Dismiss Notice
  6. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Cardenosine - Liquid Product For R&D

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Feb 9, 2018.

1. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Yes, you can heat it up a bit. Nothing in it will spoil due to heat unless you boil it for like 15min.

2. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

3. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Not that I am aware of, so it you find something please post here.

4. Pointless

Pointless Member

4/6/18: I've had little success raising my metabolism with thyroid hormone, caffeine, quinones, even after years of Peating. I've had the most success cycling them over 3 days, but today I woke up with temp of 96.3. I decided to change things up. Took 1 drop of Oxidal and 20 drops of Cardenosine orally. Experienced signs of dramatically increased metabolism and lowered estrogen:
    Loss of water
    Skin was described as "soft and supple" by someone else
    Increased libido
    Energetic like I took caffeine

These eventually tapered off, but my average afternoon temp increased from 97.6 to 98.1. My morning temps increased from 96.2-96.5 to 97.0. There's nothing else that can consistently do this! I also feel warmer than usual

Pulse measured at 83 and blood pressure at 109/66, which is typical.

With Oxidal comes side effects:
    Gut inflammation (pain in abdomen and loose stools)
    Skin redness, itchiness
    Spacing out
    Headaches
    Deep cough

Some of these seemed less than solo Oxidal, but it's hard to tell. They eventually went away mostly. But taking 2 drops of Oxidal per day will make them come back even worse. My gut seems to be pretty sensitive to Oxidal, perhaps because of its anti-pathogen properties.

Cardenosine side effect was paresthesia, 0-2x/day. I never noticed this with 40 drops once every 3 days.

Also, I've felt less catatonic emotionally. It's not like a wild, uninhibited, super high libido feeling like ergot derivatives. It's like feeling more human.

5. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Amazing, thanks for the feedback! Keep in mind that methylene blue can raise serotonin in some people even at lower doses. So, maybe even a single drop is enough when combining with Cardenosine in order to avoid these side effects on GI, skin and head.

6. T-3

T-3 Member

I'm happy to hear the good effects you report. Cardenosine makes me pleasantly warm; I feel serotonin effects lifting in a way that I've never felt so palpably with other supps; emotional calm + alertness and de-stressing sensation in the abdominal region all make Cardenosine a uniquely special tool in the toolkit. And yes, for me, it relieves acute hangover symptoms as promised.

Your comment about Oxidol/MB even at higher doses not causing urine discoloration rings true for me, too. For those of us that can go up to 20 or more drops of Oxidol per day for several days (with adamatane or without) WITHOUT seeing any urine discoloration anywhere, what can that mean? I'd be grateful if Haidut and others might share thoughts on what lack of discoloration in urine w/ MB supplementation might mean. Is the answer that my body requires even more?:) [Brief history: came to RPF with broken metabolism after 10+ years or extreme carb restriction, which I THOUGHT had worked well for 5 years or more. Thanks to info and IL rat experiment insights, my metabolic function has radically improved over last two years (weight is where I want it, all the inflammation symptoms of aging that were rapidly coming on 3-4 years ago have faded; energy levels good). Now I'm in fairly stable state with T3/NDT/Oxidal/Energin + cycling through decouplers every now and then for more CO2 alao Vision Of Strength but without CO2 tanks + capnet]

7. Fractality

Fractality Member

8. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Metadoxine uses regular pyridoxine Hcl in a 1:1 (molar) ratio with pyroglutamic acid. So, most human studies used 300mg - 600mg Metadoxine daily, which would equate to about 130mg - 260mg pyroglutamic acid daily. Thus, the 300mg dose in Cardenosine should be enough to replicate the study design.

9. Koveras

Koveras Member

Betaine feeding prevents the blood alcohol cycle in rats fed alcohol continuously for 1 month using the rat intragastric tube feeding model.

"The increase in the metabolic rate generates NAD, permitting ADH to increase the oxidation of alcohol. NAD is the rate limiting factor in oxidation of alcohol by alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH). "​

Supporting that cardenosine-energin combination

10. miki14

miki14 Member

Interesting observation. I've started a creatine supplement a few month ago with some benefits but recently I got strong muscle cramps and magnesium didn't help. I've also regained my appetite for muscle meat recently maybe I'm phospor deficient.

11. puella

puella Member

I've had the strangest side effect. I seem to turn into this [​IMG]
    in the eyes of one of our cats :joyful:. If I put it on my forearms & he figures out it's on there he gets extremely aggressive, follows me around, and tries his best to lick it off.

Also have a human that's had consistently & stubbornly low temperatures that are rising too -using 20 drops, topically, every other day. He has had some things help, temporarily, in the past so it should be interesting to see if this is his long-term ticket. There seems to be some hair regrowth too but I think it's too soon to be certain (need to start taking pictures & document the progress). Overall happy & optimistic about our first round of cardenosine.

12. Soren

Soren Member

Finally got my Cardenosine can't wait to try it. Very curious to see what it can do for hair loss.

Ok i've got SolBan and Cardenosine. Anyone try this combo for hair loss yet? Anyone have any idea how best to combine these two for hair loss. Pour bottle of Cardenosine into my bottle SolBan? Or will they interfere/ damage each other and it is best to apply them separately? Also what ratio of cardenosine to sol ban should be used?

Sorry for so many questions. Anyone try this combo yet topically for hair loss?

13. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Amazing, thanks for the feedback! Lol on the cat's reaction. If he likes it and tries to lick it off then you know for sure it is good stuff. Cats are much pickier than humans and know how to avoid toxic things.

14. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

They do not interfere with each other and should mix quite well. I would first apply the Cardenosine to the scalp and then spray SolBan on top of it. Just getting the skin covered with a very thin layer of Cardenosine should be enough. No need to soak it to the point of it dripping down your head.

15. Soren

Soren Member

Perfect. thanks

16. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Thanks. NAD is also a cofactor for acetaldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH), so it speeds up the entire cycle of alcohol metabolism. In my experience, keeping the serotonergic effects of alcohol at bay also accelerates its metabolism. There are reports of people using adamantane and Bromantane as anti-hangover or even anti-intoxication measures, which is probably due to the dopaminergic effects and also because the adamantanes seem to be increasing cytochrome P450 expression.

17. Soren

Soren Member

Any issue with taking this combined with aspirin and k2 as hangover cure?

18. Soren

Soren Member

Update. Took 30 drops of Cardenosine, 300mg of aspirin and 2mg of k2 at about 4am expecting a wicked hangover this morning. The result, nothing not even a hint of a hangover. I didn't drink an insane amount but enough that usually i'd be reaching for the pain killers right now. Very impressed.

19. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Nice! I was about to say that even on its own Cardenosine should help, but the aspirin has anti-endotoxin effects which also help deal with hangover.

20. managing

managing Member

is there any logic to taking a smaller dosage, but every day? So far I have found 15 drops to be plenty for amazing effects day 1.

Any reason to believe I might like 10 drops each day better? Yes, I know, experiment. Just curious if anybody has tried this?