Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

cats

T4 has no effect on treating hypothyroidism. It needs to be converted to T3 in order to actually have a positive effect. If T4 was working just fine then all the people on Synthroid would be ecstatic and Armor, Cynoplus, Cytomel would not exist. Taking just T4, if you are truly hypothyroid, is almost guaranteed to convert into enough rT3 to block the thyroid "receptor" and increase hypo symptoms even more. The role of T4 is to buffer the T3 and serve as reservoir of T3 that will slowly get converted in the liver from the T4 over the period of a few hours. Hence the recommendation from Peat to use pure T3 during the day and T4/T3 combo during the night. T3 will have to be dosed a lot more often but that is OK during the day. At night, you need that T4 to serve as reservoir for T3 conversion when needed. Also, T4 seems to prevent the heart palpitations some people get from higher dose pure T3.
I know :) I was trying to get your opinion on the short, intense effect on T3 levels resulting from giving a pure T3 supplement, as compared to the sustained effect of T4 or a T3/T4 combo, in the context of sleeping following a stressful situation. It sounds like you think the combination supplement is more appropriate.

Regarding my concern about supplementing T4: I was wondering if it wouldn't be better for a euthyroid subject to rely on their endogenous production once the stress had been suppressed by the T3, rather than on exogenous T4 which could raise rT3.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I know :) I was trying to get your opinion on the short, intense effect on T3 levels resulting from giving a pure T3 supplement, as compared to the sustained effect of T4 or a T3/T4 combo, in the context of sleeping following a stressful situation. It sounds like you think the combination supplement is more appropriate.

Regarding my concern about supplementing T4: I was wondering if it wouldn't be better for a euthyroid subject to rely on their endogenous production once the stress had been suppressed by the T3, rather than on exogenous T4 which could raise rT3.

If tests show that there is enough T4 being produced then yes, once the stress has been lowered the person should be able to rely on their endogenous levels. Assuming of course that liver is working well since it still has to convert the T4 into T3 to be effective.

cats

If tests show that there is enough T4 being produced then yes, once the stress has been lowered the person should be able to rely on their endogenous levels. Assuming of course that liver is working well since it still has to convert the T4 into T3 to be effective.

Sounds like I'll have to find out whether that's the case, then. Thanks!

Last edited:

narouz

I think there is a way to gauge how much T4 has been stored in the liver and the thyroid gland. There was a slide deck from a famous endocrinologist that Peat spoke about favorably (forgot his name) and he said that T4 and T3 should be about equal in absolute numbers on blood tests. If T4 is higher then you may have too much T4 stored or the liver cannot convert it into T3 fast enough. If the T3 is higher then it's OK but if the T3 is in the upper 25% and T4 in the bottom 25% then you may want to reduce your thyroid dose since you are getting close to hyper state and the thyroid gland is also likely getting suppressed as well. Have not see much data around this guideline but maybe people here who have done blood tests recently can compare their results and chime in to say if they think the endo has a point.

Very interesting.
If the name of the endo
or the interview in which Peat spoke about it
pop into your head,
please do post.

superhuman

Strange that i dont notice anythibg from takibg t3. Even high or low dose does not do anything.
Anyone have suggestions or experience and managed to fix it?

Bodhi

Yes, that would give you two bottles in which each drop is about 4mcg.

Are these bottles around 15mls?

If so is it possible to get some with my order (empty ones)

If diluted with Vodka is it then still applicable on the skin?

Cheers

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Are these bottles around 15mls?

If so is it possible to get some with my order (empty ones)

If diluted with Vodka is it then still applicable on the skin?

Cheers

Yes, the bottle are 15ml each but we don't do custom orders or ship empty bottles. The bottles are pre-filled and bought to match the amount of raw materials we have. Taking away empty bottles messes up the production line. You can get the same bottles from a pharmacy or grocery store. They use them for eye drops and lens cleaning fluid.

superhuman

@tca300 cool to see that you just need to little to get an effect. If you take more what happends? you dont notice anything or ? i have tried so many different doses off the T3 from this source and cynomel but i have never noticed anything from the T3 either positive or negative

T

tca300

@tca300 cool to see that you just need to little to get an effect. If you take more what happends? you dont notice anything or ? i have tried so many different doses off the T3 from this source and cynomel but i have never noticed anything from the T3 either positive or negative
Actually I had to start taking very little. Like 1mcg a day or none at all. I noticed it was becoming too stimulating to my heart, Im thinking I might not be hypothyroid anymore, ( been eating under 3 grams of pufa for a little over 5 years now ) and taking t3 makes me hyperthyroid. I've experimented with more t3 in the past, but it just ended up raising my ability to deactivate the t3, and made me have short bouts of severe hypothyroidism. Ray told me it would happen, which is why he only reccomends very small amounts at a time... but I didnt listen.

superhuman

@tca300 thats really interesting. Yeah Ray told me that aswell, he is so f*** smart. But its strange since all the thyroid experts recommend taking the dose every 8 hours so that can be a big dose as well like 20-30mcg 2-3x a day. But the strange thing is that in alot of the T3 studies they use 1-3 big doses a day and it provides increase in metabolic rate and all that. So its strange that for some it seems to work but some it does not.

Also its strange to listen to bodybuilders which usually is well informed on this topic talk about that the body produce 25mcg t3 a day so you need to take more then that to boost the metabolic rate but Ray says you produce way more a day since its 6mcg and hour or something?

Anyway im gonna start doing what you are doing an just use 1-2 mcg each time i take it to see if that can produce something. When you use this product how do you do it? put on drop in water ? how much ? or something else? thanx

T

tca300

@tca300 thats really interesting. Yeah Ray told me that aswell, he is so f*** smart. But its strange since all the thyroid experts recommend taking the dose every 8 hours so that can be a big dose as well like 20-30mcg 2-3x a day. But the strange thing is that in alot of the T3 studies they use 1-3 big doses a day and it provides increase in metabolic rate and all that. So its strange that for some it seems to work but some it does not.

Also its strange to listen to bodybuilders which usually is well informed on this topic talk about that the body produce 25mcg t3 a day so you need to take more then that to boost the metabolic rate but Ray says you produce way more a day since its 6mcg and hour or something?

Anyway im gonna start doing what you are doing an just use 1-2 mcg each time i take it to see if that can produce something. When you use this product how do you do it? put on drop in water ? how much ? or something else? thanx
Some don't absorb the t3 as well as others so they have to take more, or they arent eating enough protein, or even maybe their cholesterol is too low. I put 8 teaspoons of water in a glass jar and add 1 drop of the t3 product. Then just take a tsp when I need it. Ray says t3 acts for about 24 hours but the effects drop noticeably at about 3 hrs. So I was trying 1mcg every 3-4 hours, and it worked well.

superhuman

@tca300 i c. What can cause absorption problems?
i get 100-150g protein a day so that should not be an issue either, i get it from skimmed milk mostly. How fast do you notice the effect from the T3? im also on no fat and high sugar so cholestrol should not be a problem either

T

tca300

@tca300 i c. What can cause absorption problems?
i get 100-150g protein a day so that should not be an issue either, i get it from skimmed milk mostly. How fast do you notice the effect from the T3? im also on no fat and high sugar so cholestrol should not be a problem either
Maybe gut inflammation. Also a history of high pufa intake damages the enzymes that digest protein, so sometimes, people, even though their protein intake looks good on paper, isnt actually whats getting utilized. The T3 is noticeable within 30 minutes for me, usually less then that though.

superhuman

@tca300 get you. Ive done 2 cycles off tetracycline and no fat no/low pufa for 2 years now so should have helped. What other things can one do to help with protein utilization then? Eating more protein? 200-300g a day?

T

tca300

@tca300 get you. Ive done 2 cycles off tetracycline and no fat no/low pufa for 2 years now so should have helped. What other things can one do to help with protein utilization then? Eating more protein? 200-300g a day?
Honesty, other than picking the highest quality proteins, limiting pufa, gut irritants, and endotoxin promoting substances, I dont know. Most likely doing those things along with giving the body time to heal are the best approaches.

narouz

...There was a slide deck from a famous endocrinologist that Peat spoke about favorably (forgot his name) and he said that T4 and T3 should be about equal in absolute numbers on blood tests....

So haidut: I realize you're working from memory here, but...
If I wanted to lab test along those lines,
do you think I would want to get a total T3 and total T4 (not free T3 and T4)...?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So haidut: I realize you're working from memory here, but...
If I wanted to lab test along those lines,
do you think I would want to get a total T3 and total T4 (not free T3 and T4)...?

I think the total value would be fine. Total T3 still shows how much T4 is being converted into T3. Whether it's the free T3 or the total T3 that matters to the cell, I think we can leave aside for now.

Bodhi

Yes, the bottle are 15ml each but we don't do custom orders or ship empty bottles. The bottles are pre-filled and bought to match the amount of raw materials we have. Taking away empty bottles messes up the production line. You can get the same bottles from a pharmacy or grocery store. They use them for eye drops and lens cleaning fluid.

Is the Retinil also 15ml? I have an almost empty one....

Last edited:

narouz

I think the total value would be fine. Total T3 still shows how much T4 is being converted into T3. Whether it's the free T3 or the total T3 that matters to the cell, I think we can leave aside for now.

Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals