Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

Peatit

In reference to all of you and your concern about thyroid in liquid, I have been using tyromix (I know its not Tyronene), and it is powerful. More noticeable of a temp increase than my NDT I was taking. Makes me feel very relaxed too. I hope it lasts. I will prob use about a bottle a month. We will see how it lasts and if it stays effective over time. Using it topically about 4 times a day BTW.
Thanks for your feedback but NDT and synthetic T3 are 2 different animals and I read somewhere that NDT is much more stable than T3 (in solution or in tablet).
And here I'm wondering specifically about T3.

Peatit

One of the reasons why chemical companies sell t3 products in a solution is due to legality of the situation. It would probably be best in tablet form or powder form.
I agree but I think you can sell research chemicals in bulk powders, at least I found websites that offer this (not for t3 you might say).
We could imagine a blend of t3 and sugar for the bulk; sure, homogeneity might be an issue.
How do you know somebody doesn't urinate in your food you buy at a supermarket or restaurant?
McDonald's had cow faeces in their hamburgers for years before anyone found out and it wasn't via taste but by lab tests, most of the world have eaten a poo burger from McDonald's during that period.

I find it hard to believe Haidut is making these supplement in some crack den like facility but I can't guarantee it unfortunately,just like I can't guarantee the sun will rise tomorrow.
I'm not as much concerned by the contamination issue than by the potential denaturation of the molecule in the solution over time.

No you are not wrong. Its possible that T3 become inactivate depending on the solution it's in. According to Ray Peat the manufacturing process of creating t3 is the difference between good t3 and bad t3.

One of the reasons why chemical companies sell t3 products in a solution is due to legality of the situation. It would probably be best in tablet form or powder form.

I will say this, the only t3 product that Ray Peat recommends is Cynomel from Grossman labs. As someone who has used their products for two years until it become discontinued it was probably the best medication hands down. It may come back next month according to a variety of sources but it's I wouldn't bet on it.

I agree with the grossman product being the best ever made in the last few years, or decades (I've tried all of them almost) but a t3 in powder form would be extremely hard to measure without lab gear or something. Fractions of a milligram...

jaguar43

I agree with the grossman product being the best ever made in the last few years, or decades (I've tried all of them almost) but a t3 in powder form would be extremely hard to measure without lab gear or something. Fractions of a milligram...

Agreed,

FacelessMan

Thanks for your feedback but NDT and synthetic T3 are 2 different animals and I read somewhere that NDT is much more stable than T3 (in solution or in tablet).
And here I'm wondering specifically about T3.
Tyromix is not NDT. Its synthetic t3 and synthetic t4. TryoMAX is NDT.

Peatit

encerent

Haidut's tyromix has 3/6mcg T3/T4. That'll be better for people who need a smaller dose and the additional T4 is probably better too for long term therapy. As stated earlier in the thread, Ray recommends 10-25 mcg of T3 for hypothyroid people.

EDIT: to be clear, that's 10-25 mcg spread throughout the day!

Last edited:

skycop00

Haidut's tyromix has 3/6mcg T3/T4. That'll be better for people who need a smaller dose and the additional T4 is probably better too for long term therapy. As stated earlier in the thread, Ray recommends 10-25 mcg of T3 for hypothyroid people.
Can't seem to order now. I think he is on vacation....

encerent

The bottle it's in is the same as the retinil bottle and it's supper easy to control the drop size. I dropped on my rat, exactly 1/4 a drop pretty easily. It hits slower than t3 as a pill (have only tried t3 pro at a 10 mcg dose to compare effects) and seems to maybe last a bit longer according to rats results. So like Haidut has said of using things topically you get a longer halflife and greater concentration reaches tissues. That said it is a little more clumsy than using a pill

Can you describe how you're doing this? It would be useful to have 1/4 drop.

meatbag

Can you describe how you're doing this? It would be useful to have 1/4 drop.

tilt the bottle to a 200° angle and apply pressure until a small amount that looks the size of 25% of the regular drop and then dab it on the researched surface area

Last edited:

encerent

I just tilt the bottle to a 200° angle and apply pressure until a small amount that looks the size of 25% of the regular drop and then dab it on the researched surface area

Interesting. That seemed to work well for me! When there is less liquid, this technique might not work anymore though.

whit

I just tilt the bottle to a 200° angle and apply pressure until a small amount that looks the size of 25% of the regular drop and then dab it on the researched surface area
Where are you applying it to the rats?

encerent

Anyone have reports on oral efficacy of this? 8mcg drop transdermally is too much for many people (me included), so they've diluted in a drink. Transdermal delivery would be ideal but not practical @Meatbag 's method, notwithstanding. To be honest, I can't tell if it's working for me orally. :eek:

Bodhi

I am gonna wait to try this product, i have a positive feeling that Haidut will create a 3mcg per drop solution....

Some very good results all ready coming in from Tyromix..

I have low cortisol so get it it up i need to dose strong and good quality T3 every few hours...
Just gonna wait...

After 6 months cortisol will be up , then i can switch to Tyromix..

So happy i am close to good health agian!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals