Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

Gl;itch.e

T3. Am I doing it right? at 2 drops a day and I seem way less hungry than I used to be.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
T3. Am I doing it right? at 2 drops a day and I seem way less hungry than I used to be.

Peat said 25mcg daily in divided doses should be enough T3 for most people.

Last edited:

Gl;itch.e

The dose would be different for every rat, but Peat said 25mcg daily in divided doses should be enough T3 for most people. So, you are getting 2/3 of that so far.
True. Just curious why I might be experiencing less hunger with something that in theory should be increasing metabolism and consequently hunger. Perhaps I am just utilising food more efficiently now instead of burning through it wastefully?

tomisonbottom

In reference to all of you and your concern about thyroid in liquid, I have been using tyromix (I know its not Tyronene), and it is powerful. More noticeable of a temp increase than my NDT I was taking. Makes me feel very relaxed too. I hope it lasts. I will prob use about a bottle a month. We will see how it lasts and if it stays effective over time. Using it topically about 4 times a day BTW.

Since you're having good results, I'm curious, how did you know how much T4 you needed? Did you have blood work done? Or do you just go by how much tyromix makes you feel good?
Because T4 seems tricky as it can turn into reverse T3, so that's why I'm curious. Not sure how much to take.
Also, does it make you sleepy at all?

Thanks!

tomisonbottom

He has One drop mixed in his water feeder, to approximately injest 1mcg every 3 hours.

That's a pretty small dose; every 3 hours is about 6 mcg a day. How much does it raise your temp? Have you ever tried higher doses and then got better results with less?

T

tca300

That's a pretty small dose; every 3 hours is about 6 mcg a day. How much does it raise your temp? Have you ever tried higher doses and then got better results with less?
Heats hands and feet, temps stay about the same. Too much at once activates the liver enzymes that degrade it, so I only use in 1mcg doses about every 3-5 hours.

superhuman

Whats the ideal place to store them? in fridge or just in room temperature? will they go bad or loose their potense?

BastiFuntasty

Is it possible to apply this product on areas in the body that enable a more stable slower absorption rate over time? I was thinking of areas with thicker skin like feets or something like that :roll:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Whats the ideal place to store them? in fridge or just in room temperature? will they go bad or loose their potense?

I don't think it goes bad but keeping under fridge should delay the slow oxidation of the thyroid hormone and thus keep the product potent for longer. Otherwise (without refrigeration) I think the shelf life would be about 9-12 months.

Peatit

I don't think it goes bad but keeping under fridge should delay the slow oxidation of the thyroid hormone and thus keep the product potent for longer. Otherwise (without refrigeration) I think the shelf life would be about 9-12 months.
Do you have anything to share to confirm the shelf life you're talking about?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you have anything to share to confirm the shelf life you're talking about?

I asked the supplier and that's the answer they gave. I think if you ask any of the large companies that carry it (Sigma, Fisher, Spectrum, etc) they will share whatever information they have with you. It is not much since most thyroid dissolved in DMSO is used on clinical animal research and ends up being used within 4-8 weeks since this is how much most trials last. But there are a few older trials using thyroid in DMSO for longer periods of time and it was found usable/potent up to 12 months after being dissolved.

BastiFuntasty

I asked the supplier and that's the answer they gave. I think if you ask any of the large companies that carry it (Sigma, Fisher, Spectrum, etc) they will share whatever information they have with you. It is not much since most thyroid dissolved in DMSO is used on clinical animal research and ends up being used within 4-8 weeks since this is how much most trials last. But there are a few older trials using thyroid in DMSO for longer periods of time and it was found usable/potent up to 12 months after being dissolved.
Is it just losing it's potency over time and one has to take more to receive the same reaction or is that oxidised t3 somehow a burden for the body to deal with?

superhuman

got this in the mail today, stoked. Fast shipping this time as well. Now i have this and the Tyromax looking forward to seeing the results

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it just losing it's potency over time and one has to take more to receive the same reaction or is that oxidised t3 somehow a burden for the body to deal with?

I don't think it is a burden on the body to dispose of, but rather just losing its potency over time due to oxidative degradation.

TheHound

I know nothing about thyroid supplementation. in what case should one supplement pure t3 like this vs t3/t4 like tyromix?

tyler

I know nothing about thyroid supplementation. in what case should one supplement pure t3 like this vs t3/t4 like tyromix?
Your best bet would be to experiment (starting low dose with peats recommended t4/t3 ratio) and go by labs and symptoms to figure out what works best. That's what I do. Having the lab aspect reassures that I'm not sending my numbers all over the place and doing damage.
Personally, it takes only a little bit of T4 to keep my TSH low but I use more T3 to actually resolve symptoms.

tara

in what case should one supplement pure t3 like this vs t3/t4 like tyromix?
Only after one has read up and got informed about thyroid supplementation and what to look out for when experimenting with it - it can go amiss if overdosed.
Only if temps etc actually indicate low thyroid function.
Start with very small doses and monitor signs and symptoms.

narouz

One main reason really - that is what the vast majority of people requested - i.e. mimic BlueSky's product but with less DMSO. As somebody else pointed out, a higher dose can always be diluted with alcohol or even water.

I recently had an opportunity to do a pretty good experiment with BlueSky's potency.

I had been using Thylexan, which seemed to be a very good T3 product,
but the online store I was buying it from kinda went defunct for some months.
I had established that with a dosage of 25mcg/day of the Thylexan,
my T3 and TSH labs stabilized well:
my TSH at very close to zero, and my T3...I'll look it up, but it was in a very good range,
and I was feeling good

So the Thylexan ran out, and I was forced to try the BlueSky.
I took it for about a week and a half at 5 drops a day,
which should by their advertising be 25mcg/day.
I began after about a week to feel increasingly pretty damn bad,
did a T3 and TSH lab,
and my TSH was 41 !
(I will have to look up my T3 number...I forget now.)

I've done some experimenting with stopping and starting various thyroid supps over the last year,
and I've noticed things like how long it takes for T3 to dwindle and leave the system
once one stops taking the supplement.
To go from a very happy level of T3 and a very low TSH on the Thylexan,
to a TSH of 41 in a little over a week...

...I can't say with scientific certitude,
my personal opinion after this experiment is
that the BlueSky probably has zero active T3 in it.
Even if it had just, say, one-fifth of it's claimed potency--like 1mcg per drop--
I would not have seen my TSH go (Blue :>)) sky high in a bit over a week, as mine did.
As I say, I've done some experimenting along these lines recently,
so I have some feel for these matters/times/dosages etc.

Of course this could be an isolated batch phenomenon. Possible.
But I was using two different bottles--on I kept at work, one at home--of BlueSky,
bought about 2 months apart; I haven't checked any batch codes which may be on the bottle.

I guess it could also, possibly, be that Thylexan is extraordinarily potent--beyond its advertised potency.
But...I really doubt it.

Back about half a year or more I posted on that thread about experiments with BlueSky.
At the time I said I was inclined to believe BlueSky had some potency
just from some brief dabblings I did with it.
I also said I was having a hard time being a reliable tester
because I was going through various changes and couldn't figure out how to steadily dose any thyroid meds.
Looking back, I think I gave the BlueSky too much of the benefit of the doubt.

But...this is just my opinion.
I realize some have used it and claim to have seen good results.
Who knows, maybe I got a bad batch or two.
Or maybe I've been eating something goitrogenic and don't know it....

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I recently had an opportunity to do a pretty good experiment with BlueSky's potency.

I had been using Thylexan, which seemed to be a very good T3 product,
but the online store I was buying it from kinda went defunct for some months.
I had established that with a dosage of 25mcg/day of the Thylexan,
my T3 and TSH labs stabilized well:
my TSH at very close to zero, and my T3...I'll look it up, but it was in a very good range,
and I was feeling good

So the Thylexan ran out, and I was forced to try the BlueSky.
I took it for about a week and a half at 5 drops a day,
which should by their advertising be 25mcg/day.
I began after about a week to feel increasingly pretty damn bad,
did a T3 and TSH lab,
and my TSH was 41 !
(I will have to look up my T3 number...I forget now.)

I've done some experimenting with stopping and starting various thyroid supps over the last year,
and I've noticed things like how long it takes for T3 to dwindle and leave the system
once one stops taking the supplement.
To go from a very happy level of T3 and a very low TSH on the Thylexan,
to a TSH of 41 in a little over a week...

...I can't say with scientific certitude,
my personal opinion after this experiment is
that the BlueSky probably has zero active T3 in it.
Even if it had just, say, one-fifth of it's claimed potency--like 1mcg per drop--
I would not have seen my TSH go (Blue :>)) sky high in a bit over a week, as mine did.
As I say, I've done some experimenting along these lines recently,
so I have some feel for these matters/times/dosages etc.

Of course this could be an isolated batch phenomenon. Possible.
But I was using two different bottles--on I kept at work, one at home--of BlueSky,
bought about 2 months apart; I haven't checked any batch codes which may be on the bottle.

I guess it could also, possibly, be that Thylexan is extraordinarily potent--beyond its advertised potency.
But...I really doubt it.

Back about half a year or more I posted on that thread about experiments with BlueSky.
At the time I said I was inclined to believe BlueSky had some potency
just from some brief dabblings I did with it.
I also said I was having a hard time being a reliable tester
because I was going through various changes and couldn't figure out how to steadily dose any thyroid meds.
Looking back, I think I gave the BlueSky too much of the benefit of the doubt.

But...this is just my opinion.
I realize some have used it and claim to have seen good results.
Who knows, maybe I got a bad batch or two.
Or maybe I've been eating something goitrogenic and don't know it....

Good to know, thanks!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals