Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

tom94

Just read the full thread and I am really interested in using this product.

I am a thyroid patient and take 150 T4 per day. My health has improved a huge amount in the last few yrs thanks to attention on my overall metabolism.

I have realised less hormone is much more effective so am interested in trying the dhea/pregnenalone combo.

I use progestE and this has had the greatest positive effect on my health. I use 2 drops per day, so 6mg. Blood tests show the progesterone increased thyroid absorption as my tsh went up from suppressed to 0.4. My testosterone level also jumped by 25%.

A couple of questions for haidut:

1) I have some 5mg dhea tablets and 100mg pregnenalone which I don't really use. I am thinking to try using these up and if I get some positive feedback I will get some of your combo liquid. What amount of pregnenalone would you take orally. I can cut my tablets up so I was thinking of using 12.5mg approx for preg and the dhea tablets are already in 5mg. So 12.5mg and 5mg amounts.

2) is your pansterone available in an oil form like the progestE. It is very easy to apply this way.

3) do you have any feedback on pansterone and sperm production. I have 2 testicles but only one works (undecended testicle and op aged 8). My sperm production is lowish (18m). My LH hormone is normal and testosterone is normal but FSH is high. So my body knows it is not making enough sperm and is asking for more.

Pre thyroid treatment the motility was poor as well but this area is much better now. So my issue seems to be with the amount of sperm made. We have a lovely daughter through IVF but I am looking into making some changes to my health supplements with a view to trying to improve sperm production because we would like to have another naturally if possible.

If you have no feedback but have any knowledge on sperm production I will be very happy to read your thoughts. I also think a product based around boosting male sperm production could be worth looking into.
V curious by what you ended up settling with on this. In a similar situation myself so your council would be appreciated.

Wolfy

Just read the full thread and I am really interested in using this product.

I am a thyroid patient and take 150 T4 per day. My health has improved a huge amount in the last few yrs thanks to attention on my overall metabolism.

I have realised less hormone is much more effective so am interested in trying the dhea/pregnenalone combo.

I use progestE and this has had the greatest positive effect on my health. I use 2 drops per day, so 6mg. Blood tests show the progesterone increased thyroid absorption as my tsh went up from suppressed to 0.4. My testosterone level also jumped by 25%.

A couple of questions for haidut:

1) I have some 5mg dhea tablets and 100mg pregnenalone which I don't really use. I am thinking to try using these up and if I get some positive feedback I will get some of your combo liquid. What amount of pregnenalone would you take orally. I can cut my tablets up so I was thinking of using 12.5mg approx for preg and the dhea tablets are already in 5mg. So 12.5mg and 5mg amounts.

2) is your pansterone available in an oil form like the progestE. It is very easy to apply this way.

3) do you have any feedback on pansterone and sperm production. I have 2 testicles but only one works (undecended testicle and op aged 8). My sperm production is lowish (18m). My LH hormone is normal and testosterone is normal but FSH is high. So my body knows it is not making enough sperm and is asking for more.

Pre thyroid treatment the motility was poor as well but this area is much better now. So my issue seems to be with the amount of sperm made. We have a lovely daughter through IVF but I am looking into making some changes to my health supplements with a view to trying to improve sperm production because we would like to have another naturally if possible.

If you have no feedback but have any knowledge on sperm production I will be very happy to read your thoughts. I also think a product based around boosting male sperm production could be worth looking into.
Hey! Any update on your progress? I'm interested to know!

Thanks!

reality

Question..an my apologies if this was already answered...When would one want to use the vit e based vs ethanol based?
*would be using in specific to moles
Thanks

Bump
What’s the difference in the solvents?

livesimply

Bump
What’s the difference in the solvents?
I just discovered this thread and would like to know the same thing--how do I know which solvent to choose? I am 68, hypothyroid, and sadly after going thru surgical menopause at 35, was on unopposed estrogen supplementation for 13 years. I've been following Ray Peat for over 10 years. I had been using powdered pregnenolone but the Pansterone sounds intriguing. Hopefully @haidut will answer.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
What is the accurate dosage now?
I see this old statement from haidut:
"(8 drops) is 5mg pregnenolone and 5mg DHEA."
But the new bottle that I have says:
1 drop = 1 mg preg/1 mg dhea

kidabrams

Pregnenolone 100 per cent dissolved. just the fractionated coconut oil/mct oil made all the difference.

@jaakkima @TripleOG

View attachment 24440
Hi, johnwester130,
I have food grade ethanol that is 95% alcohol, pregnenolone powder from Health Natura, and MCT oil. I've tried your ratios to get 100% of the powder dissolved and am not having any luck. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. When I heat the solution up in the microwave the solution becomes clear but then crystalizes later. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Pregnenolone 100 per cent dissolved. just the fractionated coconut oil/mct oil made all the difference.

@jaakkima @TripleOG

View attachment 24440
Hi, johnwester130,
I have food grade ethanol that is 95% alcohol, pregnenolone powder from Health Natura, and MCT oil. I've tried your ratios to get 100% of the powder dissolved and am not having any luck. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. When I heat the solution up in the microwave the solution becomes clear but then crystalizes later. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals