Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is the Retinil also 15ml? I have an almost empty one....

Yes, Retinil, Ritanserin, TyroMix and Tyronene use the same bottle.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That is great Haidut!
I guess there not BPA free?

BTW if i dilute Tyronene with Vodka can i still apply it on the skin?

Cheerio!

Last edited:

Brian

@tca300 get you. Ive done 2 cycles off tetracycline and no fat no/low pufa for 2 years now so should have helped. What other things can one do to help with protein utilization then? Eating more protein? 200-300g a day?

Other things I've found useful for protein digestion and utilization are taurine powder, a little supplemental P5P B6, and choosing more condensed and processed sources such as ground beef or greek yogurt. Skim milk will end up being a poor source of protein and calcium if you aren't releasing enough gastric acid to denature all of it before it leaves the stomach. Also a decent amount of fat with protein will help with digestion mainly by ensuring food remains longer in the stomach so that it has more contact time with gastric acid and protein enzymes.

TubZy

How are most people using this for their rats? Topical or oral?

Vanced

I* have taken tyronene for 6 days, unfortunately that is all I could manage as the product has no effect for me, the first few days were fine presumably due to remaining t3 still in my system however yesterday and the day before i was getting increasingly severe hypothyroid symptoms (edema, dry skin/hair, cold extremities, weight gain etc). Yesterday I switched back over to BSP t3 and these symptoms are starting to clear again.

I went from 6 drops of BSP t3 to 3 drops of tyronene, nothing else was changed, I know this isn't what people want to hear, maybe others will have different experiences with the product.

*My rat

BobbyDukes

Excess stress at work like having to work longer than 12 hours a day or on the weekends, which also affects my sleep and ability to recover. Feeling of an impending "flu", muscle aches, irritated gut due to eating out and ingesting a ton of PUFA and God knows what other irritants. Long winter nights away from home and the ability to bask under red light. Long hours in a client's office under intense blue fluorescent lights.
There are some of the main ones that come to mind.

I work long and hard too, so glad it's not just me. I have no problems sleeping that's for sure. I am out like a light, every single night. I definitely need more play/rest.

With the resteraunt food Haidut, I have a question regarding vitamin E...

Does that E get stored along with the PUFA, do you know? Or is E just used/excreted by the body immediately? I've been taking a fair amount for three years, so it could be building in my tissues?

Oh, and to keep on topic.. I haven't even touched my bottle yet. I have been really lazy in working out a convenient way to make it more useable (diluting the drops), so I will read the thread and get some ideas.

I think I could really do with this. Stress at work has been tough recently, and having it on hand for those times could def prove useful.

Last edited:

furball

This thread highlights why I rarely read too deeply into threads on this forum.

The amount of freaked out overly stressed people agonising over problems that are easily fixed (how hard is it to dilute??!!!) gives me a strange sense of anxiety and worry.

Thanks for everything you do Haidut.

milk_lover

This thread highlights why I rarely read too deeply into threads on this forum.

The amount of freaked out overly stressed people agonising over problems that are easily fixed (how hard is it to dilute??!!!) gives me a strange sense of anxiety and worry.

Thanks for everything you do Haidut.
I am still waiting for my Tyronene to arrive and pass the customs barrier. I am sure 8 mcg won't kill people. But people are freaked out because Peat suggested a different dose. Obviously we shouldn't take Peat's words as the words of God, but he is almost always right about nutritional and supplemental tips. Maybe taking three doses (total of 24 mcg) spread out throughout the day won't be a terrible suggestion.

Orion

I am still waiting for my Tyronene to arrive and pass the customs barrier. I am sure 8 mcg won't kill people. But people are freaked out because Peat suggested a different dose. Obviously we shouldn't take Peat's words as the words of God, but he is almost always right about nutritional and supplemental tips. Maybe taking three doses (total of 24 mcg) spread out throughout the day won't be a terrible suggestion.

I halved mine, but 4mcg was still too much per drop for my PUFA filled liver, sweating and anxiety!

I now have mine at 1mcg/drop, and all is good. One or two drops on scalp, spread out in the mornings is the experiment now.

aarfai

Question, are you guys having better results with topical or oral use on the research animals?

amethyst

Other things I've found useful for protein digestion and utilization are taurine powder, a little supplemental P5P B6, and choosing more condensed and processed sources such as ground beef or greek yogurt. Skim milk will end up being a poor source of protein and calcium if you aren't releasing enough gastric acid to denature all of it before it leaves the stomach. Also a decent amount of fat with protein will help with digestion mainly by ensuring food remains longer in the stomach so that it has more contact time with gastric acid and protein enzymes.
I know your comment wasn't directed towards me, but that was helpful. Thank you!

Vinero

Would it be wise to use tyronene or tyromix when caffeine is also used? Or would that provide too much metabolic stimulation?
For example if someone would drink a few cups of coffee in the morning, would it be wise to wait before the caffeine has worn off?
So you would use caffeine in the morning and thyroid during the day and evening.

amethyst

Should my rat take this with their rat chow or away from it? And other supplements-separate from them?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would it be wise to use tyronene or tyromix when caffeine is also used? Or would that provide too much metabolic stimulation?
For example if someone would drink a few cups of coffee in the morning, would it be wise to wait before the caffeine has worn off?
So you would use caffeine in the morning and thyroid during the day and evening.

Caffeine can increase thyroid hormone absorption and entry into the cell. I don't know of whether it would be contraindicated to take it with coffee but given that caffeine also stimulated metabolism some people may get metabolic crash if not properly fed or when under stress. You can certainly press the "gas pedal" too hard if you take too many pro-thyroid chemicals.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Should my rat take this with their rat chow or away from it? And other supplements-separate from them?

I don't think you should ever take metabolism stimulating substances without eating or unless you know for sure your glycogen stores are pretty well filled.

amethyst

Ok, my little rat has been taking this for a few days and is really liking this stuff :cool:

It gives ratsie a little bit of a "high" like an endorphin high (one would get from exercise) and alertness as well. Ratsie says she's feelin' good;) Ratsie said "Tyronene, where have you been all my life?" :woot:

I give it to my rat exactly as Haidut said to: diluted in water, and just give one drop, 2, maybe 3 times a day. Like Peat said to do. I try not to give it too late as I don't want to cause a stimulation thing too close to bedtime. Rat likes her sleep.

Now, the only thing is, morning temps are still kinda lowish 97.2-97.4 upon arising, but then starts to rise quickly to 98.0. later around 10am. Sometimes it goes down 2 degrees if rat is just sitting. HOWEVER, by the afternoon, the temperature is 98.6 (usually give a 2nd dose after lunch) and towards the later afternoon (2:30-3:00) it got as high as 98.8!:eek: Ratsie is not complaining, but what's up with that? This has been the pattern thus far.Is this normal for my rat to have in the beginning? Down the road, can I expect for ratsie to get a higher MORNING temp. as she adjusts to the tyronene?

*Note: Ratsie does sleep in a cold bedroom at nite ( with furry blankets) Doesn't like the heat at nite. I was wondering if that might contribute to Ratsie's lower rising temperatures.

Overall, I think this is a darn good product for my rat and is doing what it's supposed to do. Rat is also dePUFAsizing so that might be part of the process too of getting their morning temperature up.

Don't know why other people's rats are crying about the formula of tyronene.If you follow Haidut's instructions, it seems to work as expected and you will have happy rats :D Edit: Oh, and ratsie uses the oral version. Has not tried the topical yet.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ok, my little rat has been taking this for a few days and is really liking this stuff :cool:

It gives ratsie a little bit of a "high" like an endorphin high (one would get from exercise) and alertness as well. Ratsie says she's feelin' good;) Ratsie said "Tyronene, where have you been all my life?" :woot:

I give it to my rat exactly as Haidut said to: diluted in water, and just give one drop, 2, maybe 3 times a day. Like Peat said to do. I try not to give it too late as I don't want to cause a stimulation thing too close to bedtime. Rat likes her sleep.

Now, the only thing is, morning temps are still kinda lowish 97.2-97.4 upon arising, but then starts to rise quickly to 98.0. later around 10am. Sometimes it goes down 2 degrees if rat is just sitting. HOWEVER, by the afternoon, the temperature is 98.6 (usually give a 2nd dose after lunch) and towards the later afternoon (2:30-3:00) it got as high as 98.8!:eek: Ratsie is not complaining, but what's up with that? This has been the pattern thus far.Is this normal for my rat to have in the beginning? Down the road, can I expect for ratsie to get a higher MORNING temp. as she adjusts to the tyronene?

*Note: Ratsie does sleep in a cold bedroom at nite ( with furry blankets) Doesn't like the heat at nite. I was wondering if that might contribute to Ratsie's lower rising temperatures.

Overall, I think this is a darn good product for my rat and is doing what it's supposed to do. Rat is also dePUFAsizing so that might be part of the process too of getting their morning temperature up.

Don't know why other people's rats are crying about the formula of tyronene.If you follow Haidut's instructions, it seems to work as expected and you will have happy rats :D

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:

amethyst

Thanks for the feedback on ratsie! If the room is too cold, even you are well-wrapped in blankets that may increase adrenaline and lipolysis, which could lead to the low morning temps. But I think 97.4 is not that bad on a empty stomach. If it rises above 98 after eating and can be maintained throughout the day then I think this is a good sign.
How often should I give a dose to rat? Is the 3x a day enough? or should I give it every 3 hours or so? Rat likes staying happy.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How often should I give a dose to rat? Is the 3x a day enough? or should I give it every 3 hours or so? Rat likes staying happy.

I think T3 can be given every 2 hours depending on dose.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals