Panquinone - Liquid Triquinoyl/Quinone Mix For Lab/R&D

jaa

Is it possible to lump this product in with a non-lab Idealabs product order?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut, I know this is not for human use, but what results might be expected in non-human experiments?

From what I have seen - higher temps, higher blood CO2, and higher pulse. Some organisms experienced lowered blood sugar, so providing enough food is key. In general, the name kind of says it all - it is supposed to be a pretty powerful quinone, with effects similar to the ones of emodin, vitamin K, and beta-lapachone but much more intense and at lower doses.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How does it affect sleep?

If is used just before bed it may give some insomnia similar to a very high dose vitamin K. Also, can cause low blood sugar so the organism should be really well-fed.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it possible to lump this product in with a non-lab Idealabs product order?

Yes, just order the vitamins you want and add an extra item with the same price as Panquinone. So, if youw ant EstroBan and Panquinone place an order for EstroBan and TocoVit and then include a note in your order saying you want the Panquinone instead of TocoVit.
Due to PayPal policies the shopping carts for the lab chemicals and vitamins have to be separate, but I think this is a decent workaround.

Kennya

Could the one dosage be split into multiple but smaller doses, or is the once per day best?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Could the one dosage be split into multiple but smaller doses, or is the once per day best?

I think it is supposed to be a single dose for maximum effect. I guess it would depend on the purpose of the experiment. If the rat it healthy then probably lower dose a few times daily would also have benefits.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut: did you try this chemical on your rats? What were the effects?

As one of the users in the thread said - pulse increases, as well as temps. Breathing becomes deeper and slower, sleep improves. I guess signs of improved metabolism. As Peat said, the effects are similar for all quinones like emodin and lapachone, it's just the triquinoyl is probably a lot more potent.

mirc12354

So that would be probably even better for effortless weightloss than lapodin? Did your rats experience any unwanted side effects?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So that would be probably even better for effortless weightloss than lapodin? Did your rats experience any unwanted side effects?

I don't think the triquinoyl has any proven effect on 11b-HSD1 unlike emodin which is a very potent inhibitor of that enzyme. The weight loss from emodin comes more from inhibiting cortisol synthesis than stimulating metabolism.

I don't think the triquinoyl has any proven effect on 11b-HSD1 unlike emodin which is a very potent inhibitor of that enzyme. The weight loss from emodin comes more from inhibiting cortisol synthesis than stimulating metabolism.

why does inhibiting cortisol synthesis result in weight loss? Not sure I follow...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
why does inhibiting cortisol synthesis result in weight loss? Not sure I follow...

Well, you can Google "cortisol weight gain" or "cortisol obesity".

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So if it lowers Bloodsugars would this benefit a typ 1 diabetic a lab Rat?

Did you see the original post and quote from Wikipedia?

Pointless

The effects are much like caffeine. At one drop, subject is energetic, sharp-minded, and it warms them considerably (about half a degree). It is a noticeable but not overpowering boost. At 2 drops, it is quite strong. However it is much smoother than caffeine. There are no jitters. Subject isn't spazzing out like he usually does on coffee.

There is also a strong dopamine effect on arousal and libido. Arousal continues despite release.

At 2 drops, there was insomnia. At 1 drop, potential insomnia was feared but subject got very sleepy right after the lights went out.

Subject is very sensitive to caffeine. Even a normal dose of caffeine (2 mg/kg) is way too much.

I think that most of these effects, except maybe the warming, are due to theacrine, but theacrine has never been tried on its own.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The effects are much like caffeine. At one drop, subject is energetic, sharp-minded, and it warms them considerably (about half a degree). It is a noticeable but not overpowering boost. At 2 drops, it is quite strong. However it is much smoother than caffeine. There are no jitters. Subject isn't spazzing out like he usually does on coffee.

There is also a strong dopamine effect on arousal and libido. Arousal continues despite release.

At 2 drops, there was insomnia. At 1 drop, potential insomnia was feared but subject got very sleepy right after the lights went out.

Subject is very sensitive to caffeine. Even a normal dose of caffeine (2 mg/kg) is way too much.

I think that most of these effects, except maybe the warming, are due to theacrine, but theacrine has never been tried on its own.

Thank you so much for this feedback! I think theacrine may have some these effects on its own but the arousal and libido, as well as the low dose of theacrine present in each drop suggest triquinoyl and the other quinones are also very much involved. Please keep us posted if experiment continues.

mirc12354

Thank you so much for this feedback! I think theacrine may have some these effects on its own but the arousal and libido, as well as the low dose of theacrine present in each drop suggest triquinoyl and the other quinones are also very much involved. Please keep us posted if experiment continues.
Specifically which others quinones are also in the product?

If this product indeed very noticably raises CO2, do you think it might cause increased levels of CO2 even after one stops to take it? It would be interesting to measure CP when using this product.

I am very keen on trying the product but I don't want to stop using lapodin and kuinone. Using all of them would be an overkill I guess.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals