Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix

rzero

Got a new bottle recently and it now says 5mg of B7/biotin instead of 1mg.

steel_reserve

Energin eliminated a nervous tic ive had my whole life. Wasn't expecting that.

Also gave me very clean bowel movements (one wipe), more reedy voice, and better erections.

It did not give me energy. Wasn't expecting that.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Is anyone here also taking B1 Thiamine (in addition to the B1 form in energin)?
I keep hearing such amazing things about B1 Thiamine HCL.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Re: Energin - custom, liquid dietary supplement with B vitam

You are welcome. Let me know how it goes with Energin. The only drawback that I see with it is that due to the riboflavin it will stain the skin at the place of application. But that disappears after a few washes.
Haidut (or anyone),
I read somewhere here that orally is better for liver health and topical is better for mental health.
Is that true?

cremes

Is anyone here also taking B1 Thiamine (in addition to the B1 form in energin)?
I keep hearing such amazing things about B1 Thiamine HCL.
I have been slowly building up to 2 grams of thiamine hcl. I just hit that target 2 days ago. I am 215 pounds so I will probably jump to 2.8 grams as my final destination.

I have been high carb low fat for 2 months now. With my recent jump to 2g thiamine I am warm all day. At 1.6g I still had a 2-3 hour period in the afternoon where I had chilly hands.

I take 8-10 drops energin every other day.

GeoX

Attachments

• ener.jpg
    ener.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 74

ChadGPT

Energin eliminated a nervous tic ive had my whole life. Wasn't expecting that.

Also gave me very clean bowel movements (one wipe), more reedy voice, and better erections.

It did not give me energy. Wasn't expecting that.
Are you taking it orally? How many drops?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Does anyone know what 50 mg of D-Panthenol in Energin is equal to as Pantothenic Acid?

Kray

I have always taken the drops under my tongue, and I'm on my third or fourth bottle. I don't think I've ever applied it topically actually, it is just too yellow...
LadyRae- is this your current B supplement? Dose, frequency? Thank you!

golder

Would it be too much to ask for a niacin version of Energin?
Regarding B3, Ray always spoke incredibly favourably of niacinamide, not niacin. Why would he reformulate the product for an inferior variety to please a very small amount of people? 100 niacin capsules will cost you less than $10, take one with your dose of Energin.

tallglass13

Regarding B3, Ray always spoke incredibly favourably of niacinamide, not niacin. Why would he reformulate the product for an inferior variety to please a very small amount of people? 100 niacin capsules will cost you less than $10, take one with your dose of Energin.
I think because most of the studies Haidut posts about increasing NAD, is using Niacin. Most studies about increasing NAD+ uses Niacin in the studies. Then, Haidut usually states in that article that "Niacinamide Should do the same thing."

gabys225

I think because most of the studies Haidut posts about increasing NAD, is using Niacin. Most studies about increasing NAD+ uses Niacin in the studies. Then, Haidut usually states in that article that "Niacinamide Should do the same thing."
Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals