Methylene blue (MB) for oral Candida (Candidiasis)

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have seen a few people on the forum complain of fungal issues after taking antibiotics or just as a side effect of a weak immune system. This study showed MB, in combination with photodynamic therapy, was effective in eliminating Candida. The effective solutions used concentrations of 450mcg/mL and 500 mcg/mL, so I think if you use such a solution as a swishing liquid it may be effective for oral Candida. For intestinal Candida it is obviously trickier, but you can try taking some MB in the said concentrations, and then 10min later lying under intense red lights for another 10min-15min to get the photodynamic effect. If nothing else, it should at least have great effect on your metabolism - the combination of MB and red lights that is. Note that the light used for the therapy was 664nm, which is straight up red light Peat-style.
Btw, the above combination - MB and red light - is currently being tested for a number of serious conditions like melanoma and (I think) breast cancer.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11862203

"...The results indicate an MB dose-dependent effect. Concentrations from 250 to 400 microgram/mL reduced fungal growth but did not eliminate Candida albicans. MB concentrations of 450 and 500 microgram/mL totally eradicated Candida albicans from the oral cavity, resulting in reductions from 2.5 log(10) and 2.74 log(10) to 0, respectively. These results suggest that MB-mediated photodynamic therapy can potentially be used to treat oral candidiasis in immunodeficient patients."

narouz

If it's good for oral candida,
I don't see why it wouldn't also be good for gut candida.

I've speculated that I may have/have had candida.
Who the hell knows!--can't test for it!! :cry:
But...at any rate...I changed a lot of things a few months back.
One of the things I changed
was that I added some lowish doses of Methylene Blue 3 times/day.

It may've helped knock down the imaginary yeasts.
Bowel movements are improved
and the big thing is
something changed that has allowed me to dose up my thyroid hormone supps
without getting palpitations....

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
narouz said:
If it's good for oral candida,
I don't see why it wouldn't also be good for gut candida.

I've speculated that I may have/have had candida.
Who the hell knows!--can't test for it!! :cry:
But...at any rate...I changed a lot of things a few months back.
One of the things I changed
was that I added some lowish doses of Methylene Blue 3 times/day.

It may've helped knock down the imaginary yeasts.
Bowel movements are improved
and the big thing is
something changed that has allowed me to dose up my thyroid hormone supps
without getting palpitations....

I just posted something in the thread on aspirin as antifungal. Oral MB combined with baking soda seems to be effective for renal Candida. Adding aspirin to that should increase the effectiveness even more. The study is attached as well.

artemis

haidut said:
Oral MB combined with baking soda seems to be effective for renal Candida.

Hmm...I've been purposely taking MB away from sodium bicarbonate, because over on the other MB thread, on page 18, Blossom posted: "I read that sodium bicarbonate and Diamox are listed as possible drug interactions with MB, according to rxlist.com."

tara

haidut said:
The effective solutions used concentrations of 450mcg/mL and 500 mcg/mL, so I think if you use such a solution as a swishing liquid it may be effective for oral Candida.
Gives new meaning to 'blue tooth' technology. :lol:

Daniil

What are the dosages of methylene blue for intestinal candidiasis?

I know that Candida is real. I did iodine enemas and it came out. But I was taking aspirin and it didn't help. I think even that made it worse. Aspirin caused me to tinnitus and drowsiness, the same thing I experience when candida enters the bloodstream. Niacinamide did nothing.

aquila2009

What are the dosages of methylene blue for intestinal candidiasis?

I know that Candida is real. I did iodine enemas and it came out. But I was taking aspirin and it didn't help. I think even that made it worse. Aspirin caused me to tinnitus and drowsiness, the same thing I experience when candida enters the bloodstream. Niacinamide did nothing.
I’m trying to figure this out too. Any luck? I’ve been taking 5-6 drops of Oxidle three times a day and it seems to be helping. I want to crush this thing, it’s been making my life miserable for years.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals