Risingfire

@haidut or any other people wise on the use of this chemical…I heard on a podcast between Dr. mercola and Georgi last week the comment Georgi made about using 10-MeOH as a support for getting off an SSRI. I know it was discussed as using 1-3 drops a day. Is it safe to use while on the SSRI or do you have to be off before you start using it? I know technically this is a lab chemical and human use not spoken of but in a hypothetical situation. I ordered it from you and have it but am on 60 mg fluoxetine now.
Are you trying to get off Fluoxetine?

Tidal

Could this potentially resensitize serotonin receptors like 5ht1a, 5ht2a and 5ht2c? Tried syrian rue before but not consistently. Also took 9mebc in past.

It doesn't have hallucinogenic effects does it?

lateralus

Can someone confirm that this isn't a MAOI? I'm on Clomipramine + Pramipexole + Lisuride and I would like to try it out but I'm worried about the potential risk of serotonin syndrome if this has any MAOI action.

dukesbobby777

Can someone confirm that this isn't a MAOI? I'm on Clomipramine + Pramipexole + Lisuride and I would like to try it out but I'm worried about the potential risk of serotonin syndrome if this has any MAOI action.

Why do you to take two dopamine agonists?

dukesbobby777

Severely treatment-resistant anhedonia.

What is Lisuride bringing that pramipexole isn't bringing (and vice-versa)?

Both are extremely potent d2 and d3 agonists just by themselves. I was just wondering what the thinking was behind it. How long have you been on this cocktail?

lateralus

What is Lisuride bringing that pramipexole isn't bringing (and vice-versa)?

Both are extremely potent d2 and d3 agonists just by themselves. I was just wondering what the thinking was behind it. How long have you been on this cocktail?
I ran out of Pramipexole so I added Lisuride and lowered the Pramipexole dose so my box can last longer. I'll go back to Pramipexole by itself soon when I get more.

dukesbobby777

I ran out of Pramipexole so I added Lisuride and lowered the Pramipexole dose so my box can last longer. I'll go back to Pramipexole by itself soon when I get more.

Thanks. Yeah, I was kinda wondering why you didn't just go on a higher dose of one of them. I am thinking about perhaps experimenting with a cyproheotadine and potent dopamine agonist combination for my treatment resistant anhedonia (pramipexole, bromocriptine, cabergoline or lisuride).

lateralus

Thanks. Yeah, I was kinda wondering why you didn't just go on a higher dose of one of them. I am thinking about perhaps experimenting with a cyproheotadine and potent dopamine agonist combination for my treatment resistant anhedonia (pramipexole, bromocriptine, cabergoline or lisuride).
Pramipexole feels better than Lisuride.

Tidal

Could this potentially be an option to treat PSSD and SSRI induced anhedonia/depersonalization?

Back
Top Bottom