A Guide To Phenibut

mirc12354

theanine , niacinamide , taurine , glycine... they dont even begin to touch on the effect that phenibut has
taurine in big doses is probly the closest but has the side effect of stimulating bile and giving weird bowel movements.

phenibut is one of those substances that in my experience if dosed correctly has lots of pros and very little cons
people think its this super bad thing cos of the horror withdrawals but in my eyes it deserves as much merit as caffeine

Do you still use it? Still share the same opinion about it?

Greg says

i just bought some more, i really want to make this work as it is so good. I've experienced the horror in the past but when i use it once in a while it has no negative side effects.

mirc12354

i just bought some more, i really want to make this work as it is so good. I've experienced the horror in the past but when i use it once in a while it has no negative side effects.

how much do you use and how/when? On an empty stomach or with food?

M

member 2106

I'm looking into Phenibut too, for use as an anxiolytic. Was the horror from dependence? I see that can happen if you're not careful.

Peater

Music can sound amazing with this stuff, and it is good for lasting longer 'in the sack' in my experience BUT can also cause semi-ED. Probably due to dopamine.

Timed well, it is good though. It also seemed to play havoc with my guts.

TubZy

I want to revive this thread, as phenibut was the ***t when I used to use it years ago, thanks for all the studies btw....

Terma

Question: Has anyone found information, in the russian scribbles, in studies linked here or elsewhere, to suggest the mechanism behind phen's empathy-increasing effect? I found this a surprisingly valuable side effect of this drug on my life (the other surprising aspect is retaining capacity to read science at ridiculous intoxication doses; there's no way on earth I could do that on alcohol... maybe you could on meth; I don't know, you tell me).

I haven't gone far into this topic except I know opioids aren't particularly that great at it, the opposite commonly, rather it's MDMA and psilocybin that get all the attention in mainstream articles. Usually they point toward 5-HT2A agonism, with disputed effects from 5-HT1A (kind of depends which articles you read at what date, correct me if wrong), and studies surprisingly absolving things like increased oxytocin, though one mentioned possible contribution from either increasing or lowering vasopressin (I forget)? Despite MDMA (haven't tried, do they even know all its mechanisms? it is is researched heavily), none of that is very convincing from my experiences, although 5-HT2A agonism being a factor is somewhat logical. Phenibut also gives me enormous bloating possibly from water retention, so a vague suggestion there. There's GABA-b of course but phen was clearly not purely a GABA-b agonist especially compared to baclofen or GHB (I still haven't tried these, ugh government), and these affect serotonin and hormone levels too.

frant26

Why does phenibut (1g) give me such perfect temperature and pulse? 37.3ºC = 99.1ºF , and pulse 84bpm, plus super warm hands and feet. Besides feeling like a million bucks, of course. Doesn't feel like adrenaline at all.

I just had potatoes with butter and salt, and haven't even taken my thyroid yet. The same food without phenibut normally gives me a 36.8ºC = 98.2ºF temperature. There's nothing else that raises my temperatures so much, in a good way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals