Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix

facesavant

EDIT (10/21/22): We changed the vitamin B1 in Energin from the thiamine Hcl to the lipophilic analog known as prosultiamine. The latter is an analog of allithiamine, and allithiamine is well-known to forum users for its high bioavailability and ability to raise levels of thiamine pyrophosphate (TPP) in muscles, brains, and other organs while the same has not been shown to occur with intake of thiamin Hcl. TPP is also a required co-factor of the enzyme pyruvate dehydrogenase (PDH), which is the rate-limiting step in the oxidative metabolism of glucose. PDH downregulation has been observed in many diseases including diabetes, obesity, cancer, dementia, MELAS, ALS, myopathies, mental disorders, infectious diseases, sepsis, etc.
As such, the presence of porsultiamine in Energin should increase the effects associated with usage of vitamin B1. Both prosultiamine and allithiamine are naturally occurring analogs of vitamin B1, and present in high concentrations in garlic and are probably responsible for the unique smell of garlic, with Energin now smelling somewhat similar to garlic as well.

EDIT (12/15/18): We changed the Energin bottle from 2 ounce to the 1 ounce size. The amount of vitamins per dose and the servings per bottle (30) stay the same. So, basically, the same product but more concentrated and thus with less liquid. Many people have asked for smaller bottles as measuring 40 drops from the 2oz bottle is tedious and with the new bottle a single serving will be only 20 drops. Also, the smaller bottle is obviously lighter and this will lower shipping costs, especially for international orders.

Hi all,

After several weeks of experimentation, we are finally ready to start offering the B complex supplement I mentioned in my previous threads. We are calling it Energin. It is designed for topical administration. For the topical method I used a slightly modified ethanol solution, so basically the supplement is a mix of high purity B vitamins in 20% ethanol. Other than the B vitamins (all of them with greater than 98% purity) and the diluted ethanol, there is nothing else in the bottle. Here are some basic facts about the supplement.

Note: This product contains raw material(s) meant for external use only, in cosmetic or other formulations designed for such external use.

Serving size - 25 drops
Servings per container - 30

Each serving contains:
Vitamin B1 (Prosultiamine): 25mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate): 15mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): 100mg
Vitamin B5 (D-Panthenol): 50mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate): 6mg
Vitamin B7 (Biotin): 1mg

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info
Based on a study "j." posted about a month ago, the topical absorption is over 90% for the vitamins above. The vitamins above were chosen since he has written about them in many of his articles. For the people wondering why Energin does not contain folic acid, or B12, please see this discussion:
DNA Methylation, Aging, And Cancer
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or send me a PM.
Thanks again for your patience.
Hi There,
I'm interested in your products, what is the website? Do you personally purchase the raw materials and create in a lab?

golder

i must say the new garlic taste/smell is very offputting, the taste/smell of the older formulation would go away with a swig of water after the energin had been absorbed in my mouth, this one not so much
It’s a small price to pay for a much superior product!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi There,
I'm interested in your products, what is the website? Do you personally purchase the raw materials and create in a lab?

The website for ordering is www.idealasdc.com and yes, we make the product in a lab we rent from a local university.

Mito

Energin
Serving size - 25 drops

Each serving contains:

exile

No more mixing this
Energin
Serving size - 25 drops

Each serving contains:

This is a good reminder thanks. Definitely took some right before my last thyroid labs which I guess can cause a false low tsh so I’ll try to redo them soon.

exile

The B1 on the bottle in the online picture says thiamine HCI which is not Vitamin B1 (Prosultiamine): 25mg. I'm confused!

He probably hasn’t updated the pic yet. Says prosultiamine 50 mg on the last bottle I ordered. I guess it went from 50 to 25 mg within the last month.

facesavant

He probably hasn’t updated the pic yet. Says prosultiamine 50 mg on the last bottle I ordered. I guess it went from 50 to 25 mg within the last month.
Hi, If you wouldn't mind, will you post a picture of the actual bottle the side with ingredients list please.

exile

Attachments

• 9E4B19E1-2210-455A-AD40-9698138D1388.jpeg
    9E4B19E1-2210-455A-AD40-9698138D1388.jpeg
    260 KB · Views: 132

exile

The taste is much better now that they changed the b1 prosultiamine from 25 to 50.

LadyRae

I love the new Energin drops! I use just 13 drops per morning, along with extra biotin and bentothiamine... Great energy without jitters

Lizb

I love the new Energin drops! I use just 13 drops per morning, along with extra biotin and bentothiamine... Great energy without jitters
I'm confused by the many and various doses and methods people are doing!

Are you topical or oral? How did you decide on 13 drops?
Thank you.

LadyRae

I'm confused by the many and various doses and methods people are doing!

Are you topical or oral? How did you decide on 13 drops?
Thank you.
Oral, under my tongue. Idealabs' products can add up quick so I initially started on 12 or 13 drops because that was a half dose and I was going to take another 12 or 13 drops later in the afternoon. But then I just didn't feel like I needed any more in the afternoon. In fact too many B vitamins later in the day will disrupt my sleep because they are so energy producing LOL.

I also eat a lot, and I do mean a lot of beef liver throughout the week which is of course very high in B vitamins.

Food is my #1 choice for vitamins and since I have been feeling so good lately I just don't think I need the full dose...