Oral pregnenolone as hormone replacement therapy (HRT) in humans

invictus

Interesting you think testosterone is connected to your hypertension. Do you know what your estradiol levels are? Most of the studies I've seen on T suggest it's actually beneficial for high blood pressure. The one exception I find is when it aromatizes and increases fluid retention, which would raise BP.
I haven't had labs for sometime. I've read, too, of testosterone improving BP and lowering blood glucose. But even my urologist advised stopping for two months to see if BP improves. I just know I'd like to avoid medication if possible.

Lizb

I'm sorry that you're going through this, too. My primary, also a caregiver, counseled me to come to a place of acceptance of the fact that my wife isn't interested in changing or trying. Yes, quite difficult to accept.
Thank you invictus.

Jessie

I haven't had labs for sometime. I've read, too, of testosterone improving BP and lowering blood glucose. But even my urologist advised stopping for two months to see if BP improves. I just know I'd like to avoid medication if possible.
Certainly. Hope you find a solution. High BP can be sneaky at times, considering many subjects report mild to non-existent symptoms.

Magnesium might help you. Particularly mag-bicarbonate.

Frankdee20

Pregnenalone really has no role in Hormone Replacement Therapy unless deficient (speaking for males only). It doesn’t do anything for androgens most of the time and has its own role in the body exclusive from its purported conversions, which have yet to be the rule rather than the exception