Aspirin Comparable To DNP As Mitochondrial Uncoupler

honeybee

Is all this uncoupling doing anything to your appetite CSP?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
cantstoppeating said:
haidut said:
cantstoppeating said:
Almost the end of my first day using aspirin as an uncoupler and I can report that my early morning temp quickly reached 36.6 Celsius and peaked at 37.2 Celsius with it hovering around 37 (+/- 0.1) throughout the rest of the day. Pulse increased in unison with temp.

Tomorrow I'll add caffeine to mix and note changes.

Excellent. Btw, I think for testing purposes you can increase the aspirin to 1,000mg every hours instead of the 500mg every 4 hours boosting dose. It may work even better.

So 1000-1500mg as an initial dose then 1000mg every 4 hours? I'll give it a try since I expect my temp to exceed 37 C if I'm using an uncoupler.

Yes, but measure temperature closely since the studies showed sharp drop on respiration after exceeding about 0.8mM concentration. If your temperature starts dropping then you took too much.

Waremu

cantstoppeating said:
Almost the end of my first day using aspirin as an uncoupler and I can report that my early morning temp quickly reached 36.6 Celsius and peaked at 37.2 Celsius with it hovering around 37 (+/- 0.1) throughout the rest of the day. Pulse increased in unison with temp.

How much Vitamin K are you taking with all that aspirin to avoid the blood thinning effect of the aspirin? I am planning on trying out this protocol myself but am interested to know what the safe spot is for those doing it with Vitamin K. I know the general rule is 1 mg K2 per 325mg of aspirin, but am wondering if that always translates into the real world results for everyone from their own experiences.

haidut said:
cantstoppeating said:

Excellent. Btw, I think for testing purposes you can increase the aspirin to 1,000mg every hours instead of the 500mg every 4 hours boosting dose. It may work even better.

1000mg every 4 hours didn't have the same benefit as 500mg ever 4 hours. I noticed my temperature didn't differ beyond its regular cycle (around 36.3 during the mornings then peaking to 37 in the afternoon).

honeybee said:
Is all this uncoupling doing anything to your appetite CSP?

I'm on a fat free diet which is already difficult enough but beyond that I haven't noticed anything with appetite.

waremu said:
How much Vitamin K are you taking with all that aspirin to avoid the blood thinning effect of the aspirin? I am planning on trying out this protocol myself but am interested to know what the safe spot is for those doing it with Vitamin K. I know the general rule is 1 mg K2 per 325mg of aspirin, but am wondering if that always translates into the real world results for everyone from their own experiences.

Last time I took around 600mg of aspirin throughout the day I was easily prone to bruising, even with daily 15mg of vitamin K. This time however I'm consuming 1-2mg of Vitamin K1 alongside 15mg Vitamin K2.

RPDiciple

cantstoppeating: interesting that 1g did not have the same benefits as 500mg can you explain what you notice?

Waremu

Last time I took around 600mg of aspirin throughout the day I was easily prone to bruising, even with daily 15mg of vitamin K. This time however I'm consuming 1-2mg of Vitamin K1 alongside 15mg Vitamin K2.

Sounds good. How is your protocol coming along so far? Have you noticed any weight loss? I know that DNP usually causes people to lose a few pounds per week of mostly fat. Have you noticed anything similar? I would think that if Aspirin acts very similarly to DNP in it's effect of uncoupling, that it too should produce significant weight loss like DNP did even in a short amount of time. But most people who used DNP reported not noticing much the first week fat loss-wise, so perhaps for Aspirin it might take a week to kick in to feel or see any true weight loss. It may take a week to really build up in your system like DNP does. So that is something to keep in mind, for people using it, that they may want to at least give it 1 week to adjust and wait to see results and judge from there.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
cantstoppeating said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/72795/
haidut said:
cantstoppeating said:

So 1000-1500mg as an initial dose then 1000mg every 4 hours? I'll give it a try since I expect my temp to exceed 37 C if I'm using an uncoupler.

I think taking 1,000mg (1g) every 6-8 hours should be enough to achieve the 0.5mM concentration needed to uncouple.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveFoster

I took 3/4 tsp (around 4 grams), and I got the uncoupling effect. Previously, I needed only 1 gram or so. This is just weird.

tomisonbottom

1000mg every 4 hours didn't have the same benefit as 500mg ever 4 hours. I noticed my temperature didn't differ beyond its regular cycle (around 36.3 during the mornings then peaking to 37 in the afternoon).

I'm on a fat free diet which is already difficult enough but beyond that I haven't noticed anything with appetite.

How did the fat free diet go for you?

Last edited:

DaveFoster

What is your temp when you're feeling the uncoupling effect?
This was back in the cold winter of no-temp, no-pulse, no-bloodwork. I have no clue. I was a bit more autistic back then, and quite a bit healthier.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

redlight

dinitrophenol which will cause rapid fat loss, can increased metabolism 50% or even more, but its extremely dangerous (deadly)

torontomike

dinitrophenol which will cause rapid fat loss, can increased metabolism 50% or even more, but its extremely dangerous (deadly)
I know, I googled it after. I was shocked to find out what it's been used in and for and that people put this in their body's, that's simply NUTS! I read some bodybuilders dyed on it and that is about the stupidest way to go.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals