Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

Texon

I have thankfully received my Oxidal after a few weeks ordering and providing a prescription by my doctor and paying 20 % more taxes to the turkish government... I have been using it for four days now, one drop during the day and two drops before sleep.. I have a very severe case of Sleep Apnea, 10 years ago when I went thru the sleep test, they have found out that my SO2 goes down to 71 during the night. After many nose operations, CPAP machine use, mouthtaping, sleeping with a backpack so I sleep on my side...... nothing helped me.. what happens is the muscles behind the tongue just stop working and getting command from the brain, (heart and many other involuntary muscles do all the time), after falling asleep and that closes the airway.. what I have been experiencing since I have been using Oxidal, that is not the case anymore and I am getting much better sleep, and because of that I am much calmer as well during the day.. I have been sleeping by myself since I have received it, this weekend my girlfriend will be with me and she'll report me about my breathing and the sounds I make during my sleep, so I will have more feedback to tell you.. so far I think its a miracle ???

@haidut
This could also easily be thiamine processing or outright deficiency. Lots of info about this at www.hormonesmatter.com

Texon

I have thankfully received my Oxidal after a few weeks ordering and providing a prescription by my doctor and paying 20 % more taxes to the turkish government... I have been using it for four days now, one drop during the day and two drops before sleep.. I have a very severe case of Sleep Apnea, 10 years ago when I went thru the sleep test, they have found out that my SO2 goes down to 71 during the night. After many nose operations, CPAP machine use, mouthtaping, sleeping with a backpack so I sleep on my side...... nothing helped me.. what happens is the muscles behind the tongue just stop working and getting command from the brain, (heart and many other involuntary muscles do all the time), after falling asleep and that closes the airway.. what I have been experiencing since I have been using Oxidal, that is not the case anymore and I am getting much better sleep, and because of that I am much calmer as well during the day.. I have been sleeping by myself since I have received it, this weekend my girlfriend will be with me and she'll report me about my breathing and the sounds I make during my sleep, so I will have more feedback to tell you.. so far I think its a miracle ???

@haidut
I apologize @Bodrum I didn't realize I had already commented on the thiamine issue on p. 38 of this thread.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Exactly my experience as well, and this is why I have been mentioning low dose MB to anybody asking about supplement to improve sleep. I think the reductions in lactate and increases in CO2 also play a role in improving sleep. For the magical dose seems to be in 1mg-2mg range about 30min before bed.
So, are "1mg-2mg" 1-2 drops of oxidal?

TheGoogler

The human studies claim optimal effects from 15mg MB split into 3 equal doses of 5mg each. However, in such doses MB may inhibit MAO-A and thus increase serotonin. So, you can increase the doses one drop at a time and if you start developing symptoms of serotonin toxicity then back down. The symptoms very but can include fever, anxiety, headache, etc. I personally react best to 10mg split into 2 equal doses of 5mg each. More than that gives me better oxygenation but also I start getting very annoying headaches.
There is a separate thread on the forum about MB which you can browse for more info.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5344
Do you think combining Methylene Blue in those mid-dose ranges with magic mushrooms (psilocybin) would increase risk for serotonin toxicity, or just potentiate the psilocybin's effects? I've been searching for an answer to this for a while now.

LaVonne

Forum Supporter
There have been a number of discussions on the forum about various compounds that can be used to increase oxygen consumption of the cells and thus improve overall metabolism by increasing CO2 production, reduce lactate and (in some cases) uncouple mitochondria. After some research and experiments, I am please to introduce Oxidal - a supplement that should be able to help with increasing oxygenation and improve metabolic health. More info below, and you can order from the links in my profile signature.

Note: This product contains raw material(s) meant for external use only, in cosmetic or other formulations designed for such external use.

****************************************************************************************
Oxidal is a liquid supplement that supports optimal oxygenation of tissues and cells. Each of the ingredients in Oxidal has been shown in scientific studies increase cellular respiration, uncouple oxidative metabolism, and thus support more optimal cellular health. This is believed to result in improved vitality and energy levels.

Drops per container: about 250
Each drop contains approximately:

Methylene Blue (MB), USP: 0.4mg (400mcg)
Caffeine, USP: 0.4mg (400mcg)
Salicylic acid (2-OH-benzoic acid), USP: 0.4mg (400mcg)

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info

References:
Stimulation of respiration by methylene blue in rat liver mitochondria. - PubMed - NCBI
"...The effect of methylene blue on isolated rat liver mitochondria in the presence and absence of chloroacetaldehyde was investigated. Fatty acid oxidation was inhibited by chloroacetaldehyde and subsequently stimulated by methylene blue. Assessment of tightly coupled mitochondria revealed decreasing respiratory control ratios induced by increasing concentrations of methylene blue and methylene blue provoked mitochondrial swelling. In uncoupled mitochondria, methylene blue promoted a concentration-dependent stimulation of respiration. These findings provide evidence that methylene blue, the redox dye currently used as an antidote for encephalopathy associated with alkylating chemotherapy, uncouples oxidative phosphorylation and acts as an electron transfer mediator to stimulate mitochondrial respiration."

Effects of Caffeine on Metabolism and Mitochondria Biogenesis in Rhabdomyosarcoma Cells Compared with 2,4-Dinitrophenol
"...This work explored the effects on mitochondrial biosynthesis of caffeine and DNP in human rhabdomyosarcoma cells, a model organism for metabolic observation. We show that treatment of muscle cells with caffeine or DNP will induce the PGC-1α mRNA and protein in a dose- and time-sensitive manner. We also demonstrate that caffeine or DNP increases mitochondrial content as well as enhances oxidative and total metabolism. These are the first observations that directly compare caffeine with DNP and demonstrate the effects of both treatments on glycolytic and oxidative metabolism in skeletal muscle cells."

Mitochondrial uncouplers with an extraordinary dynamic range
"...The wide dynamic range of uncoupling by BHT and benzoic acid provides an excellent starting point for the design of novel uncouplers that could be used to modulate the burning of calories in humans for the treatment of obesity. The production of reactive oxygen species decreases strongly when the mitochondrial protonmotive force is lowered even slightly by uncoupling [39–41]. These uncouplers therefore also present an alternative approach to decreasing radical generation and perhaps treating age-related disorders, particularly since BHT and mitoBHT have antioxidant as well as uncoupling properties."
****************************************************************************************

The ingredients MB and caffeine do not need any introduction, they are well known by the forum members. However, some people may wonder why I added benzoic acid. Well, it looks like benzoic acid has a number of cool properties. First, it uncouples mitochondria in extremely low concentrations (less than 1 picoM/L) and that uncoupling capacity does NOT increase much with dosage. So, it has a much higher therapeutic index (e.g. ratio of effectiveness / risk) compared to drugs such as DNP which can kill you if you miscalculate the dosage just a bit. Benzoc acid also reduces ammonia levels by chelation and is approved as an ammonia-reducing drug called Ucephan.
Drugs@FDA: FDA Approved Drug Products
Benzoic acid
"...Benzoic acid is a Nitrogen Binding Agent. The mechanism of action of benzoic acid is as an Ammonium Ion Binding Activity."

This property is helpful since many people suffer from ammonia overload cause by slow metabolism and stress. Finally, benzoic acid is very well absorbed topically and orally and is not known to affect negatively organs like the liver or the digestive system.
I'd be interested in hearing some comments / thoughts?
I was wondering if bag breathing can bring down blood pressure, does that mean my mitochondria is not making adequate carbon dioxide?

LaVonne

Forum Supporter
There have been a number of discussions on the forum about various compounds that can be used to increase oxygen consumption of the cells and thus improve overall metabolism by increasing CO2 production, reduce lactate and (in some cases) uncouple mitochondria. After some research and experiments, I am please to introduce Oxidal - a supplement that should be able to help with increasing oxygenation and improve metabolic health. More info below, and you can order from the links in my profile signature.

Note: This product contains raw material(s) meant for external use only, in cosmetic or other formulations designed for such external use.

Oxidal is a liquid supplement that supports optimal oxygenation of tissues and cells. Each of the ingredients in Oxidal has been shown in scientific studies increase cellular respiration, uncouple oxidative metabolism, and thus support more optimal cellular health. This is believed to result in improved vitality and energy levels.

References:
Stimulation of respiration by methylene blue in rat liver mitochondria. - PubMed - NCBI
"...The effect of methylene blue on isolated rat liver mitochondria in the presence and absence of chloroacetaldehyde was investigated. Fatty acid oxidation was inhibited by chloroacetaldehyde and subsequently stimulated by methylene blue. Assessment of tightly coupled mitochondria revealed decreasing respiratory control ratios induced by increasing concentrations of methylene blue and methylene blue provoked mitochondrial swelling. In uncoupled mitochondria, methylene blue promoted a concentration-dependent stimulation of respiration. These findings provide evidence that methylene blue, the redox dye currently used as an antidote for encephalopathy associated with alkylating chemotherapy, uncouples oxidative phosphorylation and acts as an electron transfer mediator to stimulate mitochondrial respiration."

Effects of Caffeine on Metabolism and Mitochondria Biogenesis in Rhabdomyosarcoma Cells Compared with 2,4-Dinitrophenol
"...This work explored the effects on mitochondrial biosynthesis of caffeine and DNP in human rhabdomyosarcoma cells, a model organism for metabolic observation. We show that treatment of muscle cells with caffeine or DNP will induce the PGC-1α mRNA and protein in a dose- and time-sensitive manner. We also demonstrate that caffeine or DNP increases mitochondrial content as well as enhances oxidative and total metabolism. These are the first observations that directly compare caffeine with DNP and demonstrate the effects of both treatments on glycolytic and oxidative metabolism in skeletal muscle cells."

"...The wide dynamic range of uncoupling by BHT and benzoic acid provides an excellent starting point for the design of novel uncouplers that could be used to modulate the burning of calories in humans for the treatment of obesity. The production of reactive oxygen species decreases strongly when the mitochondrial protonmotive force is lowered even slightly by uncoupling [39–41]. These uncouplers therefore also present an alternative approach to decreasing radical generation and perhaps treating age-related disorders, particularly since BHT and mitoBHT have antioxidant as well as uncoupling properties."

The ingredients MB and caffeine do not need any introduction, they are well known by the forum members. However, some people may wonder why I added benzoic acid. Well, it looks like benzoic acid has a number of cool properties. First, it uncouples mitochondria in extremely low concentrations (less than 1 picoM/L) and that uncoupling capacity does NOT increase much with dosage. So, it has a much higher therapeutic index (e.g. ratio of effectiveness / risk) compared to drugs such as DNP which can kill you if you miscalculate the dosage just a bit. Benzoc acid also reduces ammonia levels by chelation and is approved as an ammonia-reducing drug called Ucephan.
Benzoic acid
"...Benzoic acid is a Nitrogen Binding Agent. The mechanism of action of benzoic acid is as an Ammonium Ion Binding Activity."

This property is helpful since many people suffer from ammonia overload cause by slow metabolism and stress. Finally, benzoic acid is very well absorbed topically and orally and is not known to affect negatively organs like the liver or the digestive system.
Is one drop sufficient or would you eventually increase it?

LaVonne

Forum Supporter

References:

Benzoic acid

I was wondering if anyone had any problems with blood pressure on this product? I tried Earth Harmony MB a year ago. 23 drops per my weight. My BP rose after a week and I stopped. So, I thought just 1 drop would be okay. My BP didn't rise until 2 weeks on it so I'm not really sure MB is the problem. My BP just rose 3 days ago and won't go down. In the past, I could bag breathe and it would go to normal in 2 minutes. Now the bag breathing isn't working at all. My thyroid is great, my cortisol is very low (working on it). The doc gave me 5mg of lisinopril but I don't want to stay on it. I did 15mg yesterday and it's still high. Very frustrated! Any ideas?

A.R

I was wondering if anyone had any problems with blood pressure on this product? I tried Earth Harmony MB a year ago. 23 drops per my weight. My BP rose after a week and I stopped. So, I thought just 1 drop would be okay. My BP didn't rise until 2 weeks on it so I'm not really sure MB is the problem. My BP just rose 3 days ago and won't go down. In the past, I could bag breathe and it would go to normal in 2 minutes. Now the bag breathing isn't working at all. My thyroid is great, my cortisol is very low (working on it). The doc gave me 5mg of lisinopril but I don't want to stay on it. I did 15mg yesterday and it's still high. Very frustrated! Any ideas?
Have you tried Ceylon cinnamon powder/k2 mk4 as natural ways to lower blood pressure

šnudlik

@haidut hi Haidut. Do you think,I can mix oxidal into my beef tallow facial cream? Like one drop per one use? Thank you so much

Almay

@haidut Hi, I'm new and this is my first post. I am trying to help someone who is trying to stay off of Seroquel/Wellbutrin. What do you think might be happening if Oxidal improves energy and mood but is short-lived, lasting maybe a couple hours before anxiety sets in? Experimented with 2-5 drops at a time, 3-4x per day, over the course of a week. There was no dose where there was a benefit where anxiety did not follow.

Has been diagnosed with depression/psychosis/schizotypal personality and has a history of catatonia (can’t move). He is not currently taking Oxidal and anxiety hits early morning (2AM or so) and wakes up every few hours after that, anxious. Juice/fruit with coconut oil brings down the anxiety level significantly each time. He describes his mornings as having “one long panic attack”. Is much less anxious in the afternoon/evening.

Any insights and ideas as to what might be going on would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:

WandaWil111

Forum Supporter

References:

Benzoic acid

I just bought your Oxidol. I am not a researcher or even close, but Sir, I’m a 71-year-old female who has had metabolic syndrome along with hypothyroidism and insulin resistance that none of my doctors seem to be able to fix.
Knowing that, how many drops and how do I start? On skin or by injesting?
Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals