Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

golder

Great post, thanks. I know Ray wasn’t a big fan of growth hormone, but this has piqued my interest with its potential role in hair loss.

Mauritio

Great post, thanks. I know Ray wasn’t a big fan of growth hormone, but this has piqued my interest with its potential role in hair loss.
Well who says that it was HGH that was responsible for the phenomenal results?

Especially given the studies and T3 and hair growth I posted ...here's another one :

"To understand better the mechanisms by which thyroid hormone can exert its effects on the hair follicle, we looked for the expression of members of the thyroid hormone receptor (TR) family in human hair follicles. Immunoreactive TRs were detected in both dermal and epithelial compartments of the human pilosebaceous unit. Using reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction, we established that TRbeta1 was the predominant form of TR expressed in the human hair follicle. In addition, we investigated the effects of 3,3', 5-triiodo-L-thyronine (T3) on the survival of human hair follicles in vitro, to understand the role of this thyroid hormone on hair follicle homeostasis. A physiological level of free T3 significantly enhanced human hair survival in vitro."

LadyRae

After taking one drop every morning for about 2 years, I have recently tapered off by taking one drop every other day after breakfast, and then a few days ago I just quit all together...

I have noticed that my sleep has improved and I'm not as hungry. For about 3 hours after my drop of Tyronene, I would notice that I would be really hungry and nothing seemed to really satisfy. Then in the late afternoon I would get really tired. All these symptoms have gone away since I quit Tyronene. I suppose I just don't need it anymore...

Currently 45 yrs old, 5'11", 128lbs.

Mauritio

Anybody knows if gin has enough ethanol to dissolve tyronene in ?

Sapien

I accidentally left my bottle of tyronene closeish to my brooder lamp (#just peaty things…LMAO) for about 30 minutes, does anyone know if heat destroys t3 or might it still be fine

Mauritio

Anybody know if tyronene is soluble in mct oil ?
It should work as t3 is fat soluble just not sure about tyronene as it's also dissolved in ethanol .
I'll try it out, because I suspect that dissolving it in gin doesn't yield a homogenous solution . And my drops have differing amounts of t3...

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Anybody know if tyronene is soluble in mct oil ?
It should work as t3 is fat soluble just not sure about tyronene as it's also dissolved in ethanol .
I'll try it out, because I suspect that dissolving it in gin doesn't yield a homogenous solution . And my drops have differing amounts of t3...
@Mauritio
Did you try it? Does it dilute well?

Mauritio

@Mauritio
Did you try it? Does it dilute well?
I have tried it , but that was when i was getting differing results from thyroid anyaways so i cant say. I ended up dissolving it in 96% alcohol and thats better I think.

cherrycherry

Forum Supporter
has anyone use this apply topically and receive good result? been using Tyromix topically but the recent blood work level has not change much in terms of improvement. Any thoughts or feedback is appreciated!!

Sefton10

has anyone use this apply topically and receive good result? been using Tyromix topically but the recent blood work level has not change much in terms of improvement. Any thoughts or feedback is appreciated!!
Ray on topical T3: “Using it topically doesn't do anything for systemic metabolism, just the skin, at least at the concentrations I'm familiar with.”

Mauritio

I know this is a way late response but I use Everclear especially for topical applications, plenty of ethanol...
hey
i contacted customer service and they said it was too low in alcohol

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I am pleased to announce the release of Tyronene - a pure T3 products dissolved in SFA esters and ethanol. It contains the same total amount of T3 per bottle as another popular liquid T3 product on the market. However, the bottle we use is only half as big so the amount of solvent used to dissolve the T3 is less. This makes the product twice as concentrated. There is no need for references on this product, so in this thread I am just providing the basic information on the ingredients and concentration per drop.

The units listed on the label are just for measurement purposes. They do not indicate suggested or optimal dose. Please note that similar to the products sold by companies like BlueSky, this product if for lab/research use only. The product can be ordered from the link below:
IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery - Laboratory Research Chemicals

Triiodothyronine is the active thyroid hormone. It is synthesized from T4 and some other thyroid percursors, primarily in the liver. It affects almost every physiological process in the body, including growth and development, metabolism, body temperature, and heart rate.

Drops per container: about 360
Each drop contains the following ingredients:

Liothyronine (T3) sodium, USP: 8 mcg

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info
Does anyone know Peat considered to be "hypothyroid", and thus meriting a T3 supplement?
TSH below what value?
T4 below what value?
T3 below what value?
Paul

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
You mix 1 ml of Tyronene with 7 ml of 96% alcohol. That is volume %, NOT proof. People have tried lower percentages like 70% and it didn't work well.
This gives you 1 mcg per drop. You can also do 2 ml Tyronene + 14 ml alcohol and so on. 1 part tyronene, 7 parts alcohol.
Carefully open the Tyronene bottle, preferably with single use gloves, then use a syringe + long blunt needle to get the amount you want out and then mix it with the alcohol in another dropper bottle.
Shine,
Where do you get 96% alcohol?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
No you are not wrong. Its possible that T3 become inactivate depending on the solution it's in. According to Ray Peat the manufacturing process of creating t3 is the difference between good t3 and bad t3.

One of the reasons why chemical companies sell t3 products in a solution is due to legality of the situation. It would probably be best in tablet form or powder form.

I will say this, the only t3 product that Ray Peat recommends is Cynomel from Grossman labs. As someone who has used their products for two years until it become discontinued it was probably the best medication hands down. It may come back next month according to a variety of sources but it's I wouldn't bet on it.
Did Cynomel from Grossman labs ever come back?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
In his newsletter of March 2018 on the subject of sleep, Dr Peat recommends between a dose of 5 or 10 mcg to induce sleep, so one drop of Tyronene is within this range.
Would you have a copy of this newsletter?

Gawdawg

One main reason really - that is what the vast majority of people requested - i.e. mimic BlueSky's product but with less DMSO. As somebody else pointed out, a higher dose can always be diluted with alcohol or even water.
Taking it with food would allow the T3 to absorb slowly?

Salome

Does this work topically on skin ? On the wrists. Or does it have to be sublingual.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Does this work topically on skin ? On the wrists. Or does it have to be sublingual.
Of course it works topically. That is how it was intended to be used. Different routs of administration different effects, but yes.

Sumbody

I used it topically in the past for up to 6 months, with zero effect on lab work.
Of course it works topically. That is how it was intended to be used. Different routs of administration different effects, but yes.
It has been stated elsewhere on the forum that thyroid does not absorb systemically via topical application. In fact I recall previously reading that thyroid is deactivated within the skin.

Sublingual, and oral application are likely best. Naval application might work, but again, going through portions of skin.

These products are designed in a manner so as the "topical application/lab use" verbiage allows for them to be purchased and sold with minimal to no restriction for the general public like ourselves.

How you apply the product is entirely up to you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals