Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So ive tried the tyronene enough times now to know that it doesnt work for me at all.
I have had my thyroid removed and have been on t3 ( tertroxin) only for approx 2 years very succesfully. I moved from Australia where i was prescribed the Tertroxin to the states and thought id try tyronene.
I usually take 2 x 20mcg tablets per day so started with 2 x 3 drops of tyronene. I felt hypo very quickly and needed my usual tablet dosage on top of the drops. Luckily i still have some tertroxin left. I have tried 4 drops at a time but same thing happened.
I havent found a doctor in the states yet, so havent had bloods but i know my hypo sx well enough ( having no t4 in my body i feel hypo very quickly).
Not sure whats going on, anyone else with a similar experience?

The chemicals are definitely in the bottle, we have tested and confirmed that.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes I had the same experience, no reaction whatsoever to it, within a few days I was very hypo and went back to another t3. I posted earlier in the thread a while back.

Maybe there was a bad batch?

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

superhuman

@haidut i can also do the experiment since i have not responded to TyroMix or Tyronene and i have them both. I will do 3 drops 3 times a day of T3 only. Do you suggest oral being best to test with or topical?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut i can also do the experiment since i have not responded to TyroMix or Tyronene and i have them both. I will do 3 drops 3 times a day of T3 only. Do you suggest oral being best to test with or topical?

Can't comment on human use for lab/research chemical.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any reason you prefer it topically? More efficient?

If it is pure T3 then no need to get the liver involved, and the goal is to get as much as possible into the blood. The liver likes to sequester some for itself when used orally.

superhuman

If it is pure T3 then no need to get the liver involved, and the goal is to get as much as possible into the blood. The liver likes to sequester some for itself when used orally.

love it. Thanx a ton :D will report back after 1-2 days of 3 times a day of 3 drops topical

superhuman

One more thing i thought about in regards to that. If one is low in T3 i know Ray told me that there can be benefits of having a short period where you can use higher doses because their is so little T3 in circulation so its almost like a fat soluble vitamin in a way like vit D etc where you can start high till its saturated and then use regular dosing like few mcg every hour etc. In regards to fill up the T3 it should make better sense to use topical because high doses of T3 at once can induce the liver to make more inactivating enzymes which will make you more hypothyroid instead. So by doing topical i guess you buy pass this to a big degree and can saturate everything before it will happen

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
One more thing i thought about in regards to that. If one is low in T3 i know Ray told me that there can be benefits of having a short period where you can use higher doses because their is so little T3 in circulation so its almost like a fat soluble vitamin in a way like vit D etc where you can start high till its saturated and then use regular dosing like few mcg every hour etc. In regards to fill up the T3 it should make better sense to use topical because high doses of T3 at once can induce the liver to make more inactivating enzymes which will make you more hypothyroid instead. So by doing topical i guess you buy pass this to a big degree and can saturate everything before it will happen

Cool, good to know.

superhuman

@haidut just one more thing as a last note. The dose before bed, is it smarter to use some TyroMix so you get some T4 since T3 can act fast and maybe you can get hypo during the night ? And also in turns of using T3 only since i guess the liver want and need some T4 so it can regulate things better since i guess the Thyroid want produce that much T4 when you supplement high doses T3?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut just one more thing as a last note. The dose before bed, is it smarter to use some TyroMix so you get some T4 since T3 can act fast and maybe you can get hypo during the night ? And also in turns of using T3 only since i guess the liver want and need some T4 so it can regulate things better since i guess the Thyroid want produce that much T4 when you supplement high doses T3?

If you are using only T3 I would try to use only that for a week liek Peat said to see if there is replenishment issue. Once effects have been confirmed then I'd switch to T3 during day and T4/T3 mix during night.

superhuman

@haidut when i have the chance do you think it will be even better to take say 1 drop Tyronene topical each 9 times during the day vs 3 drops 3 times a day? like some time during the day i have the chance of doing that so was wondering if it could even increase the chance of my reacting positive to it :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut when i have the chance do you think it will be even better to take say 1 drop Tyronene topical each 9 times during the day vs 3 drops 3 times a day? like some time during the day i have the chance of doing that so was wondering if it could even increase the chance of my reacting positive to it :)

Last edited:

kezfez

Can you try a higher dose? I would try up to 3 drops at a time and repeat up to 3 times daily and stop if you feel pounding heart beat and headache. The chemicals are definitely in the bottle, could be an issue with absorption or maybe topical being less potent for some people.
Unfortunately pounding heart and headache can be sx when hypo as adrenaline kicks in to compensate, so hard to differentiate.
I did try 3 x a day dosing but that didnt help.
I will try a higher dose.
I see so many of you posting about physiological doses, but i dont know anyone without a thyroid that would feel ok on such small doses. Unfortunately for us, there seems to be a single dosage point at which we feel improvement and its usually around the 20mcg mark. I could dose 5 mcg every hour and still feel very hypo.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Unfortunately pounding heart and headache can be sx when hypo as adrenaline kicks in to compensate, so hard to differentiate.
I did try 3 x a day dosing but that didnt help.
I will try a higher dose.
I see so many of you posting about physiological doses, but i dont know anyone without a thyroid that would feel ok on such small doses. Unfortunately for us, there seems to be a single dosage point at which we feel improvement and its usually around the 20mcg mark. I could dose 5 mcg every hour and still feel very hypo.

I experienced the same thing when I was taking thyroid a few years ago. T3 did not produce much symptoms until I took at least 20mcg - 25mcg in a single sitting. Hospitals treat severe hypothyroidism with a few hundred mcg T3 daily, so it would be nice if Peat could explain some of these discrepancies in dosing suggestions. Yes, T3 can get deactivates quickly but usually in mildily hypothyroid or euthyroid people. In hypothyroid people often larger doses are needed to produce an effect.

superhuman

@kezfez do you feel the same with topical also? Like you need at least 20+mcg each dose ? Do you notice difference from topical vs oral?

@haidut i have been doing 3 drops 3 times a day now for 2 days. I havent notice anything. Up the dose?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@kezfez do you feel the same with topical also? Like you need at least 20+mcg each dose ? Do you notice difference from topical vs oral?

@haidut i have been doing 3 drops 3 times a day now for 2 days. I havent notice anything. Up the dose?

Like I said before, not responding to thyroid could have other reasons like low cholesterol, cortisol, vitamin A deficiency, infection, etc. So, if possible I would do the tests for these.

Last edited:

superhuman

@haidut get you. Still taking all the drops topical instead of oral?

Yeah im doing everything i can in terms of monitoring and doing stuff that will increase the likely hood of thyroid responding like eating 3 eggs a day for the cholesterol, dhea/pregnenolone, supp with 10-20k vit A a day, using aspirin sugar and preg to reduce cortisol etc etc all the things you and RP has mentioned for the things you mention above :D

still 3 times a day or increase frequency to 4 or 5 ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals