Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

papaya

The people raving about this product before trying it are in for a shock -- quite literally: 8 mcg of T3 will result in cold feet/hands, sweaty palms and anxiety. If not and your liver is good, you'll bump up rT3 because that's what it does when it gets too much T3 at once.

Kenneth Blanchard M.D., who's treated over a thousand people with clinical and sub-clinical hypothyroidism, uses T3 in daily doses of 0.5-2mcg. His belief is that current thyroid therapy is significantly overdosed, even the traditional "Amour grain". And with my experiences with thyroid, I'm beginning to lean towards his view in that we've all been overdosing on thyroid, which explains the hit-or-miss nature of it.
wow, do u think it's smarter to just use t4? it sounds like t3 can really mess you up.. what do you take?

Bodhi

wow, do u think it's smarter to just use t4? it sounds like t3 can really mess you up.. what do you take?

Some people think this is the case as at least one can let the T4 be converted by the liver/body itself and decide how much T3 it needs...

After all all the speculation about dosage is BS, cause everybody has a different setpoint in thyroid function...
Thus again heartrate and body temps is all that we can navigate on (and how we feel offcourse)

whodathunkit

WOW!! Thanks, haidut! Somehow I missed this on Friday. So glad to see it! :thumbsup:

The people raving about this product before trying it are in for a shock -- quite literally: 8 mcg of T3 will result in cold feet/hands, sweaty palms and anxiety. If not and your liver is good, you'll bump up rT3 because that's what it does when it gets too much T3 at once.

Kenneth Blanchard M.D., who's treated over a thousand people with clinical and sub-clinical hypothyroidism, uses T3 in daily doses of 0.5-2mcg. His belief is that current thyroid therapy is significantly overdosed, even the traditional "Amour grain". And with my experiences with thyroid, I'm beginning to lean towards his view in that we've all been overdosing on thyroid, which explains the hit-or-miss nature of it.

Agreed. Also I don't understand why putting DMSO as it clearly ruins a potentially good product. I wanted to try it but I think these things (DMSO, 8mcg minimum dose) will be huge drawbacks for many people, at least the ones that know what they're doing.

jaguar43

Ray Peat think that reverse t3 isn't caused by too much t3.

Yes, it's probably induced by stress, with cortisol inducing the type of deiodinase that makes the inactive rT3. A low sugar diet can cause chronically high cortisol. If you are eating enough fruit and protein, I think the T3 of natural thyroid will help to correct the stress/inflammatory metabolism that is connected with the reverse T3.

There isn't any natural T3 product, in the sense of biologically created, but the activity of T3 is so great that the effective dose, of a few micrograms, couldn't introduce a significant amount of industrial junk; the excipients are the main concern, and whether the people making the tablets understand what they are doing. Cytomel and Cynomel, so far, have been very well made, and there isn't any other T3 product that I trust.

Peatarian.com Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

If your getting cold hands and feet from 8 micrograms then it's possibly something else. Ray Peat recommends 4 micrograms ever few hours. But he has also said that some people may need more.

Stryker

so much underappreciation... people acting like 8mcg is some super massive dose that is gonna **** you up because RAY PEAT recommends smaller amounts every few hours hahahahahahaah

u think for a forum based on a man who is anti-authoritarian u wouldnt find so many people taking everything he says and preaching it as gospel.

dont like the 8mcg dose? buy your own dmso and double the dilution.

Thank you haidut for your products , i will be trying this one out soon after great success mixing blue sky t3 with your Stressnon and applying it to the skin.

tara

I'm thinking if I were to try this one, which I might, that I'd be putting one drop in a glass of water in the morning, and taking a slurp from time to time through the day, aiming for 1-2 mcg at a time.

What's the problem with DMSO? How does it ruin all products it's in?

Its effects when chronically used are clearly negative and cells disrupting, and it's fairly allergenic for most people.

so much underappreciation... people acting like 8mcg is some super massive dose that is gonna **** you up because RAY PEAT recommends smaller amounts every few hours hahahahahahaah

u think for a forum based on a man who is anti-authoritarian u wouldnt find so many people taking everything he says and preaching it as gospel.

dont like the 8mcg dose? buy your own dmso and double the dilution.

Thank you haidut for your products , i will be trying this one out soon after great success mixing blue sky t3 with your Stressnon and applying it to the skin.

It's not about trusting Ray or being authoritarian, it's just a fact that the thyroid gland produces about 4mcg per hour, and more than that is unphysiological. :|

If your getting cold hands and feet from 8 micrograms then it's possibly something else. Ray Peat recommends 4 micrograms ever few hours. But he has also said that some people may need more.

You clearly didn't understand the quotes you posted and in any case it has nothing to do with taking 8mcg in a hour. Also, you claim that Ray "said that some people may need more", which it's TOTALLY false! Find me the quote or the interview in which he says that. You won't be able to, we can conclude you're lying.

Heath

I've taken 75mcg at once (with a large amount of t4 at the same time). My vote is for the most concentrated amount manageable.

My family has lived in a T3 desert for how long now? Products continually fail to deliver. Tyromax was a breath of fresh air, but the ratio wasn't quite what we needed. I was so happy to hear of this product, because my loved one is severely hypothyroid (TSH can go above 200).
Edit: I forgot to mention that my loved one is a dear pet.

Last edited:

jaguar43

You clearly didn't understand the quotes you posted and in any case it has nothing to do with taking 8mcg in a hour. Also, you claim that Ray "said that some people may need more", which it's TOTALLY false! Find me the quote or the interview in which he says that. You won't be able to, we can conclude you're lying.

Sensitivities and requirements vary widely. I've known people who temporarily needed 500 mg of Armour even in the summer, but usually the summer requirement is a fourth of the winter requirement. For some people, 15 mg of Armour was enough, and for some 1 mcg of Cytomel was an effective dose. - Ray Peat

<on supplementing T3 in large amounts like 100mcg> I have known people who took that much, but when it's taken in small doses, 50 mcg will usually normalize any hypothyroid metabolism. The body's total daily production of T3 is close to 100 mcg.

Ray Peat Email Advice Depository

I think people come to this forum thinking they know everything. And then bash anyone else who provides an alternative. Calling me a liar reflects who you are. Anyone thinking of taking advice from you should be aware of this.

And I understood the quote, Ray Peat doesn't think reversed t3 can be cause by too much t3.

Last edited:

jitsmonkey

Its effects when chronically used are clearly negative and cells disrupting, and it's fairly allergenic for most people.

I'm not familiar with these negative and disruptive effects from chronic DMSO use could you post a reference or two on that. thanks

scarlettsmum

I'm thinking if I were to try this one, which I might, that I'd be putting one drop in a glass of water in the morning, and taking a slurp from time to time through the day, aiming for 1-2 mcg at a time.
Thanks for the very sensible tip, Tara. I'm also waiting for people to report how they get on first.:)

Sensitivities and requirements vary widely. I've known people who temporarily needed 500 mg of Armour even in the summer, but usually the summer requirement is a fourth of the winter requirement. For some people, 15 mg of Armour was enough, and for some 1 mcg of Cytomel was an effective dose. - Ray Peat

<on supplementing T3 in large amounts like 100mcg> I have known people who took that much, but when it's taken in small doses, 50 mcg will usually normalize any hypothyroid metabolism. The body's total daily production of T3 is close to 100 mcg.

Ray Peat Email Advice Depository

I think people come to this forum thinking they know everything. And then bash anyone else who provides an alternative. Calling me a liar reflects who you are. Anyone thinking of taking advice from you should be aware of this.

And I understood the quote, Ray Peat doesn't think reversed t3 can be cause by too much t3.

You can even put the first quote with larger characters, it won't prove your point anyway :(
When he talks about 500mg armour or 100mcg t3 he obviously doesn't mean in a single dose. When you look at his quotes looking for an advised hourly dose of it, he clearly suggests taking 1-4mcg per hour. It can sometimes mean taking a quantity between 50 and 100mcg daily of course (or 250-500mg armour), but that's a different thing.

I'm not familiar with these negative and disruptive effects from chronic DMSO use could you post a reference or two on that. thanks

Sure, this is a response from Ray about DMSO, submitted by someone in the FB groups.

"I got interested in it in 1965, after reading about Stanley Jacob’s ideas, and experimented with it occasionally over the next several years. I was interested in its effects on cell water, stabilizing it in a way that reduces some kinds of inflammation. It seems to accelerate some enzyme reactions. I later started to think about its own chemical properties, rather than thinking of it as just a solvent. It isn’t stable in the presence of water, and the odor seems to indicate the degree of its decomposition. It occasionally helps slightly with joint pain, but it can cause intense skin reactions, rashes; I think some of its effects depend on the breakdown products. People often forget that it has an intrinsic oxidative effect when they are thinking of it as just a solvent, to transport drugs. I saw a product sold as eye drops, consisting of vitamin C and glutathione in DMSO. Each of those reductants, in the presence of DMSO, immediately breaks down into other substances, and the composition changes continually over a long period. There has been very little investigation of the actual composition of solutions of DMSO with other substances. At least some of the mixtures will produce sulfite and metabisulfite, which are very allergenic for some people. Small amounts are probably harmless; even large amounts seem harmless for some people. Its ability to release histamine and nitric oxide and to inhibit cholinesterase (articles below) suggest that its use shouldn’t be prolonged."

jaguar43

You can even put the first quote with larger characters, it won't prove your point anyway :(
When he talks about 500mg armour or 100mcg t3 he obviously doesn't mean in a single dose. When you look at his quotes looking for an advised hourly dose of it, he clearly suggests taking 1-4mcg per hour. It can sometimes mean taking a quantity between 50 and 100mcg daily of course (or 250-500mg armour), but that's a different thing.

How could amour be broken up into a few pieces while measuring each dose accurately ? I disagree with your statement, who ever was taking amour thyroid probably took it twice or three times a day.

And no he doesn't recommend taking 1-4 mcg per hour ( except for people in critical conditions like in a coma) . He recommends taking 1-4 mcg throughout the day, usually within a three hour space period.

So you don't really know what he advocates.

lindsay

Sure, this is a response from Ray about DMSO, submitted by someone in the FB groups.

"I got interested in it in 1965, after reading about Stanley Jacob’s ideas, and experimented with it occasionally over the next several years. I was interested in its effects on cell water, stabilizing it in a way that reduces some kinds of inflammation. It seems to accelerate some enzyme reactions. I later started to think about its own chemical properties, rather than thinking of it as just a solvent. It isn’t stable in the presence of water, and the odor seems to indicate the degree of its decomposition. It occasionally helps slightly with joint pain, but it can cause intense skin reactions, rashes; I think some of its effects depend on the breakdown products. People often forget that it has an intrinsic oxidative effect when they are thinking of it as just a solvent, to transport drugs. I saw a product sold as eye drops, consisting of vitamin C and glutathione in DMSO. Each of those reductants, in the presence of DMSO, immediately breaks down into other substances, and the composition changes continually over a long period. There has been very little investigation of the actual composition of solutions of DMSO with other substances. At least some of the mixtures will produce sulfite and metabisulfite, which are very allergenic for some people. Small amounts are probably harmless; even large amounts seem harmless for some people. Its ability to release histamine and nitric oxide and to inhibit cholinesterase (articles below) suggest that its use shouldn’t be prolonged."

When I first tried TyroMax, it was the kind that had an odor and it gave me a wicked rash and I was super itchy at the application area. But Haidut has changed his DMSO product and now uses the odorless one (but not tasteless- I tried some Ritanserin last night). I have been able to apply Ritanserin without any trouble topically. So it's possible that it's the odor which causes the histamine reaction.

I super applaud Haidut for creating a T3 product, but I will likely continue to buy BS Peptide because it works fine for me and lasts forever and I can just drink the stuff in juice.

Bodhi

When I first tried TyroMax, it was the kind that had an odor and it gave me a wicked rash and I was super itchy at the application area. But Haidut has changed his DMSO product and now uses the odorless one (but not tasteless- I tried some Ritanserin last night). I have been able to apply Ritanserin without any trouble topically. So it's possible that it's the odor which causes the histamine reaction.

I super applaud Haidut for creating a T3 product, but I will likely continue to buy BS Peptide because it works fine for me and lasts forever and I can just drink the stuff in juice.

Lindsay how do you continue the BSP without getting your creditcard scammed?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals