TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

golder

@golder I'm not sure, i have read that the device "transforms" the pinene into a form that is really absorbed fast into red blood cells.

it directs the air into your nose also, not the hole room like a normal diffuser.

but the part that costs it's the chemical transformation of the pinene called peroxidation.

"Biocatalysis: hemoglobin binds oxygenated pinenes more readily than to oxygen alone."

I think just a normal diffuser would not absorb into blood directly but slowly with much waste, also will not be oxygenated so it would require more time.

you can put it on your skin too but that won't go at 100% to the hemoglobin of red blood cells.

this method is pushing it directly where it's needed in red blood cells.

also they say the increased oxygen to the cells is regulated meaning it won't deliver more than what's needed.

they actually recommend only 3 or 6 or 9 minutes up to 3 times per day.
This science is way above my knowledge. Hopefully someone more knowledgable can chime in.

Mauritio

lso changed to using this on the skin -- it was ok orally for a few months, but then I started having gut upset (at 20 drops/day in 3 split doses). I've been using it on my legs/ankles/knuckles for the last month or so. Much improved mobility/flexibility in my knuckles, and it looks like varicose veins in my legs are shrinking. Still get good metabolic effects too.
Any update on your varicose vein?

ddjd

Found a 5 year old bottle. Still safe to use??
1000027217.jpg

Mauritio

I noticed that my 5 year old idealabs supplement in vitamin E solvent started having weird dark clumps in it, might be mold. I never noticed that in the ethanol solvent.

Mossy

This is about your health. It might be fine. It might not be fine. Why take the chance?

If it were me, I'd throw it out and procure a new bottle.
@ddjd I could second this perspective. Rancidity would seem to be an inevitable occurrence with oils stored long term—especially after 5 years. I have a 4-5 year bottle of organic castor oil, and I've talked myself into replacing it with a new bottle. Maybe I'm being overly cautious, but oils do seem to be vulnerable substances.

peter88

After 3 days of taking a full dose I have a garlicky after taste in my mouth like thiamax produces

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
If we are already getting lots of tocopherols from Lipodd and another IL product, is there any point in using Tocovit?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Should there be at least 4 hours between using Tocovit and using Quinine (from idealabs)?

Judd Crane

Depends on occasion and conditions. If I am not around food then I take then topically. Same goes for scars, burns, mosquito bites, etc. If I have eaten in the last hour sometimes I take orally.
Do you take TocoVit orally as well? (I know it's sanctioned for external use only).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals