Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Or

Bump, thank you @Stryker Why do so many, need so much, handholding? Thank you for everything you do Haidut, I can take it from here.

Thanks for this! I needed for somebody to say it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My squirrel, Donald Trump, is happy to report that on a mcg per mcg comparison that Tyronene seems more powerful and potent than cytomel. Donald Trump sees this product as a lifesaver and is extremely grateful for the product. It effects him positively in ways that cytomel never did. Thank you @haidut

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut if the rat has experienced thinning on top of their head, would it benefit applying Tyronene to the area?

This is one of the approaches Ray has recommended before - i.e. topical T3, progesterone, DHEA, caffeine, aspirin, etc. Not sure of doses though. The studies I have seen were on 1% caffeine solution.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Another good point. As someone who doesn't know the process of manufacturing medications I couldn't tell you. In fact, I am not sure if anyone here on this forum would have the answer to that question. But I have seen pictures of people in laboratories making medications with full gear and gloves. With the proper ventilation and equipment, so I think thats a good question.

Are you saying that blue peptide sky has been found to be contaminated ? I stop buying from them after people were complaining of the possibility of credit fraud. But it concerns me since I used it along with a family member. Any information would be appreciated regarding that.

I have sent pictures in the past to some people on the forum in regards to the raw materials we use. As of right now, all products are produced with pharma-grade, USP-certified, raw materials. The DMSO is also pharma-grade and so is the anhydrous ethanol we use to mix with the DMSO. The ethanol and DMSO would kill most bacteria and if you ingest the supplements the stomach acid would do the rest.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
In reference to all of you and your concern about thyroid in liquid, I have been using tyromix (I know its not Tyronene), and it is powerful. More noticeable of a temp increase than my NDT I was taking. Makes me feel very relaxed too. I hope it lasts. I will prob use about a bottle a month. We will see how it lasts and if it stays effective over time. Using it topically about 4 times a day BTW.

Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated!

jaguar43

I have sent pictures in the past to some people on the forum in regards to the raw materials we use. As of right now, all products are produced with pharma-grade, USP-certified, raw materials. The DMSO is also pharma-grade and so is the anhydrous ethanol we use to mix with the DMSO. The ethanol and DMSO would kill most bacteria and if you ingest the supplements the stomach acid would do the rest. But this is one of the reasons we say they are for topical use only. I do understand the concerns about manufacturing and have tried to what what I can to address them. When Brad and Jeremy (the moviemakers) visit me in the DC area I will show them personally what we use as raw materials and solvents.
Keep in mind that this is way more assurance than you'd get from an entity like GNC or VitaminShoppe. Not saying assurance should be asked for, just saying I try to do what I can without revealing too much about our suppliers and such. We do have competition, you know :)

I appreciate your response.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut any thoughts on creating a 1mcg per drop product? especially since there's DMSO which potentiates any effects.

Given that the T3 is already well dissolved if you open the bottle and empty it up in a 2oz dropper bottle from say Energin, you can add another 45ml of vodka and you will have a product with about 2mcg per drop.

Gl;itch.e

Any idea how quickly is this absorbed topically? I like the idea of staying within physiological dosages, but if the topical absorption is slow enough it could get close to multiple smaller doses anyway right?

ravster02

Given that the T3 is already well dissolved if you open the bottle and empty it up in a 2oz dropper bottle from say Energin, you can add another 45ml of vodka and you will have a product with about 2mcg per drop.

would you be willing to do this for me if I placed an order? I need a round on vit e, 2x tryomix, 1x tyronene.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any idea how quickly is this absorbed topically? I like the idea of staying within physiological dosages, but if the topical absorption is slow enough it could get close to multiple smaller doses anyway right?

Most chemicals dissolved in DMSO absorb fully within 5min.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
would you be willing to do this for me if I placed an order? I need a round on vit e, 2x tryomix, 1x tyronene.

Sure, I'll do it, but as one-time courtesy only. It is really very simple to open a bottle, pour into a bigger one and make a diluted version of the Tyronene. So, just to make sure - you want me to take that 1x Tyronene (o.5oz) you order and turn it into a 2oz bottle using the bottle for Energin, which would make 1 drop of Tyronene about 2mcg? If yes, please place the order and just include a note that says "please dilute the Tyronene as discussed".

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks haidut. Do you know of a way of slowing it (perhaps mixing with an oil?) without making it ineffective?

Diluting it with water or alcohol (depending on what is dissolved in DMSO) does slow down absorption. The lower the final concentration of DMSO the slower the absorption.

Gl;itch.e

Diluting it with water or alcohol (depending on what is dissolved in DMSO) does slow down absorption. The lower the final concentration of DMSO the slower the absorption.
Thanks again. Will be doing some experimenting

encerent

Sure, I'll do it. So, just to make sure - you want me to take that 1x Tyronene (o.5oz) you order and turn it into a 2oz bottle using the bottle for Energin, which would make 1 drop of Tyronene about 2mcg? If yes, please place the order and just include a note that says "please dilute the Tyronene as discussed".

It'd be awesome if you'd look into providing different concentrations of Tyronene on chem labs page, from .5mcg / drop to 8 mcg, perhaps. Thanks.

ravster02

Sure, I'll do it. So, just to make sure - you want me to take that 1x Tyronene (o.5oz) you order and turn it into a 2oz bottle using the bottle for Energin, which would make 1 drop of Tyronene about 2mcg? If yes, please place the order and just include a note that says "please dilute the Tyronene as discussed".

Great, order placed. Please despatch ASAP. Thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals