StressNon - Liquid Pregnenolone

To stop the stress reaction, perhaps a fat soluble version would be better.

For example

30ml bottle
15ml ethyl alcohol
15ml fractionated coconut oil/vitamin E

then put in about 800mg of pregnenolone - 1 gram .

30ml of alcohol can dissolve about 500mg, however the addition of the fat changes this somehow
Thanks! The problem's resolved though. I don't think it was actually a typical "stress" reaction, but instead a cholinergic reaction. Pregnenolone is an enhancer of cholinergic release, and I would get similar reactions simply by eating eggs. I was eating eggs for the nutrition, but since removing them from my diet, pregnenolone doesn't give me that "cholinergic" reaction (hopelessness, crying, etc), probably by removing the precursor (choline).

Rambo

How many days/weeks after commencing pregnenolone supplementation should one wait before retesting pregnenolone blood levels? Also, how many hours after last dose should one wait before draw?

equipoise

No adverse effects from this. Only positives. I seem to respond great to Pregnenolone. I usually put 5-6 drops in my navel and then a few under my tongue (really don't count, the total could vary from 8 drops to 15drops). It greatly amplifies my stress resilience and has a pronounced GABAergic effect.

As an example, it works best for me when I wake up in the middle of the night, a little bit of Pepsi and a few drops of StressNon in my navel makes me fall asleep in 10 minutes. Just works great. I bought it to counter any potential supression when experimenting with downstream hormones.

All in all - very pleased, will buy again! Thanks Georgi.

Arnold Grape

No adverse effects from this. Only positives. I seem to respond great to Pregnenolone. I usually put 5-6 drops in my navel and then a few under my tongue (really don't count, the total could vary from 8 drops to 15drops). It greatly amplifies my stress resilience and has a pronounced GABAergic effect.

As an example, it works best for me when I wake up in the middle of the night, a little bit of Pepsi and a few drops of StressNon in my navel makes me fall asleep in 10 minutes. Just works great. I bought it to counter any potential supression when experimenting with downstream hormones.

All in all - very pleased, will buy again! Thanks Georgi.
I believe that is a tremendous amount of preg, but good that it’s working? If someone knows the translation of 15 drops, I would like to know

Arnold Grape

25 mg of Pregnenolone is a huge amount? Since when?
That's probably referring to oral use of 100mg pregnenolone, which is what I also take daily.
When you apply the pregnenolone topically, for example on the wrists, you can multiply by 10, so one drop would be the same as 17mg orally.
5-6 drops on the wrists should have a similar effect to 100mg orally.
Might want to verify ☝?

shine

Might want to verify ☝?

Are you asking me to verify that claim? That was based on haiduts measurements of blood pregnenolone concentrations after oral vs topical application.
More reaches the bloodstream unconverted when used topically than when subjected to the first pass effect in the liver. The liver takes a lot for itself, converts a lot to Preg-s and only a small amount reaches the bloodstream unconverted.

Sexypizza

Are you asking me to verify that claim? That was based on haiduts measurements of blood pregnenolone concentrations after oral vs topical application.
More reaches the bloodstream unconverted when used topically than when subjected to the first pass effect in the liver. The liver takes a lot for itself, converts a lot to Preg-s and only a small amount reaches the bloodstream unconverted.

The 1 to 10 ratio topical only applies if the solvant contains DMSO right?

The current solvent is SFA so the dosage of both topical and oral should be the same now right? or am I confusing something?

Not sure what dose to take. I'm trying to increase androgens and plan to take it on the scrotum.

shine

The current solvent is SFA so the dosage of both topical and oral should be the same now right? or am I confusing something?

Not sure what dose to take. I'm trying to increase androgens and plan to take it on the scrotum.

I'm not sure. Probably depends on where you apply it and how thick the skin is there.
But I am using 2-3 drops on scrotum about twice a week and get good effects from it.

equipoise

I dont believe the ratio is that of DMSO's. Just put a couple of drops in your belly button

P

Peatness

I accidentally poured stressnon on myself. I wiped the skin but think it absorbed. what can I do to mitigate any adverse reaction?

Mossy

Even one drop orally interferes with my sleep. Will this side effect subside?
As someone who is highly susceptible to adverse effects from supplements, I can suggest that it may take a lot of work on your part. Our individual health states consist of a load of variables, so some trial and error will be required. And a lot of research.

Here is a thread that may be of help where you can see various member's experience with pregnenolone.

Mossy

Even one drop orally interferes with my sleep. Will this side effect subside?
P.S. Just to show you the uniqueness of us all, 1 drop of pregnenolone should help you to sleep, per Haidut's comments:

An old human study found that even 1mg pregnenolone before bed restored disturbed sleep.

But, there are obvious co-factors that you need to find more about for your specific situation.

Judd Crane

In many people, and especially with advancing age, pregnenolone does not convert much into DHEA. The human trials with 500mg pregnenolone daily found either no or only a small increase in DHEA-S, and big increases in steroids from the progesterone pathway - allopregnanolone, 5a-DHP, progesterone, etc.
So, a small amount of DHEA seems to help a lot. That's why even Peat recommends small doses DHEA while in the past he was recommending pregnenolone-only, especially for males.
Are there any ways of increasing DHEA conversion from pregnenolone?

Judd Crane

What's best to stack StressNon with to counter estrogenic and/or over stimulating effects? CortiNon or Progestene?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals