EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 9.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 29 9.1%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 25.4%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 101 31.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 68 21.3%

• Total voters

Velve921

I’ve noticed that occassiinaly I get head aches from estroban. Usually when I do 3 drops or more. Happens every couple months.

Anyone else experience this? I feel like it ramps my metabolism pretty hard. So usually I do 1 drop at a time; 3-5x total per week. But when experimenting with more I see different effects.

equipoise

Sorry I'm a bit confused with the census on EstroBan. Isn't it advised to take fat solubles apart from each other? There's been tons of posts about this, here and other forums. So what's up with that?

dukesbobby777

Sorry I'm a bit confused with the census on EstroBan. Isn't it advised to take fat solubles apart from each other? There's been tons of posts about this, here and other forums. So what's up with that?

The product was released based off his own research into what quantities of each vitamin wouldn’t interfere with the absorption of the others. So vitamin E and K is a fine balancing act, as absorption of K can be affected by too much E (for instance). Saying that, the original formula only had about 95 IU (I think it was), whereas now, it’s 200 IU. So perhaps he feels that extra vitamin E won’t affect 2mg of K2 intake.

He’s also mentioned a few times that he wouldn’t just supplement vitamin D without taking vitamin A as well, and usually in a ratio (was it 5:1?) So the vitamin A helps the vitamin D exert positive effects within the body (if the body needed to increase its levels). I think the concept behind the product is that the fat solubles all interact with each other in a way that supports the health of the body, as supplementing them individually can cause problems.

So by releasing this product he’s trying to make it easier for people to not have to worry about supplementing them individually, and then run into issues where they may be taking too much of one particular vitamin.

It all comes down to whether you trust his judgement on that research he’s done, I suppose.

equipoise

The product was released based off his own research into what quantities of each vitamin wouldn’t interfere with the absorption of the others. So vitamin E and K is a fine balancing act, as absorption of K can be affected by too much E (for instance). Saying that, the original formula only had about 95 IU (I think it was), whereas now, it’s 200 IU. So perhaps he feels that extra vitamin E won’t affect 2mg of K2 intake.

He’s also mentioned a few times that he wouldn’t just supplement vitamin D without taking vitamin A as well, and usually in a ratio (was it 5:1?) So the vitamin A helps the vitamin D exert positive effects within the body (if the body needed to increase its levels). I think the concept behind the product is that the fat solubles all interact with each other in a way that supports the health of the body, as supplementing them individually can cause problems.

So by releasing this product he’s trying to make it easier for people to not have to worry about supplementing them individually, and then run into issues where they may be taking too much of one particular vitamin.

It all comes down to whether you trust his judgement on that research he’s done, I suppose.
Reckon haidut wouldn't just mix them nonchalantly. Thanks for the amazing reply that does make sense!

Sam321

Bump

Especially e and k