Panquinone - Liquid Triquinoyl/Quinone Mix For Lab/R&D

Velve921

I’ll keep everyone in the loop!

So far I’ve been doing 1 drop per day on my subject in the morning with breakfast. Similar to Lapodin, it shrinks its pupils to almost the size of a dot.

Also similar symptom when taking pregnenolone.

The subject does not notice intense stimulation as of yet. Tomorrow they may try 2 drops.

Velve921

I do not want to disregard all the work I’ve done on myself these past few years and the progress I’ve made in my life with personal development... and this includes Dr. Peat’s work and inspiration.

and this just could clearly be coincidence...

but I can’t help but realize that in the last couple days I’ve found myself in the best mindset thus far in my life.

The Panquinone could be coincidence... or it could it have jetted me to another level as I started experimenting at the right time.

But the last 48 hours I’ve been the calmest, stress free, and most productive in my life.

Just 1-2 drops per day in the morning with breakfast.

I’ll Keep everyone posted.

Thanks @haidut for all that you do.

Yody

Has anyone taking this in the evening noticed any negative effects on sleep? I've only taken it in mornings so far, and I always skip coffee on those days and instead use cordyceps. 2-4 drops always produces a nice clean energy and a subtle grounded feeling, but I am interested in trying some closer to bed if it will not cause insomnia.

Experienced

I do not want to disregard all the work I’ve done on myself these past few years and the progress I’ve made in my life with personal development... and this includes Dr. Peat’s work and inspiration.

and this just could clearly be coincidence...

but I can’t help but realize that in the last couple days I’ve found myself in the best mindset thus far in my life.

The Panquinone could be coincidence... or it could it have jetted me to another level as I started experimenting at the right time.

But the last 48 hours I’ve been the calmest, stress free, and most productive in my life.

Just 1-2 drops per day in the morning with breakfast.

I’ll Keep everyone posted.

Thanks @haidut for all that you do.
Sounds insane too me damn! Very happy on the success you got with this product.

CalmAmygdala

Could this be a viable alternative for those who don’t respond favorably to Lapodin? I get noticeable anti-androgenic effects from the emodin

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Hey @Travis. My PSA starting going up again so I am back on Firmagon and also on Xtandi (Enzalutamide). When I take Xtandi I also get clear breathing like I am producing more carbon dioxide similar to when I take Lapodin or Panquinone. Any comments?
I started this a couple of days and so far felt better on this .

anybody know what happened to this person, in the thread he posted about having prostate cancer and his last post was in 2019. Did he survive?

Epistrophy

Recently I wanted to try this with navel application (1 drop) and unfortunately it aggravated my digestive system and now have diarrhea for two days. I think I want to warn anyone from trying that route. Very potent substances!!

A.R

Recently I wanted to try this with navel application (1 drop) and unfortunately it aggravated my digestive system and now have diarrhea for two days. I think I want to warn anyone from trying that route. Very potent substances!!
Have you tried it topically in any other places?

Candeias

Do quinones have antifungal properties?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Thank you

Epik

@haidut
If I chose to replace methylene blue for panquinone for my rat, would there be any notable differences I would loose out on or benefit from?

cremes

so would koch have admioistered this topically or orally and at what dosage?
He would have administered it orally in distilled water at a very high dilution. And he would have prepped you with a vegetarian diet for a week or more in advance. Read some of the links earlier in this thread and you'll see.

macheddy

8 drops worth, heavily diluted? Is this due to it being toxic in high concentration contact w tissues? Im short on reading time unfortunately. Is the vegetarian thing justified in his writings anywhere? Thanks.

cremes

8 drops worth, heavily diluted? Is this due to it being toxic in high concentration contact w tissues? Im short on reading time unfortunately. Is the vegetarian thing justified in his writings anywhere? Thanks.
If your health is at risk, find the time to read the thread. I’m just a nobody on the internet.