Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix

facesavant

EDIT (10/21/22): We changed the vitamin B1 in Energin from the thiamine Hcl to the lipophilic analog known as prosultiamine. The latter is an analog of allithiamine, and allithiamine is well-known to forum users for its high bioavailability and ability to raise levels of thiamine pyrophosphate (TPP) in muscles, brains, and other organs while the same has not been shown to occur with intake of thiamin Hcl. TPP is also a required co-factor of the enzyme pyruvate dehydrogenase (PDH), which is the rate-limiting step in the oxidative metabolism of glucose. PDH downregulation has been observed in many diseases including diabetes, obesity, cancer, dementia, MELAS, ALS, myopathies, mental disorders, infectious diseases, sepsis, etc.
As such, the presence of porsultiamine in Energin should increase the effects associated with usage of vitamin B1. Both prosultiamine and allithiamine are naturally occurring analogs of vitamin B1, and present in high concentrations in garlic and are probably responsible for the unique smell of garlic, with Energin now smelling somewhat similar to garlic as well.

EDIT (12/15/18): We changed the Energin bottle from 2 ounce to the 1 ounce size. The amount of vitamins per dose and the servings per bottle (30) stay the same. So, basically, the same product but more concentrated and thus with less liquid. Many people have asked for smaller bottles as measuring 40 drops from the 2oz bottle is tedious and with the new bottle a single serving will be only 20 drops. Also, the smaller bottle is obviously lighter and this will lower shipping costs, especially for international orders.

Hi all,

After several weeks of experimentation, we are finally ready to start offering the B complex supplement I mentioned in my previous threads. We are calling it Energin. It is designed for topical administration. For the topical method I used a slightly modified ethanol solution, so basically the supplement is a mix of high purity B vitamins in 20% ethanol. Other than the B vitamins (all of them with greater than 98% purity) and the diluted ethanol, there is nothing else in the bottle. Here are some basic facts about the supplement.

Note: This product contains raw material(s) meant for external use only, in cosmetic or other formulations designed for such external use.

Serving size - 25 drops
Servings per container - 30

Each serving contains:
Vitamin B1 (Prosultiamine): 25mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate): 15mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): 100mg
Vitamin B5 (D-Panthenol): 50mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate): 6mg
Vitamin B7 (Biotin): 1mg

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info
Based on a study "j." posted about a month ago, the topical absorption is over 90% for the vitamins above. The vitamins above were chosen since he has written about them in many of his articles. For the people wondering why Energin does not contain folic acid, or B12, please see this discussion:
DNA Methylation, Aging, And Cancer
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or send me a PM.
Thanks again for your patience.
Is the energin only topical? What will happen if taken internally?

LadyRae

Is the energin only topical? What will happen if taken internally?
I have always taken the drops under my tongue, and I'm on my third or fourth bottle. I don't think I've ever applied it topically actually, it is just too yellow...

facesavant

I have always taken the drops under my tongue, and I'm on my third or fourth bottle. I don't think I've ever applied it topically actually, it is just too yellow...
I just started taking it, 5 drops a day the last several weeks. I love how I feel on it!
I think in the last few days it started giving me stomach issues. Then I saw an old post on energin saying to use it topically. Now I am worried I've messed up my internal organs. Its good to know others take it internally tho, thank you.

LadyRae

I just started taking it, 5 drops a day the last several weeks. I love how I feel on it!
I think in the last few days it started giving me stomach issues. Then I saw an old post on energin saying to use it topically. Now I am worried I've messed up my internal organs. Its good to know others take it internally tho, thank you.
You're welcome 😊. I take 10 drops in the morning with and extra 300 mg bentothiamine (B1), and Biotin. On days when I have a big breakfast of beef liver/kidneys I don't take Energin... B vitamins can increase adrenaline and digestion though, especially for methylators. @redsun has posts about this...

FitnessMike

does anyone know whether B vitamins somehow compete for absorption?

assuming one takes a higher dose of b3 for talking sake, would that impede the absorption of others?

cremes

does anyone know whether B vitamins somehow compete for absorption?

assuming one takes a higher dose of b3 for talking sake, would that impede the absorption of others?
I do this exact thing @FitnessMike. I take 2-3 grams of B3 daily while taking a split dose of Energin twice a day (morning & noon) of 10 drops.

B3 obviously has a noticeable effect via the flush. The Energin is also noticeable to me; it truly gives me energy. I presume that's mostly the B1 at work. I searched for an answer to this absorption question here on the forum and via google. I did not find anything to indicate there's competition. That's not to say it doesn't exist because maybe my search was poorly done, but if it happens it isn't obvious or being shouted from the rooftops.

Observationally, I would assume there is no absorption competition for the simple fact that the B vitamins almost always come as a complex. Seems counterproductive to produce them that way if they work at cross purposes.

My two cents...

tom94

Is it possible to get hold of the old version of Energin? The new one tastes absolutely horrendous with the change in B1.

golder

Is it possible to get hold of the old version of Energin? The new one tastes absolutely horrendous with the change in B1.
It’s a small price to pay for a hugely superior product. 98% of people are looking for the highest metabolic improvement over colour/taste/smell/texture etc. I very much doubt he’s to downgrade the product to appease the 2%.

Haidut mentioned in the latest Generative Energy episode on rumble that you can just buy gelatin capsules and pour them up with energin to bypass the taste.
i bought these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ B000ACUJRW/ gelatin capsules. they can fit 10+ drops and i just take it like a regular pill.

LadyRae

In that same episode he said the “ethanol is a very small part, maybe no more than 20%.”
In a GE episode yesterday, I think it was #30, Ray said 1 tsp per day of ethanol will dissolve lipofuscin in the cells. It is a very potent antioxidant.

facesavant

In a GE episode yesterday, I think it was #30, Ray said 1 tsp per day of ethanol will dissolve lipofuscin in the cells. It is a very potent antioxidant.
Wow interesting, I've been putting it on brown sun spots to experiment.

Caleb Miller

I worked up to 30-40 drops of Energin per day and have almost completely cured my chronic headaches! I think it has to do with a chronic riboflavin deficiency leading to a sort of ocular rosacea, mentioned by Ray in this article: Rosacea, inflammation, and aging: The inefficiency of stress

Unfortunately, I get stomach gurgles and gas when taken orally, so I’m rubbing all of the drops my arms and legs lol. @haidut do you think it’s the riboflavin, the ethanol, or something else that might cause irritation? I haven’t had issues with your other supplements when taken orally.

facesavant

I worked up to 30-40 drops of Energin per day and have almost completely cured my chronic headaches! I think it has to do with a chronic riboflavin deficiency leading to a sort of ocular rosacea, mentioned by Ray in this article: Rosacea, inflammation, and aging: The inefficiency of stress

Unfortunately, I get stomach gurgles and gas when taken orally, so I’m rubbing all of the drops my arms and legs lol. @haidut do you think it’s the riboflavin, the ethanol, or something else that might cause irritation? I haven’t had issues with your other supplements when taken orally.
Gurgles are so uncomfortable. I get them sometimes from garlic, onion powder or having runny nose. Maybe something causing too much phlegm or the phlegm itself.

mistermr

This tastes markedly different from the previous batch. What's going on? Is it the new b1 or the anhydrol?

I searched for more info on what anhydrol is but couldn't find anything. Is that the actual chemical name?

LadyRae

This tastes markedly different from the previous batch. What's going on? Is it the new b1 or the anhydrol?

I searched for more info on what anhydrol is but couldn't find anything. Is that the actual chemical name?
He changed the type of B1, yes, the formulation is a bit different and it is a very strong flavor but I think it's more potent

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals