Jman

Also @haidut , why would you concern yourself with price competition? Wouldn't it be about providing people with something of higher quality then is currently available? Wouldn't that qualify as different and unique?

I was also puzzled about this Ray comment but the more I think about it, the more I think it is totally non sense to me. Someone should ask him for a very detailed answer.

Haidut's product is free of all toxins and he doesn't create it himself, he buys it from a retailer so IT IS possible to find pure pregnenolone. I am sure healthnatura one is pure as well.

As a said note, IIRC (Dinkov et al, 2017) says a large portion of the pregnenolone taken will go to the progesterone route ?
the health natura one has a small amount of impurities and is made from diosgenin, which is probably the main impurity and is a very potent estrogen

Makrosky

He has said all current preg products are contaminated with estrogens.
How is that possible fred? Haidut has tested his source and it doesn't have any estrogen. And he gets it from a retailer so there must be other companies selling that powder. Or at the very minimum there are two, that one and idealabs.

Makrosky

the health natura one has a small amount of impurities and is made from diosgenin, which is probably the main impurity and is a very potent estrogen
Are you sure about that? Has it been discussed in the forum or elsewhere already? I would be very interested on knowing more. Please let me know.

How much estrogenic can be a dose of let's say 30mg? Is the paranoia really justified? I have never noticed anybestrogen symptoms from it even in high doses.

In fact the effects are almost identical with idealabs one and healthnatura one for me.

And I know how high estrogen feels like. I made my e2 skyrocket with improper DHEA use.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Also @haidut , why would you concern yourself with price competition? Wouldn't it be about providing people with something of higher quality then is currently available? Wouldn't that qualify as different and unique?

I don't want to sell things that others do as well. I am not interested in generic products. It has to be unique and new. But, even aside from that, in this case we can't sell it for other reasons (powder form).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

jzeno

Thank you for sharing this. I never thought something as abstract as loneliness could be treated with a supplement. Changes the way I think about loneliness.

Makrosky

What it is more intriguing is the fact that a strong thyroid metabolism (we assume Ray has that) would be able to overcome estrogenic impacts from impurities I guess?

Jem Oz

Treating something as elusive, mysterious, complicated, soul-based and specific to a person's actual lived history/histories with a DRUG is ridiculous. This is definitely an area where 'Peating' is weak and wide of the mark in my view.

Tenacity

Treating something as elusive, mysterious, complicated, soul-based and specific to a person's actual lived history/histories with a DRUG is ridiculous. This is definitely an area where 'Peating' is weak and wide of the mark in my view.
You can say that about literally any ailment.

Makrosky

This is about ameliorating symptoms and reducing the biochemical stress response produced by lonelinness. Maybe you want to be alone but don't want to pay the deleterious biochemical consequences of it. It is up to you, pregnenolone is just a tool.

Jman

You have never searched for "pregnenolone powder" on Google??

Bulk supplements or smart powders; highly unlikely they would give a hoot about sourcing quality stuff, they would opt for the whatever is most profitable, I don’t even consider them an option. Then there is some research websites selling it at ridiculously expensive prices, and then there is the various websites that list wholesale, bulk order only stuff.

If you know of some website that's offering Pregnenolone powder with information about its purity, and it seems good quality, I would really appreciate it if you could let me know.

What it is more intriguing is the fact that a strong thyroid metabolism (we assume Ray has that) would be able to overcome estrogenic impacts from impurities I guess?

Ray has mentioned a few times that he gets gut irritation when he tries different pregnenolone now days.

Intestinal irritation is a central concern when thinking about any food or supplement.

Take Orange juice for example;

You go to a store and buy processed harsh orange juice, doesn't taste real good, commonly irritates peoples gut, it is very often more a detriment then a help.

You get fresh squeezed orange juice from well grown, non-sour oranges, and that stuff tastes divine and makes you feel great, a tremendously healing food.

Same substance, wildly opposing effects depending on its quality.

Are you sure about that? Has it been discussed in the forum or elsewhere already? I would be very interested on knowing more. Please let me know.

How much estrogenic can be a dose of let's say 30mg? Is the paranoia really justified? I have never noticed anybestrogen symptoms from it even in high doses.

In fact the effects are almost identical with idealabs one and healthnatura one for me.

And I know how high estrogen feels like. I made my e2 skyrocket with improper DHEA use.
if I recall , diosgenin is active in the microgram range. So this theory is plausible. You can search thenforum for this

LUH 3417

Pregnenelone irritates my stomach and bladder but seems to stop a cold in its tracks and lower stress. Anyone try to alter the health natura powder or at least make a sort of topical paste?

Makrosky

Anyone try to alter the health natura powder or at least make a sort of topical paste?
I did a topical paste with it yes, with olive oil and coconut oil. I just put a preg powder ammount in my hand, put some oil, mix it and then apply it in a large are without hair. My forearms for instance. It works yes, that is for sure. I don't know how much it is absorved but it works.

milk_lover

I did a topical paste with it yes, with olive oil and coconut oil. I just put a preg powder ammount in my hand, put some oil, mix it and then apply it in a large are without hair. My forearms for instance. It works yes, that is for sure. I don't know how much it is absorved but it works.
What effects do you get from it?

LUH 3417

Very good thank you very much

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals