Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

You mix 1 ml of Tyronene with 7 ml of 96% alcohol. That is volume %, NOT proof. People have tried lower percentages like 70% and it didn't work well.
This gives you 1 mcg per drop. You can also do 2 ml Tyronene + 14 ml alcohol and so on. 1 part tyronene, 7 parts alcohol.
Carefully open the Tyronene bottle, preferably with single use gloves, then use a syringe + long blunt needle to get the amount you want out and then mix it with the alcohol in another dropper bottle.
Muchas gracias ☺️

P

Peatness

Has anyone found a reliable way to dilute into 0.5mcg or 1mcg doses? Trying thyroid for my first time and want to make sure I'm getting a consistent small dose. I make medicinal tinctures at home, so I have a million 1oz and 2oz tincture bottles I could use to dilute with everclear. Would these give properly sized drops? Very confused on ratios, as I failed every math class I've ever taken ? can i blame that on the hypothyroidism? ?
Nemo posted how to do this

rayfan1

Ray Peat think that reverse t3 isn't caused by too much t3.

Yes, it's probably induced by stress, with cortisol inducing the type of deiodinase that makes the inactive rT3. A low sugar diet can cause chronically high cortisol. If you are eating enough fruit and protein, I think the T3 of natural thyroid will help to correct the stress/inflammatory metabolism that is connected with the reverse T3.

There isn't any natural T3 product, in the sense of biologically created, but the activity of T3 is so great that the effective dose, of a few micrograms, couldn't introduce a significant amount of industrial junk; the excipients are the main concern, and whether the people making the tablets understand what they are doing. Cytomel and Cynomel, so far, have been very well made, and there isn't any other T3 product that I trust.

Peatarian.com Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

If your getting cold hands and feet from 8 micrograms then it's possibly something else. Ray Peat recommends 4 micrograms ever few hours. But he has also said that some people may need more.
I have used Cytomel but dont know what Cynomel is. Is it sold in USA? Or is it a Mexico brand? And are the concentration alike in both, 1:1? Cytomel js very expensive for me as am paying out of pocket. Thanks in advance for your reply.

rayfan1

I completely agree that this is too concentrated. I take Idealabs supplements by just putting drops directly on my skin and the potency here greatly complicates that. It's a lot harder and more error prone to worry about diluting things.
Where on the skin do you apply? Hand or forearm? How can you apply once diluted in water?

Dobbler

T3 is just beautiful. If i had to choose just one supplement i would probably go with T3. Really lights up the brain. Thank you for @haidut for providing quality supplements and important information. I Hope your business keeps doing well to far future and we have a reliable source of hormones and supplements available. I really suggest that people support Haiduts boutique for supplements. That way you support Haiduts research and you get clean quality products.

NommyWommy

T3 is just beautiful. If i had to choose just one supplement i would probably go with T3. Really lights up the brain. Thank you for @haidut for providing quality supplements and important information. I Hope your business keeps doing well to far future and we have a reliable source of hormones and supplements available. I really suggest that people support Haiduts boutique for supplements. That way you support Haiduts research and you get clean quality products.
How much do you take a day of the? Do you also take t4? Thanks

Dobbler

Oh ok thanks. What dosage do you take at a time? Am pm etc? Thanks
You can split it 1 to 4 dosages, what ever suits you. I personally take 1 to 2, morning and/or evening/night. I think there is some truth to the circadian rhythm t3 method where you take a good chunk of it in the evening/night if it doesn't disrupt your sleep. I recommend taking thyroid always with food.

NommyWommy

You can split it 1 to 4 dosages, what ever suits you. I personally take 1 to 2, morning and/or evening/night. I think there is some truth to the circadian rhythm t3 method where you take a good chunk of it in the evening/night if it doesn't disrupt your sleep. I recommend taking thyroid always with food.
So you can take from 12 to 20mcg at a time?

gunther

@Dobbler

I've been experimenting with t3 for a few months now, and I'm wondering if you -or anyone- could provide some insight.

It first started working awesome (making me feel warm, energetic and in a good mood), but I noticed the effects diminishing over the first few weeks. I went from 1 drop every 3 hours during the day. To 2 drops. And now I want 3.

After reading RP forums, this looks like an insanely high dose, the normal dose should be 3-6 drops a day, not 6-10. Does anyone have any experience with higher doses? Are there any contributing factors I can look into? Vitamins?

Last edited:

Tenacity

@Dobbler

I've been experimenting with t3 for a few months now, and I'm wondering if you -or anyone- could provide some insight.

It first started working awesome (making me feel warm, energetic and in a good mood), but I noticed the effects diminishing over the first few weeks. I went from 1 drop every 3 hours during the day. To 2 drops. And now I want 3.

After reading RP forums, this looks like an insanely high dose, the normal dose should be 3-6 drops a day, not 6-10. Does anyone have any experience with higher doses? Are there any contributing factors I can look into? Vitamins?

I experienced this with a T3/T4 combination product. Exogenous hormone suppresses endogenous production, so the effects are diminishing over time, until you raise the dose to the point where complete suppression has occurred. That's my theory, anyway.

gunther

I experienced this with a T3/T4 combination product. Exogenous hormone suppresses endogenous production, so the effects are diminishing over time, until you raise the dose to the point where complete suppression has occurred. That's my theory, anyway.
Thank you for your reply.

So, I guess there's a dose that eventually "fills the hole."

Wait a minute.....
Given the fact that supplementing with T hormones would lower endogenous production, would that mean that if you supplemented with T3 only, T4 would slowly get depleted? If the body thinks that there is plenty of T3, would it cut production of T4? That would slowly make one dependent on T3 in a "gee I forgot my T3 today and feel horrible."

Last edited:

metamorph

Considering Tyronene for topical application for hair-regrowth. Has anyone seen results with this? Also, has anyone used this topically and seen impact similar to when one takes thyroid orally? I'm sure some of it is absorbed at a deep enough level to supplement what one is taking orally? Curious.

Lindenbaum, E.S., et al. Pilot study of a novel treatment for androgenetic alopecia using enriched cell culture medium: clinical trials. Dermatol Online J. 2003 Feb;9(1):4. "Androgenetic Alopecia (AA) afflicts a large part of the population and of the many treatments available today none is completely satisfactory. Testing the efficacy and safety of a novel topical treatment for AA which is based on cell culture medium supplemented with insulin, thyroxin and growth hormone (CCM)” "CCM was found effective in treating androgenetic alopecia in men. It induced cessation of hair loss, increased rate of hair growth and appearance of new hair. No side effects were reported or observed."

metamorph

I'm sure that one could see positive effects from oral application alone in regard to hair.

Regarding topically, Ray Peat has mentioned that "Using it topically doesn't do anything for systemic metabolism, just the skin." As a topical, it works as a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor to lower inflammation, increase CO2, remove fibrosis.

I was only planning to use it topically on scalp, but since I got such good results orally, now I'm reconsidering if I may use it both orally and topically.
Any updates hair regrowth with topical t3?

ezrapoundlover

According to google Esters and Ethanol are both highly soluble, this means that the majority of the doseage is spread proportionally when dissolved in water correct? Though it may be sitting at the bottom for long term storage, it seems like a good way to split up the grains of T3 throughout the day. Let me know if I’m misinformed.

Mauritio

Considering Tyronene for topical application for hair-regrowth. Has anyone seen results with this? Also, has anyone used this topically and seen impact similar to when one takes thyroid orally? I'm sure some of it is absorbed at a deep enough level to supplement what one is taking orally? Curious.

Lindenbaum, E.S., et al. Pilot study of a novel treatment for androgenetic alopecia using enriched cell culture medium: clinical trials. Dermatol Online J. 2003 Feb;9(1):4. "Androgenetic Alopecia (AA) afflicts a large part of the population and of the many treatments available today none is completely satisfactory. Testing the efficacy and safety of a novel topical treatment for AA which is based on cell culture medium supplemented with insulin, thyroxin and growth hormone (CCM)” "CCM was found effective in treating androgenetic alopecia in men. It induced cessation of hair loss, increased rate of hair growth and appearance of new hair. No side effects were reported or observed."
Wow that's pretty interesting, I might actually start applying T3 to my scalp.
combine that with caffeine and you get an even stronger anti-hairloss effect!

"We conclude that thyroid hormone signaling is an important determinant of the mobilization of stem cells out of their niche in the hair bulge."
- Thyroid hormone signaling controls hair follicle stem cell function

"Studying microdissected, organ-cultured normal human scalp HFs, we show here that T4 up-regulates the proliferation of hair matrix keratinocytes, whereas their apoptosis is down-regulated by T3 and T4. T4 also prolongs the duration of the hair growth phase (anagen) in vitro, possibly due to the down-regulation of TGF-beta2, the key anagen-inhibitory growth factor. Because we show here that human HFs transcribe deiodinase genes (D2 and D3), they may be capable of converting T4 to T3. Intrafollicular immunoreactivity for the recognized thyroid hormone-responsive keratins cytokeratin (CK) 6 and CK14 is significantly modulated by T3 and T4 (CK6 is enhanced, CK14 down-regulated). Both T3 and T4 also significantly stimulate intrafollicular melanin synthesis."
- Thyroid hormones directly alter human hair follicle functions: anagen prolongation and stimulation of both hair matrix keratinocyte proliferation and hair pigmentation - PubMed

"These data suggest that follicles in the telogen phase can be induced to enter the anagen phase by the topical application of T3. This thyroid hormone may reverse graying of the terminal hair. In the in vitro experiments, T3 stimulated hair shaft growth. Follicular melanocytes may be the target cell for these actions."
- [Repigmentation of gray hair after thyroid hormone treatment] - PubMed

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals