TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

Vileplume

-Increase fiber from safe fruits and cooked vegetables to optimize microbiome function. (cooked carrots, squashes, dried persimmon, dried pineapple, dried papaya, grapes, berries, etc. )
Hey CLASH, did you mean to say cooked carrots here, not raw?

Vileplume

Yes, cooked or raw carrots work. It depends what the individual tolerates.
Awesome, thanks. Do you still find that some people you’ve worked with develop bacterial issues from white sugar?

Last edited:

CLASH

Awesome, thanks. Do you still find that some people you’ve worked with develop bacterial issues from white sugar?

Yes, I dont generally recommend refined sugar in any large quantity. I recommend maple syrup, and molasses as sweeteners, or even better would be fruit juices.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can you tell me what the current solvent is, and how many drops is equal to 1 grain?

@haidut

thank you

It is a mix of tocopherols, some MCT oil and some longer chain saturated fats. The dosing is still the same - 6-7 drops should be about 1 grain. The more accurate statement is that 1ml has about 3 grains. However, since 20 drops is 1ml, and 20 is not divisible by 3, you can try 6 or 7 drops and see which one works better for you.

It is a mix of tocopherols, some MCT oil and some longer chain saturated fats. The dosing is still the same - 6-7 drops should be about 1 grain. The more accurate statement is that 1ml has about 3 grains. However, since 20 drops is 1ml, and 20 is not divisible by 3, you can try 6 or 7 drops and see which one works better for you.

fantastic, thank you!

Bluebell

Many times, when my dose is right I wont even keep a log. I just wake up, check my temp. and if its between 97.8-98.2 I'm happy. It's only when things go awry that I start logging again. When I first started NDT I kept a 2-3 month log.
Hi Clash, just wondering how you are tracking temps? With a digital thermometer, under tongue or armpit, do you leave the thermometer in place for 5 minutes before switching on, and are you taking your morning temp while still lying in bed with the covers on or do you get up and dressed and move around first?

CLASH

Hi Clash, just wondering how you are tracking temps? With a digital thermometer, under tongue or armpit, do you leave the thermometer in place for 5 minutes before switching on, and are you taking your morning temp while still lying in bed with the covers on or do you get up and dressed and move around first?

Evening Bluebell,
I use a digital thermometer under the tongue. I use it when I wake up, not necessarily when I'm under the covers, but as soon as I remember before brushing my teeth or anything like that.

Bluebell

Really liking this tyromax @haidut - getting benefits for energy and sleep. Is the current one porcine/bovine mix, or just bovine, or just porcine?

Last edited:

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Tyromax is out of stock... Hmm. I have some on hand but hope this doesn't become hard to get.

DaveFoster

One topical drop, with a generous assumption of 20% absorption at best, would amount to something like 0.07th of a grain, unless I've messed up my maths (which is definitely possible).
I can't imagine a universe where this could elicit any kind of response whatsoever.
Paul Robinson wrote Recovering with T3, where he advocates this kind of micro dose of T3.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals