TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

Bluebell

@haidut (reposting from the Tocovit thread) A wish - would love if there was an olive oil only Tyromax version available, for those who get gut irritation from MCT oil and tocopherols.

S.Holmes

Well this doesn't look good. @haidut will this have any impact on availability of Tyromax? I'm going to order as soon as it's back in stock.

golder

Well this doesn't look good. @haidut will this have any impact on availability of Tyromax? I'm going to order as soon as it's back in stock.
Also, if there is a potential for supply issues (even for a topical product), would you mind giving us as much notice as possible so we can make arrangements? (also with the rest of the product range if possible?)

S.Holmes

I would like to know this as well. The sudden disappearance (with no explanation) is rather inconvenient for someone who has been taking daily.
NDT is becoming scarce. Maybe because the FDA is getting heavy handed and trying to regulate it. So in the meantime here's what I'm doing (suggested by Dr. Peat). I take 4 mcg (half a drop) of Tyronene (T3) every 2 hours, and one or two drops of TyroMIX (T3,T4) before bed. (TyroMAX is NDT)

Vileplume

NDT is becoming scarce. Maybe because the FDA is getting heavy handed and trying to regulate it. So in the meantime here's what I'm doing (suggested by Dr. Peat). I take 4 mcg (half a drop) of Tyronene (T3) every 2 hours, and one or two drops of TyroMIX (T3,T4) before bed. (TyroMAX is NDT)
Have you noticed any changes in body temp or how you feel, with this regimen compared to NDT?

S.Holmes

Have you noticed any changes in body temp or how you feel, with this regimen compared to NDT?

I haven't taken NDT in a very long time but my temps and energy have been good on the T3 and T4. I DO supplement with some iodine (Lugols) and selenium though. The iodine doctors say you need to have enough iodine with thyroid or it can be detrimental. NDT already contains some iodine (naturally).

I have Hashi's so I'm tiptoeing through a minefield. Sodium iodide symporters are really helping, but that's a topic for another thread.

akgrrrl

I been trying to put in another whopping big order but many items are out of stock. Patiently waiting, thankyou for your work.

facesavant

After spending the better part of this year searching for reliable sources of high quality thyroid powder, I finally got around to delivering on my promise of releasing a thyroid supplement before the end of 2015. Since thyroid has been debated and discussed so much here and all over the Internet, I don't really have much to say here in terms of benefits, references, testimonials, etc.
Finally, due to the fact that the powder contains thyroid tissue that does not quite dissolve, please shake the bottle a few times before using. Sediment or not, the bottle does NOT clog, so you can use the product either way.

Note: This product contains raw material(s) meant for external use only, in cosmetic or other formulations designed for such external use.

TyroMax is a liquid dietary supplement containing natural dessicated thyroid (NDT) of porcine and/or bovine origin. It is USP quality, which means it is certified as suitable for human consumption.

Serving size: 7 drops
Servings per container: about 90
Each serving contains the following ingredients:

Natural dessicated thyroid, USP 1 grain

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info
How much t4 to t3 in Tyromax?

TAG145

Forum Supporter
Anyone have an update on the availability of Tyromax?
For those of you on this, what is your plan if it is never available?

apr

Seems to come and go lately. Am wanting to switch to another med but there has been no way to get, either from Haidut, nor Idealabs the T4:T3 ratio. I desperately need to know that to make the calculations to transition to another med.

They say it is NDT and compare it to Armour. Yet Idealabs will source bovine which has another ratio completely different to Armour.

So which is it? When I asked directly they answered it was illegal to say.

No one seems to know. Or no one wants to say.

Very disappointed as I have had good results with most Idealab supplements. This one is beginning to look sketchy to me. Only because of the lack of transparency.

apr

Do you remember how much Tyromax you were on? And this is what Peat recommended to transition?

Appreciate any info you can give. thnx

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals