Progestene - Liquid Progesterone (bioidentical)

Cfgalak

Today my progestene arrived in Italy. First I would like to congratulate @haidut on the speed of shipping. In 3 working days the package arrived from America in Italy, for me it is a great result.

I'm curious to try it, for my damage after SSRIs. I have low metabolism, hashimoto hypothyroidism, with weight gain and hair loss. Obviously low libido. I hope progesterone can help with all of this as it should help with the thyroid and also lower serotonin. I will start with 20 mg, divided into two doses, 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening, sublingually. I will keep you updated on the results, thank you all.
Just 3 days have passed since taking 20mg of oral (sublingual) progesterone (Haidut's progestene), I don't notice any particular changes in my body, maybe I wake up a little more rested, but nothing more. Libido remained as before, hair loss the same. Surely it will still be early to see results, but so far zero sensation and I thought that progesterone could have an impact right away.

opethfeldt

Just 3 days have passed since taking 20mg of oral (sublingual) progesterone (Haidut's progestene), I don't notice any particular changes in my body, maybe I wake up a little more rested, but nothing more. Libido remained as before, hair loss the same. Surely it will still be early to see results, but so far zero sensation and I thought that progesterone could have an impact right away.
Just FYI, sublingual progesterone isn't equivalent to oral dosing. Progesterone is much more extensively metabolized when taken orally than sublingually, which is closer to topical administration than oral. I invite you to try different administration methods. They feel quite different subjectively. I'm experimenting with naval application currently with good results.

Cfgalak

Just FYI, sublingual progesterone isn't equivalent to oral dosing. Progesterone is much more extensively metabolized when taken orally than sublingually, which is closer to topical administration than oral. I invite you to try different administration methods. They feel quite different subjectively. I'm experimenting with naval application currently with good results.
Thank you. After reading you, I have been trying oral use for 3 days, but I still don't notice anything.

aquila2009

Is there any issues using it during breastfeeding? Would you lower the dose as not too inhibit prolactin too much?

Smelly5

When is idealabs coming out with Progesterone eye drops lol

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
When is idealabs coming out with Progesterone eye drops lol

We can't legally release it, as eye drop products are considered drugs by the FDA and have to be approved for use in humans. There are several threads I posted on that topic with studies inside describing how to make such solutions and most people should be able to do that at home.

Philomath

@haidut I was planning on taking your progeste to help remediate effects of the radiation treatment I have upcoming. however do you think Cortinon would better than for progesterone alone?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I was planning on taking your progeste to help remediate effects of the radiation treatment I have upcoming. however do you think Cortinon would better than for progesterone alone?

CortiNon would probably be better, especially if the tocopherol version is used since vitamin E is a known radioprotector, as I mentioned in my response to your question in the SolBan thread.

Philomath

CortiNon would probably be better, especially if the tocopherol version is used since vitamin E is a known radioprotector, as I mentioned in my response to your question in the SolBan thread.
A great multifunctional product!! Thx

RPDiciple

@haidut or other people here. I notice no matter the dose of progesterone and even aspirin, i get the penis numming effect, like my penis gets less hard and blood flow, even with just 1mg progesterone. Why is this happening? small dose progsterone should increase testosterone and should make penis get more blood flow etc. What can be the cause of this ? i would really love taking progesterone but man i cant do it with these effects.

FitnessMike

Hi, when will it be in stock?

Frankdee20

Just ordered a bottle for the first time in the hopes of helping my GABA system and lowering my alcohol intake. I currently use Androsterone (3 drops daily) and Pansterone (5drops daily) and love those. I get very good erection quality with this combination, but no libido increase. Only going to use two drops of the progesterone for now because I hear people say men will become women if they take it.

Texon

Why not try CortiNon or combine with androsterone?
Funny I've had the same reaction to Cortinon such as 15 drops per day as well as anti libido/sensation effects.

Last edited:

macheddy

this stuff wakes me up early with raging boners. ive used it about 6 times topically @ 5 or 6 drops with tocovit and it reliably produces this effect. Sexual dreams about half those times and theyre over the top vivid. Ive been stressed nut the last fewmonths so morning visitors have been much less frequent in general so this effect really stood out. Pun intended. I tried 12 plus drops a few times and it can be too much and become anxiety for me. It also seems to help loosen super tight and overworked muscles in upper back when applied directly. Interesting effects and not what i expected but not unwelcome

Mossy

this stuff wakes me up early with raging boners. ive used it about 6 times topically @ 5 or 6 drops with tocovit and it reliably produces this effect. Sexual dreams about half those times and theyre over the top vivid. Ive been stressed nut the last fewmonths so morning visitors have been much less frequent in general so this effect really stood out. Pun intended. I tried 12 plus drops a few times and it can be too much and become anxiety for me. It also seems to help loosen super tight and overworked muscles in upper back when applied directly. Interesting effects and not what i expected but not unwelcome
This sounds like an interesting combo, where the vitamin e could counter any feminizing effects of progesterone. How many drops of tocovit do you use with the 5-6 drops of progestene?

macheddy

Yeah. Got the idea to try and replicate rays product. I did a about a 1to1 vit e and progestene. Ive read here that progesterone often has anti libido effects for guys...
This sounds like an interesting combo, where the vitamin e could counter any feminizing effects of progesterone. How many drops of tocovit do you use with the 5-6 drops of progestene?

Mossy

Yeah. Got the idea to try and replicate rays product. I did a about a 1to1 vit e and progestene. Ive read here that progesterone often has anti libido effects for guys...
Yes, that has been my experience with progesterone. It messes with my libido and makes me emotional.

Thanks for providing your dosages. That 1:1 ratio would make it roughly 8-10mg progesterone, with 150-180iu vitamin e (tocovit) per dose (5-6 drops each). I will try this one of these days when I have about 5 days or so to deal with any side effects.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals