StressNon - Liquid Pregnenolone

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How much pregnenolone? Isn't pregnenolone already an AI? Wasn't it shown that pregnenolone mostly increased just pregnenolone and progesterone? Or does resulting testosterone get converted to estrogen and cleared out? But then again isn't pregnenolone already an AI preventing such conversions? Would a "natural" AI work as well? That is, would serum estradiol be primarily/all that matters or are there other effects?

I think they used 50mg-100mg daily together with an AI. Not sure why they got better effects by combining with an AI. Maybe estrogen needs to be suppressed beyound a certain level in order to allow the gonads to use the pregnenolone for T synthesis. There has been no comparison so far between pregnenolone and an AI in terms of aromatase inhibition potency.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is this still in sfa esters and alcohol ? Only about 50% of it dissolves.

Yes, it still uses those solvents and it also has some ethyl aceatoacetate. What do you mean by only 50% of it dissolves?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

andrei

Hi @haidut got a quick question here. Want to give stressnon to my mother (50) and sister (22). Purpose is wellbeing; coping with hypothyroidism and not so good of a diet.
Is this a good supp to offer given they would take 1-2 drops daily? Or is this dangerous to give in the absence of bloodwork?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi @haidut got a quick question here. Want to give stressnon to my mother (50) and sister (22). Purpose is wellbeing; coping with hypothyroidism and not so good of a diet.
Is this a good supp to offer given they would take 1-2 drops daily? Or is this dangerous to give in the absence of bloodwork?

Pregnenolone is probably the most benign of steroids to try. I would try 5mg-10mg daily and see how they feel. It would be great if they can do some blood work because I think something CortiNon could be much better for your mom if her doctor agrees. Given your sister's young age I would stick to pregnenolone for her unless the blood tests show some deficiency that progesterone or progesterone/DHEA can correct.

stsfut

If a make has essentially no progesterone when tested, would he benefit from pregnenolone? As an added extra this person is also on testosterone replacement. Social anxiety is also a symptom. Thanks!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If a make has essentially no progesterone when tested, would he benefit from pregnenolone? As an added extra this person is also on testosterone replacement. Social anxiety is also a symptom. Thanks!

Presumable yes, because the only known way to synthesize progesterone is from pregenenolone as a direct precursor. Also, pregennolone may potentiate the effects of T and maybe limit risk of suppression, as described in a study in the main Pansterone post.

Tenacity

I've started using pregnenolone (specifically this product) in an attempt to lower inflammatory markers, specifically IL-6 and tumour necrosis factor, which correlate negatively with levels of noradrenaline transporter. Low levels seems to be a problem in POTS, which features orthostatic tachycardia and also often palpitations. After having success with a regime of progesterone and niacinamide, I wanted to see if there could be any further improvement with pregnenolone. I took three drops, each spread out about 12 hours apart from one another. A few hours after the third drop, I had a strange sensation in my heart. It felt like it was beating oddly, palpitation-like but nothing I had yet experienced (it wasn't accompanied by the feelings in my nerves that I usually get when I have a palpitation). It last for maybe five or ten seconds and dissipated. I haven't use Stressnon since, and haven't had a recurrence of this phenomenon. I'm concerned it was an arrhythmia.

I'm reading online that people with tachycardia or other heart problems shouldn't take pregnenonlone, because it can cause palpitations and arrhythmia. Are these claims unfounded? Is there anything I can do to avoid those side effects? Why might they be happening? Is there a safe alternative for lowering levels of inflammation?

CJ23

Is this the same as bio identical progesterone cream that Dr Platt advocates tolower adrenaline? Does this also low adrenaline? My recent sailiva hormone test indicated I actually have slightly elevated progesterone

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is this the same as bio identical progesterone cream that Dr Platt advocates tolower adrenaline? Does this also low adrenaline? My recent sailiva hormone test indicated I actually have slightly elevated progesterone

No, it is not. As the product label and thread indicates, this is pregnenolone - a precursor of progesterone. While their effects somewhat overlap, it is not at all the same steroid.

johnwester130

Why are there crystals at the bottom of the bottle ?

Healthnatura pregnenolone powder dissolves 100% in pure rubbing alcohol.

PhilParma

The eugenol solvent makes me smell like a gingerbread man, and topical application burns like hell. I have a bottle if anyone wants to try it. I only used 5 drops.

edit: the Stressnon is sold. But I will buy SFA ester Stressnon if anyone has any left over.

Last edited:

Vincent123

The eugenol solvent makes me smell like a gingerbread man, and topical application burns like hell. I have a bottle if anyone wants to try it. I only used 5 drops.

edit: the Stressnon is sold. But I will buy SFA ester Stressnon if anyone has any left over.

Eugenol solvent does indeed burn like ************. I wanted to administer via scrotum and 1 drop had me writhing in pain. Why was this changed? I also want to administer Pansterone via the scrotum but that also contains eugenol solvent..... why ....?

Last edited by a moderator:

postman

I was going to ask if this supplement, in it's current formulation, is good for transdermal application. But I guess not from reading the comments above? @haidut

Vincent123

I was going to ask if this supplement, in it's current formulation, is good for transdermal application. But I guess not from reading the comments above? @haidut

Regarding my previous post on the burning, the new solvent really only prevents myself at least from applying it to the scrotum. There is no discomfort if applying it on other parts of the body such as the wrist which is what I’m doing now.

postman

Regarding my previous post on the burning, the new solvent really only prevents myself at least from applying it to the scrotum. There is no discomfort if applying it on other parts of the body such as the wrist which is what I’m doing now.

Idealabs switched to eugenol as a seasonal solvent for Christmas to help y'all get in the spirit. I think it smells quite nice.

In all seriousness, you can find the answer straight from Haidut in the first post on page 39 of this thread :

TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D
Thank you. So it now has this new solvent for sure? The idealabs website/cart hasn't been updated to list eugenol yet

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals