Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

P

Peatness

Well at least we now know thanks to you that transdermal T3 is absorbed and raises serum levels! the increased temps/puls are also encouraging id say. have you tried oral dosing before? maybe itd work better/faster
To be honesT the test results realLy surprised me. I knEw from the start that the transdermal t3 was having a local effect. Also, when I use 8mcg at once (transdermal) I would get serious anxiety and adrenaline. This stuff is powerful. However, my cholesterol, water retention, and blood pressure did not improve. Because of the high t3 numbers I have stopped tyronene for now. Today I switched to tyromax orally.

P

Peatness

Good point about the high T3 with the high cortisol. I’m not sure about the mechanism there, and maybe then the high cortisol isn’t from hypothyroid. Hopefully somebody with more hormone knowledge could chime in.
I found this quote in an article that hans wrote

"According to Bryan Walsh, very high free thyroid hormones can actually shuts down receptor sites and cause hypothyroid symptoms. But if you’re on T4 and T3, high free T3 is normal and if you’re on T3 only, then free T3 might be 10-20% over the upper range, which is also normal".

Waynish

To be honesT the test results realLy surprised me. I knEw from the start that the transdermal t3 was having a local effect.

I always got systemic effects within seconds of touching the smallest possible doses of any thyroid product to my skin... Strange to me that others don't notice it.

P

Peatness

I always got systemic effects within seconds of touching the smallest possible doses of any thyroid product to my skin... Strange to me that others don't notice it.
Do you know if t4 absorbs as well on the skin? Does it have a systemic effect trandermally?

Judd Crane

I’ve been taking a drop of a diluted TyroMix since march (1+2mcg). Last week I introduced a drop of a diluted Tyronene (1mcg). This intervention was slightly uplifting with a notable stress reduction and better sleep. This week I increased the dose with an additional 1mcg drop of Tyronene (T3). This dosage felt like it lowered my stress hormones too much and I felt a bit hypotensive and had insomnia.

Would it be more sensible to scale back on the T3 and add some pregnenolone before going further? Or would it make sense to swap the Tyronene for Tyromix (T3+T4)? Any input based on theory or experience appreciated!

FitnessMike

"I suspect that the thyroid activity had mostly disappeared in the alcohol solution, T3 is extremely easy to inactivate. MCT can produce intestinal inflammation; I have had better results with the cellulose excipient thyroid." RP (2018)

any comment on that?

rr1

"I suspect that the thyroid activity had mostly disappeared in the alcohol solution, T3 is extremely easy to inactivate. MCT can produce intestinal inflammation; I have had better results with the cellulose excipient thyroid." RP (2018)

any comment on that?
It's been answered in this thread already. #703

bogbody

sorry if this is a dumb question but Peat has said repeatedly that when taking higher than a physiological dose of T3 (up to 10mg), to take it with food to slow the absorption, but i’m assuming he is referring to taking it in the form of a cytomel tablet, which you then have to digest. if i am placing a drop of tyronene on my tongue, wouldn’t it absorb instantly regardless of whether i’ve eaten or not? if so it seems to make sense to dilute this no matter what, yes? (also kindly adding my plus one to the requests for a lower dose version)

bogbody

following up with a testimonial: ive had migraines for 20 years and have tried almost everything and the only thing that has ever managed to abort one in progress is either triptan medications or a large dose of excedrine migraine, neither of which are ideal healthwise and usually cause rebound headaches. i’ve now aborted 2 in progress migraines with tyronene. the first time with only one drop. i’ve since diluted mine and the second time i aborted it with 3 drops at approximately 2mcg per drop. thank you Georgi!

Amaz
following up with a testimonial: ive had migraines for 20 years and have tried almost everything and the only thing that has ever managed to abort one in progress is either triptan medications or a large dose of excedrine migraine, neither of which are ideal healthwise and usually cause rebound headaches. i’ve now aborted 2 in progress migraines with tyronene. the first time with only one drop. i’ve since diluted mine and the second time i aborted it with 3 drops at approximately 2mcg per drop. thank you Georgi!
Amazing! My Mom has migraines all the time. Will persuade her to try this.

Hiccup25

Just started tyronene today. 1mcg with breakfast and 1 mcg with lunch. Feel more awake than I have felt in months.
Temperature didn't go up any. Pulse went up a little bit.
Was planning on doing 4mcg/day to start but think I'll stick with 2 for now.
Looking forward to getting my temps up!

golder

Just started tyronene today. 1mcg with breakfast and 1 mcg with lunch. Feel more awake than I have felt in months.
Temperature didn't go up any. Pulse went up a little bit.
Was planning on doing 4mcg/day to start but think I'll stick with 2 for now.
Looking forward to getting my temps up!
Did you dilute one bottle into 8 different bottles?

Hiccup25

Did you dilute one bottle into 8 different bottles?
Nah, don want to mess with the master bottle. I put it in a container with water and shook it up and poured the same amount in 8 shotglasses.
I'm planning on slowly taking more but its not much of a hassle dividing it up.

Hiccup25

After working up to 2 drops spread throughout the day test subject has completely turned around. Mood, temps, energy, sleep, no more adrenaline spikes.
Will now incorporate T4 at night now that subject is responding well to T3 spread throughout the day. Cant thank Haidut and everyone else enough for all the support and ideas on reversing hypo symptoms.

Vileplume

After working up to 2 drops spread throughout the day test subject has completely turned around. Mood, temps, energy, sleep, no more adrenaline spikes.
Will now incorporate T4 at night now that subject is responding well to T3 spread throughout the day. Cant thank Haidut and everyone else enough for all the support and ideas on reversing hypo symptoms.
:carrot:dancenanner:dancingsmileyman

acrylic

@haidut - is it possible to get a version of Tyronene with 1mcg or 2mcg of t3 per drop? Would buy a number of bottles.

Has anyone found a reliable way to dilute into 0.5mcg or 1mcg doses? Trying thyroid for my first time and want to make sure I'm getting a consistent small dose. I make medicinal tinctures at home, so I have a million 1oz and 2oz tincture bottles I could use to dilute with everclear. Would these give properly sized drops? Very confused on ratios, as I failed every math class I've ever taken ? can i blame that on the hypothyroidism? ?

shine

Has anyone found a reliable way to dilute into 0.5mcg or 1mcg doses? Trying thyroid for my first time and want to make sure I'm getting a consistent small dose. I make medicinal tinctures at home, so I have a million 1oz and 2oz tincture bottles I could use to dilute with everclear. Would these give properly sized drops? Very confused on ratios, as I failed every math class I've ever taken ? can i blame that on the hypothyroidism? ?

You mix 1 ml of Tyronene with 7 ml of 96% alcohol. That is volume %, NOT proof. People have tried lower percentages like 70% and it didn't work well.
This gives you 1 mcg per drop. You can also do 2 ml Tyronene + 14 ml alcohol and so on. 1 part tyronene, 7 parts alcohol.
Carefully open the Tyronene bottle, preferably with single use gloves, then use a syringe + long blunt needle to get the amount you want out and then mix it with the alcohol in another dropper bottle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals