managing

I wonder what you think of this.

I took oral ATP for a few months before I started taking cardenosine. When I started taking cardenosine, I started taking it orally, like the capsulized ATP I had taken. Although I found its effects lasted longer (ie, two days), I didn't find the effect to be as strong.

Then i started applying it topically . . . and wow, bigger effects with smaller dose. For whatever reason, cardenosine for me is much better topical. I also haven't found it to be as oily/sticky as past posts led me to expect.
After about a week of this I started to feel badly. The slightest exertion caused me to get very hot and sweaty and winded.

Not sure if I was getting too much or too little of something by using topically, but I went back to internal.

Epistrophy

Update

Today was a great revelation. I am on my second bottle of Cardenosine in which I take 20 drops (orally). I remembered the great metabolic benefits I was getting from Defibron and took a 20 drop dose 1 hour before weight training, then when I got home took the Cardenosine dose (20 drops). But the things was I was taking a shower and noticed that my testicles were "plump" and firm! They have not been like that in about a year.

Only thing was I did have slight diarrhea, but not sure if this was due the vitamin E in Defibron.

Some background for context. Two years ago I had a strong bout with high cortisol/anxiety issues. This really tanked my hormonal system where my sexual performance was really really diminished.

I am going to experiment some more on the Cardenosine/Defibron combo.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
After about a week of this I started to feel badly. The slightest exertion caused me to get very hot and sweaty and winded.

Not sure if I was getting too much or too little of something by using topically, but I went back to internal.

Could be using too high of a dose. I find best effects myself from every other day, and at 20 drops instead of 40.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update

Today was a great revelation. I am on my second bottle of Cardenosine in which I take 20 drops (orally). I remembered the great metabolic benefits I was getting from Defibron and took a 20 drop dose 1 hour before weight training, then when I got home took the Cardenosine dose (20 drops). But the things was I was taking a shower and noticed that my testicles were "plump" and firm! They have not been like that in about a year.

Only thing was I did have slight diarrhea, but not sure if this was due the vitamin E in Defibron.

Some background for context. Two years ago I had a strong bout with high cortisol/anxiety issues. This really tanked my hormonal system where my sexual performance was really really diminished.

I am going to experiment some more on the Cardenosine/Defibron combo.

So, the change in testicles is a good or a bad one? What about sexual performance?

Epistrophy

I believe it is a good effect, they may have been atrophied due to the stress I was in. Honestly for a while it felt as if there was no life force in my testicles. Now with the weight training again and this combo of Cardenosine and defibron seems to be replishing hormonal function.

Performance wise my erections are still not to full potential (stiffness) as it was before the stress episode. My partner says performance is amazing.

Any recommendations on optimal dose with this combo?
So, the change in testicles is a good or a bad one? What about sexual performance?

managing

Could be using too high of a dose. I find best effects myself from every other day, and at 20 drops instead of 40.
I was/am doing every other and 15 drops. Same for topical and oral.

To be clear, I wasn't really making a complaint. Just sharing my experience for others as I hope they will for me.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was/am doing every other and 15 drops. Same for topical and oral.

To be clear, I wasn't really making a complaint. Just sharing my experience for others as I hope they will for me.

Even if you were making a complaint - nothing wrong with that:):
Thanks again.

Kibs

Would solban and Cardenosine mix together if I dump them together to use as a spray for my hair?

Kibs

Scrap the question above, not doing that.

Sorry if it’s been asked but is it just directly rubbed into certain areas of the scalp or try to spread over entire scalp?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Scrap the question above, not doing that.

Sorry if it’s been asked but is it just directly rubbed into certain areas of the scalp or try to spread over entire scalp?

You can mix Solban and Cardenosine, they should mix well. Not sure who is using it for hair loss. Hopefully, somebody will chime in and share their experience.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Has anyone been using this topically on the scalp with the intent of hair growth? @haidut

Been wondering about the same. Waiting on somebody to chime in and share.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I got a bottle for my rat to try on the scalp. Any idea what would be the best way to dilute and apply?

You can dilute as much as you want but should be able to apply undiluted as well.

Broken man

I am interested about anti endotoxin effects. I had some success with inosine for liver/endotoxin/muscle problems. Question is if this product is good because of the wide range of benefits or its directly acting against endotoxin? Thank you.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am interested about anti endotoxin effects. I had some success with inosine for liver/endotoxin/muscle problems. Question is if this product is good because of the wide range of benefits or its directly acting against endotoxin? Thank you.

I don't know of any studies on direct anti-endotoxin effect. It has been found to be a serotonin (5-HT2B) antagonist and it increases dopamine in animal models, which may help restore the gut barrier and lower endotoxin absorption in the blood. But I don't know that it actually blocks endotoxin directly.

Broken man

I don't know of any studies on direct anti-endotoxin effect. It has been found to be a serotonin (5-HT2B) antagonist and it increases dopamine in animal models, which may help restore the gut barrier and lower endotoxin absorption in the blood. But I don't know that it actually blocks endotoxin directly.
I was reading some studies on the first page and it seems that inosine and succinic acid are protective against endotoxin, the reason why I was asking is that I am trying to find which supplement will be better for me, if Cardenosine or DeFibron but given my experience with inosine, I think that its not only about endotoxin. Thank you.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was reading some studies on the first page and it seems that inosine and succinic acid are protective against endotoxin, the reason why I was asking is that I am trying to find which supplement will be better for me, if Cardenosine or DeFibron but given my experience with inosine, I think that its not only about endotoxin. Thank you.

Yes, they are protective as a result of them supporting energy production during stressful events (endotoxin). I meant it more along the lines they are not direct endotoxin antagonists like say emodin and cyproheptadine (TLR4 antagonists) or antibiotics (reduce endotoxin production), or ondansetron (reduced gut permeability). So, Cardenosine would be more a functional antagonist - opposing the effects of endotoxin on the energetic balance.

managing

@managing @DCLOSE @dand and others. Have you continued to use the product and if so what has been your experience with it?
Pretty good. I still feel good the second day--better maybe. And no sweat smell. I still sweat, just no stench.

I used to use Carlson ATP capsules intermittently, especially when it was not convenient to work with a liquid. But they went out of stock for about two months. Then came back with price more than doubled. And the stuff doesn't work at all anymore.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals