mostlylurking

Thiamin hydro chloride. It’s NOW brand tablets because I wanted to try something cheap. I take 500mg before breakfast while I’m making my tea.
You might want to consider what tea you are drinking; the tannins in tea block thiamine. Coffee is problematic too. I've switched to pepperment tea myself. Sob.
"Thiamine antagonists are found in tea and betel nuts (tannic acid), coffee (chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid), bracken fern (caffeic acid), and pigmented polyphenol-containing foods such as red cabbage, blueberries, red currants, and red beets. These cause oxidation of the thiazole ring of thiamine, forming nonabsorbable thiamine disulfide."

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
The latter, as vitamin E interacts easily with quinones.
So, does this mean that our rat should not take Lapodin or Kuinone with - any - product that has tocopherols in it, including Pansterone, 6 keto, Cortinon, and Allop?

Dave Clark

It was talked or joked about in a previous post about Lapodin as a skin bronzer. Just wondering if a few drops {whatever the individual dose preference is} diluted and applied to the skin would be a good way to get a fake tan? Would it spread easy, would it irritate the skin, how long would it last, would it spread evenly, etc.? Is it water soluble or fat soluble? I have to re-order some, but I think I might play with it and see how that works. Would be neat to have something that is healthy that could give a tan look to the skin. If anybody has done that, or has an opinion, please post. Not saying to avoid the sun, since we know that the sun in limited amounts are good for us, but to be able to have a tan look, primarily on the face and neck, etc. would allow us to have that look without getting too much sun.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
so ive been taking lapodin daily, 1 drop on each wrist, and since starting this my sleep has been terrible. Does anyone know why this may be? I thought that by decreasing cortisol my sleep would be better. I havent changed anything else except adding this in.
Cloud,
Did you stop lapodin? Did your sleep get better?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Is it ok to take 5 drops of lapodin with a full serving of Lipodd at supper?
I don't think Lipodd lowers blood sugar like Lapodin does, so perhaps there is no problem.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals