Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

Hanzo

thoughts on oxidal for a very upset stomach diarreah and gascaused by guava juice? i took 3 drops orally hoping it will help.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
do mitolipin and methylene blue do the same thing?

They probably have similar effects on Complex IV of the ETC, though through different mechanisms. However, they also have disparate beneficial effects as well. Methylene blue can help with electron acceptance at other points of blockage/buildup - Complex I & II, Krebs cycle (excess citrate that would otherwise to fatty acid synthesis), PDH, etc. The saturated PC, over time, should change the lipid composition not only of cardiolipin but of the entire cell and this PUFA displacement/depletion should have systemic beneficial effects. So, they overlap maybe about 20% in terms of mechanism and the other 80% are different but synergistic benefits.
Just my 2c.

DKBS

What would low dose of Oxidal (ingested ) do to bloodwork ?
how long would it take body to clear it?

Yody

Has anyone used this intranasally? Starting to think what I'm feeling today is a coronavirus related retronasal olfaction symptom, and intuitively believe this concoction could stop the virus dead in its tracks.

Sefton10

oxidal
energin

pregnenolone

taurine
lysine

theanine
Just wondering if you still maintain this regimen and if you still feel the benefits given we’re a few years on now?

johnwester130

Just wondering if you still maintain this regimen and if you still feel the benefits given we’re a few years on now?

i do something very similar still and have felt better

b complex
adk2

mitolipin
methylene blue

mag glycinate

It's a basic supplement regimen that helps

Bart1

@haidut would MB be dangerous in an iron overload state or would it be beneficial?
I’ve read that a mechanism of action is that it inhibits nitric oxide synthase with oxidation of enzyme-bound ferrous iron.

deeper

How does this product work topically for people? It doesn't seem to absorb well on my skin, unlike energin which I can see a difference. Even nascent iodine I have seen absorb well in the past.

Thanks

equipoise

Oxidal is such an amazing products. Started with a drop of it in a glass of apple juice. Within moments of ingesting it I could feel my sinuses clearing up. I
It seems to have a strong effect on me. IN the last few days I've tried doses ranging from a single drop to 8 drops. Gotta say it relaxes me very well, and since I like practicing Buteyko and diaphragmic breathing, it makes it way more efficient. My control pauses are longer than before. It seems this has strong relaxing feeling on me, my whole body feels warm, like the feeling you get when you are near a logfire. Very grounding.

I also tried having some coffee with it and I experienced no changes in blood pressure, or anything. Similar effect as to mixing L-Theanine with coffee, except Methylene Blue feels much sharper and clearer. MB at 2-3mg per dose almost feels like a low key acid trip. I didn't expect such dramatic effects but they are all very welcome!
Later in the week I'll try doses of 15-20mg with some niacinamide and Energin. Should be mad uncoupling :)

Daniil

Can anyone tell me? In Russia, preparats with caffeine for some reason are called caffeine-sodium benzoate. But sodium benzoate is a toxic dietary supplement that is linked to ADHD. Does this mean that the pills contain sodium benzoate and I can't take them? The composition is not specified.

And the Haidut product contains benzoic acid.

GreekDemiGod

I took 5 drops of Oxidal for the first time yesterday and it cleared my sinuses to a large degree. It's amazing, I almost forgot what it feels like to have a clear breathing and an unclogged nose, because this is a chronic problem for me.

NommyWommy

I took 5 drops of Oxidal for the first time yesterday and it cleared my sinuses to a large degree. It's amazing, I almost forgot what it feels like to have a clear breathing and an unclogged nose, because this is a chronic problem for me.
Do you think this is lowering of nitric oxide?

steel_reserve

Did you take it straight blue or leuko-MB?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals