StressNon - Liquid Pregnenolone

iPeat

Correct. It has been removed in favour of an alcohol based solvent. In my opinion the eugenol version was far more potent. I have to use around double the number of drops for the same effect topically.

Thank you.

Peatfan19

Ordered a bottle of StressNon some time ago, received it yesterday. Have been using 2 drops, twice a day (once in the morning, once in the late afternoon), applied on the wrist, since yesterday. Had great expectations after reading about the experiences of others. But to my disappointment the only result is a very intense feeling of anxiety and extreme irritability. Any suggestions why this would be? Would a change in the dosage or mode of application make any difference?

johnwester130

Ordered a bottle of StressNon some time ago, received it yesterday. Have been using 2 drops, twice a day (once in the morning, once in the late afternoon), applied on the wrist, since yesterday. Had great expectations after reading about the experiences of others. But to my disappointment the only result is a very intense feeling of anxiety and extreme irritability. Any suggestions why this would be? Would a change in the dosage or mode of application make any difference?

cortinon would be much better

Last edited:

Frankdee20

Well topical Pregnenalone and Dhea do not get sulfated in the liver and remain unchanged as what they are ... the S forms have brain effects

iPeat

I used to get really bad dissociation for an entire day after taking anything over 5mg of pregnenolone. I only got it from pregnenolone, nothing else. Peat seems adamant that poor reactions to pregnenolone are due to exipients, but I tried almost every brand out there and always had the same reaction - dissocation for many hours.

About 5 weeks ago I stopped all T4 supplementation and only take T3 now. Just for hell of it, I gave pregnenolone another try. I'm now taking over 100mg (mostly oral) per day without any negative side effects. No overwhelmingly noticeable positive effects, but no more dissociation. No idea why but maybe something for you to ponder with your own situation.

CoconutEffect

I used to get really bad dissociation for an entire day after taking anything over 5mg of pregnenolone. I only got it from pregnenolone, nothing else. Peat seems adamant that poor reactions to pregnenolone are due to exipients, but I tried almost every brand out there and always had the same reaction - dissocation for many hours.

About 5 weeks ago I stopped all T4 supplementation and only take T3 now. Just for hell of it, I gave pregnenolone another try. I'm now taking over 100mg (mostly oral) per day without any negative side effects. No overwhelmingly noticeable positive effects, but no more dissociation. No idea why but maybe something for you to ponder with your own situation.
What product?

iPeat

What product?

Right now I'm using Stressnon and Pansterone topically and Health Natura orally. I used the same bottles that gave me bad effects 6 months ago, and I've gotten new bottles since, which further supports (at least to me) that having a poor reaction to pregnenolone may not be an exipient issue.

shine

There was a cell culture study showing that in the first 3 days of incubation with pregnenolone there was an increase in estrogen. After those 3 days there was an aromatase inhibiting effect.

When I took pregnenolone for the first time I felt weird and got itchy, puffy nipples. On the second day I was so anxious about it that I emailed my doctor who prescribed it, asking if pregnenolone could lead to gynecomastia. He just said that I shouldn't worry about it and that we could check my hormones in 2 weeks.
After the third day the issues subsided.

I think that it is possible that your steroidogenic enzymes are upregulated when low in pregnenolone and then when you supplement with it, it gets converted into other steroids very quickly, including estrogen, thereby causing anxiety. When you keep taking it, your steroidogenic enzymes get downregulated and it mainly goes to progesterone and allopregnanolone, which will calm you down.

Barry

I have had great success using Stressnon with skin conditions. Any skin irritation, rash, insect bite, if i apply a drop or two of stressnon, within a few days the irritation is totally gone. If the rash is severe it may take a few days of stressnon before the skin is healed, but in my experience, every skin problem i have had, it has healed. Great product!

Arnold Grape

Sweet, I have recently purchased a bottle of this but am terrified to actually try it because of prior weird reactions to other brands of preg.

Arnold Grape

Oral, however, I have taken Pansterone and Cortinon, both of which started well and ended bad, due in part to misuse by me. (i.e. was taking daily)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
There was a cell culture study showing that in the first 3 days of incubation with pregnenolone there was an increase in estrogen. After those 3 days there was an aromatase inhibiting effect.

When I took pregnenolone for the first time I felt weird and got itchy, puffy nipples. On the second day I was so anxious about it that I emailed my doctor who prescribed it, asking if pregnenolone could lead to gynecomastia. He just said that I shouldn't worry about it and that we could check my hormones in 2 weeks.
After the third day the issues subsided.

I think that it is possible that your steroidogenic enzymes are upregulated when low in pregnenolone and then when you supplement with it, it gets converted into other steroids very quickly, including estrogen, thereby causing anxiety. When you keep taking it, your steroidogenic enzymes get downregulated and it mainly goes to progesterone and allopregnanolone, which will calm you down.

Did you end up doing blood tests after starting pregnenolone? Any notable change, if you are willing to share?

Arnold Grape

Which brand btw?
LifeExtension; Health Natura, and Swanson: this is not a knock of any of those particular brands, I may have been taking this in a poor framework of health — however, I do believe Pregnenolone is unpredictable for one reason or another. For example, it rarely produces the same result twice.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have had great success using Stressnon with skin conditions. Any skin irritation, rash, insect bite, if i apply a drop or two of stressnon, within a few days the irritation is totally gone. If the rash is severe it may take a few days of stressnon before the skin is healed, but in my experience, every skin problem i have had, it has healed. Great product!

Awesome, thanks for the feedback!

Experienced

LifeExtension; Health Natura, and Swanson: this is not a knock of any of those particular brands, I may have been taking this in a poor framework of health — however, I do believe Pregnenolone is unpredictable for one reason or another. For example, it rarely produces the same result twice.
Oh okay sounds interesting to me I barely notice any difference besides Strength and physical thinking probably Preg helps with Stress And Fatigue I'm not sure what DHEA does maybe DHEA causes me more benefits than pregnenolone I'm also using DHEA that's why I'm noting this and yes both orally

shine

Did you end up doing blood tests after starting pregnenolone? Any notable change, if you are willing to share?

No, I ended up feeling great, energetic and healthy and didn't worry about blood tests anymore.

ljihkugft7

I feel best on 100mg pregnenolone daily, regardless of how much caffeine I ingest. The caffeine gives me a more of a dopaminergic effect, while the pregnenolone gives me temp and metabolic boost. I don't know why, it's just how it works in me. Not sure there is an optimal ratio of pregnenolone to caffeine, but you can experiment. Just keep in mind that for some people pregnenolone seems to convert into pregnenolone sulfate, which is a GABA antagonist. Combined with caffeine, which is also a GABA antagonist, may give some people the shakes. It's rare but it has been known to happen in some people.
100mg? I’m confused...the dose is 1.7mg out of 300mg bottle? So, we must use like half the bottle daily?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals