• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Lollipop2

See the linked post above -- if you stay under 5-15mg DHEA/day depending on your age, you won't get any noteworthy G6PDH inhibition. Eat lots of natural sugars, close to 0 polyunsaturated fats, and get no shortage of any vitamins and minerals. If you're still afraid of using DHEA, test your levels or stick with pregnenolone. This place has changed.
Ray only suggests 5 mg a day. Never above that. @Jon444

Texon

I have and its absolutely wonderful. 2-3 drops a day is very noticeably anti-catabolic and pairs particularly great with 1mg of androsterone. Adding in topical Progestene is great as well. I did this when I got COVID last month and it helped immensely. I felt even better after beating covid (and cycling off) than I did before getting it.
If I may ask, what were you cycling off of?

chompie

What are the thoughts on needing to cycle progesterone and/or dhea for males? Can it be used continuously or should it be used for something like only 3 weeks of each month?

johnwester130

I am experimenting with 100% dhea in vitamin E

I feel better than a mix of prog/dhea, maybe I just don't react to progesterone well

rr1

I am experimenting with 100% dhea in vitamin E

I feel better than a mix of prog/dhea, maybe I just don't react to progesterone well
me too. I would love for a DHEA only product from idealabs. I know of a few others who would like this too

FitnessMike

Hi guys, would 4 divided drops daily have any potential consequences with long-term supplementation? it does help with stress response big time, can sleep for longer in between awakenings, blood sugar seems to be more stable even with strong coffees, really hope it will boost my own thyroid production.

FitnessMike

does anyone get insomnia from it?

BrianF

In an entirely theoretical scenario, lets say a chap weighing about 90kg / 200 pounds had received some bad news and was informed his situation was hopeless and was looking combat the stress of such news and DRASTICALLY lower cortisol with Cortinon+, would anyone hazard a guess at a dosage?

chompie

Has anyone actually pulled cortisol labs before and after with this product? Either 4-point saliva, 24hr urine, or serum?