Energin dosage/administration

ChetnikPeater

Hey guys,

I am sure many of you know energin is such a pain to apply topically, but previously Haidut said topical absorption increases it 20-fold, so I don't want to waste my money taking it orally (and apparently the thiamine is cancerous at such a low dose). Is this true?

@haidut can you clue in?

I would much rather take it orally but I won't if the statement haidut made about 20 times more plasma concentration is true.

Thanks!

"
All of the water soluble vitamins have certain solubility in ethanol and water. So the dosages are as close to the maximum solubility for each vitamin as possible. For vitamin B6 we only dissolved what Ray considers a good dose (i.e. <10mg).
Also, keep in mind that the old study "j." posted in another thread showed topical absorption close to 90% and it avoids the liver, so if you use this vitamin topically the plasma concentrations would be comparable to an oral dosage 15-20 times higher, which puts the thiamine way into the safe range.
"

Zbush

Hey guys,

I am sure many of you know energin is such a pain to apply topically, but previously Haidut said topical absorption increases it 20-fold, so I don't want to waste my money taking it orally (and apparently the thiamine is cancerous at such a low dose). Is this true?

@haidut can you clue in?

I would much rather take it orally but I won't if the statement haidut made about 20 times more plasma concentration is true.

Thanks!

"
All of the water soluble vitamins have certain solubility in ethanol and water. So the dosages are as close to the maximum solubility for each vitamin as possible. For vitamin B6 we only dissolved what Ray considers a good dose (i.e. <10mg).
Also, keep in mind that the old study "j." posted in another thread showed topical absorption close to 90% and it avoids the liver, so if you use this vitamin topically the plasma concentrations would be comparable to an oral dosage 15-20 times higher, which puts the thiamine way into the safe range.
"
I've been taking it orally because i cant image 20 plus drops on my skin. 1 drop makes me orange.

Sherbert

Hey guys,

@haidut can you clue in?

Thanks!

"
"
love using it topically but wondering how it compares with soaking a few tablespoons of brewer s yeast and drinking the liquid part to get one's b vitamins. remember ray wrote he did that for his diabetic dad and said it's all right to do as long as it's not done all the time coz then it'd raise one's estrogen too much

Sherbert

Hey guys,

@haidut can you clue in?

Thanks!

"
"
and kinda cool that getting a higher absorption and the added safety of topical application (bypassing the liver) all in one.. the color is a minor nuisance in comparison (can be applied at night or when wearing jeans)
#energin

Sherbert

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
For energin, on page one, I see that the dosage is:
"Serving size - 25 drops
Each serving contains:
Vitamin B1 (Prosultiamine): 25mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate): 15mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): 100mg
Vitamin B5 (D-Panthenol): 50mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate): 6mg
Vitamin B7 (Biotin): 1mg"

I see some later posts saying that 80 drops is now 2 doses, or one dose is 20 drops.
Does anyone know what is correct?
Paul

Sherbert

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
don't know either but seems to b 20 coz that's the last/only edit about # of drops on the first unveiling-of-energin post here Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix

and haidut the producer of the supplement himself reiterates it here Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix
Thanks.
That is clearer.
I will assume that 20 drops is
Vitamin B1 (Prosultiamine): 25mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate): 15mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): 100mg
Vitamin B5 (D-Panthenol): 50mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate): 6mg
Vitamin B7 (Biotin): 1mg

Sherbert

you're welcome 🙏🏼