Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. **NEW Mini Body Light** MBL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

StressNon - Liquid Pregnenolone

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Apr 7, 2014.

1. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I think they used 50mg-100mg daily together with an AI. Not sure why they got better effects by combining with an AI. Maybe estrogen needs to be suppressed beyound a certain level in order to allow the gonads to use the pregnenolone for T synthesis. There has been no comparison so far between pregnenolone and an AI in terms of aromatase inhibition potency.

2. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

Is this still in sfa esters and alcohol ? Only about 50% of it dissolves.

3. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Yes, it still uses those solvents and it also has some ethyl aceatoacetate. What do you mean by only 50% of it dissolves?

4. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

there is powder left in the bottle that is not dissolved

5. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

How much, and how did you come up with the 50% estimate?

6. Catecholamine

Catecholamine Member

Would you say that 1mg topical is still equivalent in effect to 10mg oral in the current solvent?

7. andrei

andrei Member

Hi @haidut got a quick question here. Want to give stressnon to my mother (50) and sister (22). Purpose is wellbeing; coping with hypothyroidism and not so good of a diet.
    Is this a good supp to offer given they would take 1-2 drops daily? Or is this dangerous to give in the absence of bloodwork?

8. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Pregnenolone is probably the most benign of steroids to try. I would try 5mg-10mg daily and see how they feel. It would be great if they can do some blood work because I think something CortiNon could be much better for your mom if her doctor agrees. Given your sister's young age I would stick to pregnenolone for her unless the blood tests show some deficiency that progesterone or progesterone/DHEA can correct.

9. stsfut

stsfut Member

If a make has essentially no progesterone when tested, would he benefit from pregnenolone? As an added extra this person is also on testosterone replacement. Social anxiety is also a symptom. Thanks!

10. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Presumable yes, because the only known way to synthesize progesterone is from pregenenolone as a direct precursor. Also, pregennolone may potentiate the effects of T and maybe limit risk of suppression, as described in a study in the main Pansterone post.

11. Tenacity

Tenacity Member

I've started using pregnenolone (specifically this product) in an attempt to lower inflammatory markers, specifically IL-6 and tumour necrosis factor, which correlate negatively with levels of noradrenaline transporter. Low levels seems to be a problem in POTS, which features orthostatic tachycardia and also often palpitations. After having success with a regime of progesterone and niacinamide, I wanted to see if there could be any further improvement with pregnenolone. I took three drops, each spread out about 12 hours apart from one another. A few hours after the third drop, I had a strange sensation in my heart. It felt like it was beating oddly, palpitation-like but nothing I had yet experienced (it wasn't accompanied by the feelings in my nerves that I usually get when I have a palpitation). It last for maybe five or ten seconds and dissipated. I haven't use Stressnon since, and haven't had a recurrence of this phenomenon. I'm concerned it was an arrhythmia.

I'm reading online that people with tachycardia or other heart problems shouldn't take pregnenonlone, because it can cause palpitations and arrhythmia. Are these claims unfounded? Is there anything I can do to avoid those side effects? Why might they be happening? Is there a safe alternative for lowering levels of inflammation?