Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Electrisio

What are your goals with it?
Increase androgens, bone anabolism, and muscle mass etc. I need to feel good/normal on it, I don't tolerate weird hormonal sides well. 30mg oral pregnenolone definitely made me feel a little odd and made sleep lighter.

scoobydoo

Increase androgens, bone anabolism, and muscle mass etc. I need to feel good/normal on it, I don't tolerate weird hormonal sides well. 30mg oral pregnenolone definitely made me feel a little odd and made sleep lighter.
Have you tried other things like kuinone?
You could do a small dose in navel and see response ?‍♀️

Electrisio

Have you tried other things like kuinone?
You could do a small dose in navel and see response ?‍♀️
I already use Thornes MK4, but I only take it at night as I find it relaxing. I did one small drop of pansterone in the navel which is definitely very androgenic, however, I feel pretty stressed for no reason. So

Electrisio

I already use Thornes MK4, but I only take it at night as I find it relaxing. I did one small drop of pansterone in the navel which is definitely very androgenic, however, I feel pretty stressed for no reason. So
Will have to stop unless there is obvious reason or the side effect is known to subside.

You can try cortinon. For me it feels androgenic and realxing at the same time. I usually use it before bed or during day time in stressed situations/environments. I tried pansterone and the stressnon and compared to them cortinon is way more realxing. Pansterone sometimes would make me anxious, stressnon at higher doses made me moody. Or you can try adding some progesterone to pansterone.

DonLore

I tried looking up but couldnt find any information; does anyone know approximately how much tocopherols you get from Pansterone and other idealabs supplements per 1 drop? And is it the same tocopherols that are in the idealabs Tocovit?

satsumass

Forum Supporter
Sorry if this is handeled somewhere in the thread, i couldn't find it. My question is, how much does 1mg DHEA in pansterone topically equals to a oral tablet? I've heard somewhere that 1mg DHEA topically equals 10mg oral as a tablet, but i'm not sure. Thanks.
Bump. @haidut i would also like to know what the topical-oral dose equivalency is for the most current version of pansterone.

GreekDemiGod

Currently using Pansterone on the cheeks, 2 - 4 drops in the hope of getting more dense facial hair in this area. Seems to be working.

Dave Clark

Sorry if this was already covered, but: is there any perceivable benefit to splitting the dose up between morning and evening, or is just a morning dose sufficient for general use? Wasn't sure if a small dose after dinner or before bed would affect sleep. I know many use progesterone before bed, but wasn't sure if that would be a good idea for Pansterone. Let's say you take 12 mg, would taking 10 mg in the AM and then 2 mg in the PM keep levels where they should be, or would it be counter intuitive and mess up the normal cycling of these compounds? Couldn't seem to find any info of that issue. Thanks to any one who can answer that question.

Cameron

Edit: Just read this a few posts back lol. Which version are you using?
Idk if it will have a local 5ar effect but I would assume so but have not gotten a for sure confirmation or paper on that. I used androsterone on the face for a while and that darkened and thickened some hairs but not dramatically. Haidut emailed me and said
“Good to hear it is working. Yes, applying to the face should stimulate more local growth. I don't think the absorption there is as high as in the navel, but that is not a problem as typically very little androgen needs to absorb locally body hair growth in a specific area, such as beard, legs, etc when applied to that specific area. And the stronger the androgen, the stronger the hair growth stimulus so the fact that androsterone is 5-AR reduced makes it more effective than its unsaturated analog DHEA, which is not only less androgenic but can also convert into estrogen (which inhibits hair growth) while androsterone does not convert to estrogen and even inhibits the estrogen-synthesizing enzyme aromatase.”

jaype

Idk if it will have a local 5ar effect but I would assume so but have not gotten a for sure confirmation or paper on that. I used androsterone on the face for a while and that darkened and thickened some hairs but not dramatically. Haidut emailed me and said
“Good to hear it is working. Yes, applying to the face should stimulate more local growth. I don't think the absorption there is as high as in the navel, but that is not a problem as typically very little androgen needs to absorb locally body hair growth in a specific area, such as beard, legs, etc when applied to that specific area. And the stronger the androgen, the stronger the hair growth stimulus so the fact that androsterone is 5-AR reduced makes it more effective than its unsaturated analog DHEA, which is not only less androgenic but can also convert into estrogen (which inhibits hair growth) while androsterone does not convert to estrogen and even inhibits the estrogen-synthesizing enzyme aromatase.”
Interesting, thanks for the reply. So it seems like haidut thinks androsterone would be better for this than pansterone due to the posibility of dhea aromatizing to estrogen on the skin?

Cameron

Interesting, thanks for the reply. So it seems like haidut thinks androsterone would be better for this than pansterone due to the posibility of dhea aromatizing to estrogen on the skin?
I think so but may have to do with body fat as well and how sensitive a male is to 5-AR or aromatase. But transdermal for dhea is likely a must for a male. Androsterone is already 5-ar reduced so likely far better as far as androgenic action

swarrior

hello @haidut, this is the second time I see that kind of "salt" in my pansterone.

what is precipitating?

Captura de Pantalla 2022-05-24 a las 16.00.02.png

shine

hello @haidut, this is the second time I see that kind of "salt" in my pansterone.

what is precipitating?

View attachment 37126

That's a mix of DHEA, pregnenolone and SFA. The ethanol has evaporated.
When you pour a drop out, a bit of the fluid runs down the tip of the bottle, the ethanol evaporates over time and leaves the other components as residue on the bottle.
I either scrape it off with a knife, open the bottle and put it back in or just use my finger and rub it into my skin.

johnwester130

That's a mix of DHEA, pregnenolone and SFA. The ethanol has evaporated.
When you pour a drop out, a bit of the fluid runs down the tip of the bottle, the ethanol evaporates over time and leaves the other components as residue on the bottle.
I either scrape it off with a knife, open the bottle and put it back in or just use my finger and rub it into my skin.

Actually unlikely to be any DHEA in that precipitation

I dissovled 3 grams of DHEA in 30ml of Everclear and it dissolved instantly. Stayed dissolved 6 months later.

shine

Actually unlikely to be any DHEA in that precipitation

I dissovled 3 grams of DHEA in 30ml of Everclear and it dissolved instantly. Stayed dissolved 6 months later.

How is it going to stay dissolved when the solvent evaporated..

If you want to test it, pour a drop of your DHEA solution on a dark surface and wait. It will leave a white circle on it after the ethanol evaporated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals