Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Hey Haidut, or anyone else who has knowledge on this.
I have proven bloodwork showing my test to be on the lower end. I've been taking 8 drops of pansterone daily (morning, night) alongside 3 drops of 11keto dht (morning)
Should i up my doses or keep this control. Thank you.

johnwester130

Thank you for this. I’m planning on doing this. Also going to do a dht one. What are the bottles used there? And do you recommend them over the standard glass bottles with a glass dropper pipette inside?

it will hit a limit on how much you dissolve

I use gorilla 30ml chubby

It's personal choice. glass is better for some people

giacomo

it will hit a limit on how much you dissolve

I use gorilla 30ml chubby

It's personal choice. glass is better for some people
Do you know how many millilitres are dispersed each drop with these? Did google this but nothing obvious.

From looking at an earlier post you said 2g DHEA in 30 ml everclear give you 2mg per drop. So 33 drops equals 1ml?

johnwester130

Do you know how many millilitres are dispersed each drop with these? Did google this but nothing obvious.

From looking at an earlier post you said 2g DHEA in 30 ml everclear give you 2mg per drop. So 33 drops equals 1ml?

on average, 20-30 drops = 1ml

brix

Does anyone notice instant fat gain from this?
Started up again around 5 drops topically (wrist/navel) and feel like I am getting softer pretty quickly.

Started up again around 5 drops topically (wrist/navel) and feel like I am getting softer pretty quickly.
Mate i'm right here with you. My training + diet is on point, but the scale keeps going up and my midsection is larger now.
Not dosing high either, 4 drops on navel and thats it.

Aad

Was about to buy some. Thanks for the heads up. Perhaps there is some undisclosed substance which is causing the weight gain.

equipoise

^It very well might be DHEA converting to estrogen. In young males, levels of DHEA-S are often at the higher range and inviting more is a recipe for estrogen.

I always found P5 by itself (StressNon) makes my mid section even that much harder, reducing any bloat. Muscles feel just like after working out (2-3-4 drops in navel).

stephenszt2

I don’t know if this is a normal benefit from pregnenolone and DHEA, but feel like I should report this.

Fell on my knee bowling 2 weeks ago and have had pretty serious knee pain since. I started taking the Pansterone on July 23 and the next day the knee pain was completely gone. I only took 4 total drops.

I also went on a pretty serious hike yesterday ( with a knee brace ) but still don’t feel any pain in my knee. I’m still being cautious with it because I don’t want to re-aggravate it but thought that it was interesting. Only thing I changed was starting the Pansterone. Don’t know if my recovery time was just 2 weeks or what, but found it too “coincidental” not to post here.

mad539

Sorry if this is handeled somewhere in the thread, i couldn't find it. My question is, how much does 1mg DHEA in pansterone topically equals to a oral tablet? I've heard somewhere that 1mg DHEA topically equals 10mg oral as a tablet, but i'm not sure. Thanks.

S

StayPositive

Guys, do you know if pansterone application on the scrotom can prevent testicular atrophy/ hpta shutdown caused by low dose of 11keto dht or dht ?

nieciadunn

Hi @haidut,

First off thank you for your amazing supplements. They have helped me a lot in a short period of time.

I scanned this whole 77 page thread for an answer to this Q, but I couldn’t find anything definitive. Given that DHEA pushes pregnenolone towards the conversion to progesterone, is it safe for women to use Pansterone in the first 14 days of the cycle? Theoretically wouldn’t that run the risk of shutting down ovulation? During the luteal phase I use Cortinon+ with great results, but I’d like to use something with anti-cortisol effects in the follicular phase.

Thank you for any insight you have :)

Lejeboca

Hi @haidut,

First off thank you for your amazing supplements. They have helped me a lot in a short period of time.

I scanned this whole 77 page thread for an answer to this Q, but I couldn’t find anything definitive. Given that DHEA pushes pregnenolone towards the conversion to progesterone, is it safe for women to use Pansterone in the first 14 days of the cycle? Theoretically wouldn’t that run the risk of shutting down ovulation? During the luteal phase I use Cortinon+ with great results, but I’d like to use something with anti-cortisol effects in the follicular phase.

Thank you for any insight you have :)
I use it continuously (4-5 drops in one morning application). No problem w ovulation.

JamesGatz

If it's fat in the waist I would say it might be converting estrogen - if this seems like the case I would lower the dose and also increase metabolism. Even just one drop converts to estrogen for me if my metabolic rate isn't sky high, but when my rate is high I can do 4-5 drops.

If you feel "bigger" like everywhere in the body bigger I would say that is normal. It seems like I'm making gains and getting larger everywhere in the body since starting and I only feel this effect when I'm high DHT so I would say it's a good thing

Electrisio

Can anyone suggest how to get started with Pansterone as a healthy person in their twenties? 1 drop a day in the navel or wrists? Or can that low of a dose be counterproductive?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals