Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

Bodrum

I have thankfully received my Oxidal after a few weeks ordering and providing a prescription by my doctor and paying 20 % more taxes to the turkish government... I have been using it for four days now, one drop during the day and two drops before sleep.. I have a very severe case of Sleep Apnea, 10 years ago when I went thru the sleep test, they have found out that my SO2 goes down to 71 during the night. After many nose operations, CPAP machine use, mouthtaping, sleeping with a backpack so I sleep on my side...... nothing helped me.. what happens is the muscles behind the tongue just stop working and getting command from the brain, (heart and many other involuntary muscles do all the time), after falling asleep and that closes the airway.. what I have been experiencing since I have been using Oxidal, that is not the case anymore and I am getting much better sleep, and because of that I am much calmer as well during the day.. I have been sleeping by myself since I have received it, this weekend my girlfriend will be with me and she'll report me about my breathing and the sounds I make during my sleep, so I will have more feedback to tell you.. so far I think its a miracle ???

@haidut

steel_reserve

I have thankfully received my Oxidal after a few weeks ordering and providing a prescription by my doctor and paying 20 % more taxes to the turkish government... I have been using it for four days now, one drop during the day and two drops before sleep.. I have a very severe case of Sleep Apnea, 10 years ago when I went thru the sleep test, they have found out that my SO2 goes down to 71 during the night. After many nose operations, CPAP machine use, mouthtaping, sleeping with a backpack so I sleep on my side...... nothing helped me.. what happens is the muscles behind the tongue just stop working and getting command from the brain, (heart and many other involuntary muscles do all the time), after falling asleep and that closes the airway.. what I have been experiencing since I have been using Oxidal, that is not the case anymore and I am getting much better sleep, and because of that I am much calmer as well during the day.. I have been sleeping by myself since I have received it, this weekend my girlfriend will be with me and she'll report me about my breathing and the sounds I make during my sleep, so I will have more feedback to tell you.. so far I think its a miracle ???

@haidut
Similar story for me. My tongue started mewing in my sleep.

Texon

@haidut
Dyautonomia type problems like that sounds like you might need to look into additional thiamine supplementation per Dr. Derrick Lonsdale M.D. at www.hormonesmatter.com. You'll find a ton of information there.
He's spent several decades focused on thiamine and it's wide ranging effects.

Bodrum

Dyautonomia type problems like that sounds like you might need to look into additional thiamine supplementation per Dr. Derrick Lonsdale M.D. at www.hormonesmatter.com. You'll find a ton of information there.
He's spent several decades focused on thiamine and it's wide ranging effects.
Thank you

Texon

Thank you
I know you haven't taken this very long but have you noticed any other benefits so far? MB is a very interesting item. Not too long ago I saw an article where lab researchers discovered that cells taken from people afflicted with progeria were completely restored to normal appearance. There are pictures of this on the internet and I think the study was done about 5 years ago.

metamorph

Since MB has anti-fungal qualities would it cover the recommendation of taking an anti-fungal when using antibiotics?

Tyler2834

I just started taking 2 drops of Oxidal orally in the AM and have felt amazing. Is this a product that can be used daily? Should we be cycling?

Would raw goat cheese be okay to eat a few hours later - I remember reading about cheese consumption interfering with Oxidal.

I also have the same question for 10-Methoxy-Harmalan. This supplement I don't take everyday. Does anyone have experience taking both in the same day?

Bodrum

I just started taking 2 drops of Oxidal orally in the AM and have felt amazing. Is this a product that can be used daily? Should we be cycling?

Would raw goat cheese be okay to eat a few hours later - I remember reading about cheese consumption interfering with Oxidal.

I also have the same question for 10-Methoxy-Harmalan. This supplement I don't take everyday. Does anyone have experience taking both in the same day?
You have 38 pages of info to find all the answers and more

Tyler2834

You have 38 pages of info to find all the answers and moreI

Someone really asked about the 10-Methoxy-Harmalan / Oxidal stack?

The supplements is relatively new and I didn't see anything at the latter end of this thread.

A.R

@haidut
This this really amazing and I’m so happy for you!

Have you tried to stack this with b vitamins to get further improvements?

And it seems Turkey is very strict that you needed a doctor prescription!

Bodrum

This this really amazing and I’m so happy for you!

Have you tried to stack this with b vitamins to get further improvements?

And it seems Turkey is very strict that you needed a doctor prescription!
Yes I have taken Thiamine as well, hard to say which one contributed more.
Now I plan using betaine hcl and pregnenolone

A.R

Yes I have taken Thiamine as well, hard to say which one contributed more.
Now I plan using betaine hcl and pregnenolone
Ok just be careful with pregnenolone to start a low dose first.

Did your girlfriend say your snoring has been healed/got better?

Bodrum

Ok just be careful with pregnenolone to start a low dose first.

Did your girlfriend say your snoring has been healed/got better?
She said she had to be very quite to hear me breathing ?

What is a low enough dose to start you think?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals