Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

encerent

Thanks for making this product so concentrated! This is a great deal! Honestly I wish more of idealab's supps would be so concentrated.

lindsay

Lindsay how do you continue the BSP without getting your creditcard scammed?

I don't know that my CC wasn't scammed - we had an incident on one of our cards, which could have been related to BSP, but it happened after a purchase I made on Google Checkout the same morning, so I have no idea if it was related to BSP or Google Checkout. Besides, my experience with CC scamming means they call us to verify the purchases, refund them and then we get new cards. It's bound to happen anywhere shopping online.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That's surprising. Why?

The physiological production of T3 is no more than 4 mcg an hour. At 8 mcg a dose, your product's dose is double the levels produced by the body in an hour.

I avoided buying the BlueSky product because of its higher unphysiologic dose. I don't understand why you've mimicked a competitor rather than create a Peat/physiological/sensible T3 dosed product.

One main reason really - that is what the vast majority of people requested - i.e. mimic BlueSky's product but with less DMSO. As somebody else pointed out, a higher dose can always be diluted with alcohol or even water.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
so much underappreciation... people acting like 8mcg is some super massive dose that is gonna **** you up because RAY PEAT recommends smaller amounts every few hours hahahahahahaah

u think for a forum based on a man who is anti-authoritarian u wouldnt find so many people taking everything he says and preaching it as gospel.

dont like the 8mcg dose? buy your own dmso and double the dilution.

Thank you haidut for your products , i will be trying this one out soon after great success mixing blue sky t3 with your Stressnon and applying it to the skin.

Thanks for the nice words, really appreciated!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks for making this product so concentrated! This is a great deal! Honestly I wish more of idealab's supps would be so concentrated.

What other ones do you want to get in more concentrated form?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last edited:
How could amour be broken up into a few pieces while measuring each dose accurately ? I disagree with your statement, who ever was taking amour thyroid probably took it twice or three times a day.

And no he doesn't recommend taking 1-4 mcg per hour ( except for people in critical conditions like in a coma) . He recommends taking 1-4 mcg throughout the day, usually within a three hour space period.

So you don't really know what he advocates.

He clearly advocates taking between 1 and 4 mcg. Since the thyroid, even a healthy one, produces that amount (4mcg) taking more is unphysiological. If you look up at the Peatarian exchanges, there's a quote in which he exactly claims that.

One main reason really - that is what the vast majority of people requested - i.e. mimic BlueSky's product but with less DMSO. As somebody else pointed out, a higher dose can always be diluted with alcohol or even water.

I see, these must have been comments through email/PM. The BlueSky T3 thread here is filled with people struggling to dose the product. You've made comments about wanting to release supps that aren't out in the market already and wanting to release Peat-orientated supps, so when you release a sup that goes against your own comments I'm thinking you're doing it just to compete with BlueSky. Naturally, I am disappointed since I need a convenient physiologically-dosed T3 product that I can use while on the move. Nibbling a tablet every few hours while on the move is easy. Diluting a mixture, or carrying around an extra water bottle of diluted T3 to take, every few hours is a hassle. I hope the possible upcoming pure DHT supp will be physiologically dosed.

Ingenol

I completely agree that this is too concentrated. I take Idealabs supplements by just putting drops directly on my skin and the potency here greatly complicates that. It's a lot harder and more error prone to worry about diluting things.

Stryker

"“Since the body normally produces about 4 mcg of T3 in an hour, taking 10 or 20 mcg at once is unphysiological.”

most of the t3 is not secreted directly by thyroid gland it is made from two different types of deiodinase from t4 in the liver , kidney , heart CNS etc. The third deiodinase makes rt3 from t4 and not directly from t3.

most sources state that the half life of t3 is around 19- 72 hours.. which is why all of rays recommendations are to have a small amounts at intervals throughout the day to assess its effects gradually on heart rate , temperature and mood.

over time in certain dosages and situations it will build up to exceed normal baseline levels making careful experimentation and listening to your body critical.

so you will say "HA that means having a product with the lower dose of 4mcg is better" , not necessarily because depending on how you administer it and your timing of your doses and how YOUR body handles it 4 mcg per hour could potentially be exactly the same as having 8mcg every two hours as plasma levels will peak at 2.5-3 hours again depending on how it is administered

Due to differences in TSH , cortisol , binding proteins , its binding to receptors and its rate of production from t4 everyone will have a separate response.

it really is not that hard to dilute it yourself , especially if you have bought some of Haidut's products in the past and have some spare empty bottles.

Bodhi

"“Since the body normally produces about 4 mcg of T3 in an hour, taking 10 or 20 mcg at once is unphysiological.”

So as Ray stated before most people are Hypothyroid and thus are not able to make 4mcgs of T3 an hour.
It depends on your state aka liver function, digestion, cortisol levels, estrogen etc etc how much you actually produce...

So most bodies do not produce no T3 but some, and one can never now how much you are all ready producing but it seems more logical that 1 to 2 mcgs is produced by Hypo people so one probably needs to dose even less then 4 mcgs every hour...

Last edited:

aquaman

This seems to be the most useful product Haidut has made. Been wanting a T3 source for a while.

Have never noticed any benefits of taking other supplements even though I've tried most of them for an extended period hoping for the (probably non-existent) magic bullet. But T3 keeps me warm.

Peatit

He said that impurities can inactivate it in a liquid solution.
Thanks, but despite my bad English I managed to understand what was written.

Anyway, I'm really concerned about this issue that nobody seems to be willing (able?) to address.
Let's suppose that T3 is stable in a DMSO+ethanol solution (which in my opinion remains to be proved and to be clarified with a time limit and storage conditions).
How do we know if Haidut's facilities, bottles, tools etc. are not contaminated and that his raw material are 100% clean ?
I want to stress that the problem is far worse with BSP and such companies insofar Haidut's goodwill to produce quality products is above suspicion.

sweetpeat

Kenneth Blanchard M.D., who's treated over a thousand people with clinical and sub-clinical hypothyroidism, uses T3 in daily doses of 0.5-2mcg. His belief is that current thyroid therapy is significantly overdosed, even the traditional "Amour grain". And with my experiences with thyroid, I'm beginning to lean towards his view in that we've all been overdosing on thyroid, which explains the hit-or-miss nature of it.

Thank you, thank you for sharing about this book! I downloaded the Kindle version and read it in about a day because in my own self-experimentation, I happen to have stumbled upon a dosing strategy similar to what he writes about. It helped me to better understand my own situation.

---------------------

Getting back on topic, of course there's no way haidut can make a product to suit everyone's exact t3 needs. Idealabs isn't a compounding pharmacy. That said, my dream product would dose t3 in 1mcg amounts. But I don't mind diluting if the efficacy of the product can be maintained. Currently, I'm chopping a Tiromel tablet into 24 pieces to get a small enough dose...