Methylene Blue (MB) Uncouples Respiration

Any idea as to what originally caused the headaches or why you don't get them now?

There's just nothing that doesn't require sone getting used to... even if it may be good for you...

Gl;itch.e

What positive effects are you getting?

@Such_Saturation @Gl;itch.e
For me I notice I am a quicker thinker after using for awhile, synergises nicely with Caffeine in the morning. It definitely helps to improve performance in the gym/weight training. Higher doses have warmed my extremities when cold (don't experience this as much as I used to) but I don't take this often as it has led to headaches/bad mood. A small consistent amount (250-500mcg) a day seems to be my sweet spot. I have gone off for weeks at a time and not noticed much backsliding so it's is probably building up and/or helping to improve other functions.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Greetings Haidut....Is this a possible balance against the adrenalin from Vyvance 30mg?

Not sure how you made the connection. What made you think MB would have an effect on adrenaline?

heartnhands

Being that Adrenalin and other byproducts of Vyvance may cause basic irritants resulting in lactic pufas. I am looking for a way to optimize my respiration and eliminate pufa and thought perhaps methylene Blue could help. I don't have insurance and am trying to return to optimal health and have been trying to overcome all the emotional Blas of thyroid. recently had a change in generic thyroid med and hope to go on something more natural.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals