StressNon - Liquid Pregnenolone

Mossy

The link seems to be incorrect - it goes to a profile. Can you direct me to the thread? I'm curious to read others' experiences.
I'm sorry, but I obviously copied the wrong link. But, I do remember @Frankdee20 was part of the pregnenolone discussion I was attempting to link you to. If I locate it, I'll post.

Judd Crane

My StressNon gives of a sticky/uneven sound when shaked, so I guess the pregnenolone has precipitated. I tried heating the bottle in warm water but doesn't seem to help much. Is it risky ordering a new bottle to Europe in winter?

gunther

Strange white build-up forming under Stressnon cap. Is this anything to worry about?

It looks like a fine cottage cheese and it is forming between the cap and the nozzle. It is white.

gunther

Strange white build-up forming under Stressnon cap. Is this anything to worry about?

It looks like a fine cottage cheese and it is forming between the cap and the nozzle. It is white.

The cottage cheesy stuff dried and turned to crystals. It seems to be just leaked and dried out product. All is well.

RealNeat

I think the route matter. A large dose could still be sequestered by the liver and very little of it could be making its way into the systemic circulation. I personally like pregnenolone and DHEA topicaly for that reason, unless there is a liver issue that can benefit from oral use.
Do topical products deliver none of the compound to the liver? There must be some going there if it ever reaches the circulation and has noticeable effects?

metamorph

Please take a look at the link below for more information on dosing pregnenolone.
Optimal Dose Of Pregnenolone For Androgen Synthesis

Note: This product contains raw material(s) meant for external use only, in cosmetic or other formulations designed for such external use.

StressNon is a dietary supplement containing pure, pharmaceutical grade pregnenolone. This product, while consisting entirely of food-grade ingredients, is sanctioned for external use only.

Drops per container: about 360
Each drop contains the following ingredients:

Pregnenolone - 1.7mg

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info

References:
Enhanced Bioavailability And Tissue Effects Of Steroids Dissolved In Dmso
DMSO makes transdermal steroid absorption close to 100%
For research purposed only:

Can one easily dissolve a micronized test base into this? Say 720mg of test base to make it 2mg of test/1.7mg of preg per drop?

Motorneuron

@metamorph I have noticed that testosterone dissolves and absorbs very well with plain MCT or EVO oil. Unfortunately I'm very sensitive topically and don't need to at the moment.

bagotage

My new bottle has a strong peppermint smell, I don't recall any previous batches smelling this way. I can't figure how the ingredients would smell this way... Any ideas? @haidut or anyone else who's noticed this?

Morten

Forum Supporter
Please take a look at the link below for more information on dosing pregnenolone.
Optimal Dose Of Pregnenolone For Androgen Synthesis

Note: This product contains raw material(s) meant for external use only, in cosmetic or other formulations designed for such external use.

StressNon is a dietary supplement containing pure, pharmaceutical grade pregnenolone. This product, while consisting entirely of food-grade ingredients, is sanctioned for external use only.

Drops per container: about 360
Each drop contains the following ingredients:

Pregnenolone - 1.7mg

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info

References:
Enhanced Bioavailability And Tissue Effects Of Steroids Dissolved In Dmso
DMSO makes transdermal steroid absorption close to 100%
Hi Haidut. where is the link regarding StressNon? thanks

sunny

If you have a high quality pregnenolone, would you consider selling powder instead of liquid?

Ray Peat answer to a question in the email exchange- he thought powder was probably better:

"Does pregnenolone have to be micronized for it to dissolve in vitamin e?
(ray)It doesn't dissolve very well either way, it just takes some stirring and a little warmth.
Seems like it has to be pretty hot for it to dissolve is that normal?
(ray)Vitamin E breaks down quickly when it's hot, so stirring at room temperature is best; not much dissolves. It's much more economical to use it orally, as powder."

Judd Crane

If you have a high quality pregnenolone, would you consider selling powder instead of liquid?

Ray Peat answer to a question in the email exchange- he thought powder was probably better:

"Does pregnenolone have to be micronized for it to dissolve in vitamin e?
(ray)It doesn't dissolve very well either way, it just takes some stirring and a little warmth.
Seems like it has to be pretty hot for it to dissolve is that normal?
(ray)Vitamin E breaks down quickly when it's hot, so stirring at room temperature is best; not much dissolves. It's much more economical to use it orally, as powder."
Maybe DMSO would be an option?