Topical DHEA Has Potent Anti-aging Effects On Human Skin

Happycat

And no negative T effects. Quoting again:
Any sign of androgen excess such as body hair growth or greasy skin was not spontaneously reported. Ten weeks after the beginning of the treatment, one woman of the DHEA group presented some lesions of acne which resolved without any complementary treatment, just by reducing the frequency of cream application during the following 2 weeks.
This sounds good, I am going to experiment with applying a little dhea cream to my face and hopefully won't grow a beard or get acne.

KyrieEleison

How long does dhea and pregnenolone dissolved in dmso last?

I bought dhea and preg powder and dmso and mixed my own and stored it in the dark in a glass bottle. Interestingly i mixed in water to make it half dmso half water and it caused an exothermic reaction and the previously dissolved powder churned and is now a thick white cream rather than clear liquid. Is this bad?

Mauritio

"The skin and the brain are important sites of steroid synthesis, and they are usually ignored by endocrinologists investigating steroid hormones. Papa and Kligman (1965) showed that adding pregnenolone or progesterone topically to skin
would restore youthful properties to aged skin. I think DHEA gives similar results, and (like progesterone) is more
easily absorbed than pregnenolone. Both progesterone and pregnenolone seem to improve the efficiency of blood circulation. I have seen grey-skinned depressed people turn pink and start smiling shortly after taking pregnenolone. "
-RP

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals