Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

johnwester130

yeah, obviously. If I were you I would also have checked your progesterone levels. This is because the pregnenolone can convert to progesterone too much and not let it to convert to DHEA in certain cases. Therefore you get erection problems and a whole host of other symptoms from high progesterone. You may have also needed to increase thyroid production to a close to optimal state in order for you to convert properly and feel better.

another problem is that you want the DHEA dissolved in vitamin E.

this paragraph also applies to DHEA aswell as Testosterone

Progesterone is much more soluble in oil than water but few oils will dissolve enough progesterone to be effective. Peat did solubility studies and discovered that natural vitamin E oil dissolved 10% progesterone to form a stable amber-colored solution. He was granted a composition patent on his formula. By stable solution I mean that progesterone will not crystallize out of the solution in time. Indeed, if you watch this solution you will find that it remains crystal clear indefinitely with no cloudiness. This is important because only dissolved progesterone is absorbed and utilized by the body. Peat says that, dissolved in natural vitamin E, progesterone enters the bloodstream almost immediately upon contact with any membrane, such as the lips, tongue, gums or palate. If swallowed, it is absorbed during the digestive process. If eaten along with food, its absorption occurs at the same rate as the digestion and absorption of food. Because of this absorption route through the natural digestive process, it is almost 100% absorbed and is distributed to all tissues. How? Progesterone truly dissolved in natural vitamin E travels on chylomicron droplets, which are not lost via the liver and kidneys. Instead, chylomicrons “pass through the liver many times before they are destroyed,” then enter the blood via this protected chylomicron route. Chylomicrons hold progesterone until they come into contact with a red blood cell or a protein molecule, especially albumin. Progesterone is then released and enters the red blood cell or blood protein. Red blood cells carry about two times more progesterone than the serum. Laboratories who discard both the red blood cells and the chylomicrons miss the majority of the progesterone in the blood. This explains the absorption controversy.

Austin Resch

another problem is that you want the DHEA dissolved in vitamin E.

this paragraph also applies to DHEA aswell as Testosterone

Progesterone is much more soluble in oil than water but few oils will dissolve enough progesterone to be effective. Peat did solubility studies and discovered that natural vitamin E oil dissolved 10% progesterone to form a stable amber-colored solution. He was granted a composition patent on his formula. By stable solution I mean that progesterone will not crystallize out of the solution in time. Indeed, if you watch this solution you will find that it remains crystal clear indefinitely with no cloudiness. This is important because only dissolved progesterone is absorbed and utilized by the body. Peat says that, dissolved in natural vitamin E, progesterone enters the bloodstream almost immediately upon contact with any membrane, such as the lips, tongue, gums or palate. If swallowed, it is absorbed during the digestive process. If eaten along with food, its absorption occurs at the same rate as the digestion and absorption of food. Because of this absorption route through the natural digestive process, it is almost 100% absorbed and is distributed to all tissues. How? Progesterone truly dissolved in natural vitamin E travels on chylomicron droplets, which are not lost via the liver and kidneys. Instead, chylomicrons “pass through the liver many times before they are destroyed,” then enter the blood via this protected chylomicron route. Chylomicrons hold progesterone until they come into contact with a red blood cell or a protein molecule, especially albumin. Progesterone is then released and enters the red blood cell or blood protein. Red blood cells carry about two times more progesterone than the serum. Laboratories who discard both the red blood cells and the chylomicrons miss the majority of the progesterone in the blood. This explains the absorption controversy.
What exactly would constitute a "natural vitamin E solution", could it be produced by diluting succinate acid into MCT oil? Would this be a suitable solvent (succ. acid + MCT) to dissolve the DHEA?

johnwester130

What exactly would constitute a "natural vitamin E solution", could it be produced by diluting succinate acid into MCT oil? Would this be a suitable solvent (succ. acid + MCT) to dissolve the DHEA?

Just regular vitamn E

Idealabs and healthnatura sell vitamin E. Most progesterone is sold in a liquid vitamin E. You dissolve the DHEA into it.
MCT will not work for the chylomicron effect.

Audacity17

I didn't see a way to search this LONG thread but was wondering if would be o.k. to put this in the navel at night? Should DHEA be avoided at bedtime? Thanks for your thoughts.

GeoX

Latest label as of May 2021::

@haidut Please update the pictures and descriptions of your products.

I thought I was getting 30 15mg daily doses of DHEA & P5 (450mg tot), but now I see only 24 doses (360mg tot). I'm a long-standing customer.

Attachments

• pan.jpg
    pan.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Klebb

So I've been using the ethanol version of this in the navel and after about two weeks it's red raw, I'll probably switch to the other version next time but until then whats the next best place to apply it?

johnwester130

I thought I was getting 30 15mg daily doses of DHEA & P5 (450mg tot), but now I see only 24 doses (360mg tot). I'm a long-standing customer.

I no longer understand the way idealabs price their products and the sizes they sell.

30ml of alcohol holds about 1 gram of pregnenolone and is 1000 drops.

Also, other companies use rather normal solvents, like just plain alcohol.

Instead we get a 21ml bottle with 360mg of pregnenolone. Makes no sense.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I no longer understand the way idealabs price their products and the sizes they sell.

30ml of alcohol holds about 1 gram of pregnenolone and is 1000 drops.

Also, other companies use rather normal solvents, like just plain alcohol.

Instead we get a 21ml bottle with 360mg of pregnenolone. Makes no sense.

You have been raising this issue periodically since 2015, despite me answering repeatedly that the bulk of the costs are not materials but labor, legal, licenses, production space rent, equipment, etc. However, even for materials the costs have been rising astronomically since 2015. Try to find suppliers for food-grade ethanol, USP-grade pregnenolone/DHEA, and food-grade saturated fats. Based on those prices, you can calculate how much a single bottle of Pansterone materials would cost and you will see it is quite a bit, and that is ONLY for the materials. Have you ever dealt with corporate/legal shenanigans when it comes to producing such products? Why is it that everybody just looks at cost of materials and assumes this is what it costs to actually bring that product to market? Under the same assumptions restaurants, bars, etc would be raking it in and yet they are barely making ends meet, and on top of that 80%+ of all food services venues close doors within 5 years of opening. Yeah, it is a really high margin business that I am in. /s

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Noted, we will be changing the pictures soon. That being said, this thread has the correct amounts listed on the main page and this version of Pansterone has been on the market since 2016. The previous bottle was twice as big and was able to accommodate higher amounts of steroid dissolved in the liquid.
As far as your comment in the other thread about answering questions - please keep in mind that when I launched that product the forum had ~500 members, so I was able to answer the 10-15 questions daily that were coming in. Currently, the forum has more than 10,000 members and every day I login I see 100+ posts where I am tagged. It is simply impossible any more to answer them all and the threads on most products have enough information to answer most questions. Also asking a question in those threads usually gets an answer from an actual use within a day or two, which is much more preferable not only because it removes the bottleneck of only me answering questions but also because the answers are coming from other users who independent and not biased in favor of the product like me.

GeoX

Noted, we will be changing the pictures soon. That being said, this thread has the correct amounts listed on the main page and this version of Pansterone has been on the market since 2016.

@haidut the main page of this thread has the old 90 servings of 5mg of both, not the correct amounts. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

jaakkima

@haidut
If I had just one request/wish from Idealabs, it would be for the tocopherol version of Pansterone to be made in such a way that it doesn't clog up, as it does when maybe 2/3 through the bottle, making it sometimes impossible to use. I haven't found any rhyme or reason to when it comes out or not. If possible that is my one wish.

johnwester130

@haidut
If I had just one request/wish from Idealabs, it would be for the tocopherol version of Pansterone to be made in such a way that it doesn't clog up, as it does when maybe 2/3 through the bottle, making it sometimes impossible to use. I haven't found any rhyme or reason to when it comes out or not. If possible that is my one wish.

add some food grade alcohol to it

oil and alcohol mix perfectly. I made about 5 bottles of 15ml alcohol/15ml oil and it always worked

johnwester130

I do not use Pansterone, I use 30ml Everclear with 2 grams DHEA dissolved in it.

Report:

I must have activated a pheromone response in people somehow.
There are people deliberately ignoring me, an elderly woman I associate with has told me 6 times I stink oddly, almost repulsively to her,
yet people around me don't notice it, so it must be something specific to older women.
Generally people are repulsed by me, and surprised by my sense of humour and carefree joking attitude.
It almost intimidates them in a way.

Nebula

I do not use Pansterone, I use 30ml Everclear with 2 grams DHEA dissolved in it.

Report:

There are people deliberately ignoring me, an elderly woman I associate with has told me 6 times I stink oddly, almost repulsively to her,
yet people around me don't notice it, so it must be something specific to older women.
Generally people are repulsed by me, and surprised by my sense of humour and carefree joking attitude.
How much DHEA are you using and which application locations? I’ve been applying DHEA in olive oil on my torso. Noticing better digestion, but not much else. I will try the everclear solution soon.

johnwester130

How much DHEA are you using and which application locations? I’ve been applying DHEA in olive oil on my torso. Noticing better digestion, but not much else. I will try the everclear solution soon.

i apply around the neck and rub some over my hands.

it works out as 2mg per drop.

TripleOG

Report:

This doesn't dry super fast?

I thought the inclusion of SFA esters (or oil in general) was to prevent the alcohol from drying too fast before the active ingredient had a chance to absorb, while also being a transdermal enhancer.

johnwester130

This doesn't dry super fast?

I thought the inclusion of SFA esters (or oil in general) was to prevent the alcohol from drying too fast before the active ingredient had a chance to absorb, while also being a transdermal enhancer.

it's an experimental bottle. I usually do a 15ml oil/15ml alcohol mix

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals