Cecilia L.

Nope, it is designed for topical use. Neither the SFA ester nor the ethanol are likely to be pleasant tasting :):
We have a tocopherol/MCT version ready and I will probably post it by the end of this week so people will be able to choose solvent options like for Pansterone.

Hello,
Do we have any success helping with increasing (T) levels in women and in men? What would the daily recommended dose be for the CortiNon 8:1 for increasing hormones, stamina and vitality? Can it help muscle recovery or gains? Take orally or on skin best? Has anyone had good improvements to their Testosterone levels ?

Re.Generate

My experience with my rat so far: he has a series of rather serious issues including chronic infection (lyme, EBV, etc) and hormonal issues from finasteride. I smeared it on his forearm in what I imagine was around 2-3 drops. I didn’t mean to smear it like that so I can’t tell how much exactly.

The reaction was intense and immediate. Heart began racing, body heat increase. I wasn’t sure if it was anxiety or a stress reaction first. Then the rat began experiencing what I can only imagine were feelings of tender warmth and euphoria. It was incredibly stimulating, almost like when he’s had too much caffeine in that respect. Erections were stronger, and sensitivity seemed heightened initially, although eventually some slight numbing of progesterone may have taken effect.

The next day the rat was burnt out. He has issues with sleep, but he was more tired than normal. Maybe this is healthy, and now that stress hormones are down, he needs sleep. But he actually felt truly exhausted.

The following day he was even more exhausted and crashed hard, and felt his usual chronic pain. It was like there was no adaptation energy in his body left, so he never really woke up during the day. It even appeared his internal thoughts turned towards panic and fear.

I’m still monitoring his condition. He’s not going to be able to touch the stuff for a long time it seems, despite being surprised and happy at the initial effect. Should the rat just be feeding and resting now I wonder, to overcome the fatigue?

Edit:

I wanted to also mention his diet has been really bad (chronic under-eating), but he felt quite a lot better after just getting some sunlight.

Just my two cents - I have been playing around with a few things from Georgi and I also find myself racing and often not feeling good - then I realised that vitamin d potentializes the steroids, so I upped my d to 20,000 i.u a day and all the problems just went away!!!...for days now...just feels good!.....will stay at this level for a while then push back to 10,000 a day from then on - of course taking more vitamin a and k as well but it worked wonders for me!!

Cecilia L.

Just my two cents - I have been playing around with a few things from Georgi and I also find myself racing and often not feeling good - then I realised that vitamin d potentializes the steroids, so I upped my d to 20,000 i.u a day and all the problems just went away!!!...for days now...just feels good!.....will stay at this level for a while then push back to 10,000 a day from then on - of course taking more vitamin a and k as well but it worked wonders for me!!

what brand of vit D are you using? Is it topical also?

Ashoka

@Harryedgar

Thanks for the advice, that’s really cool that’s working for you.

I should update that cortinon is really helpful for my rat in small amounts. Probably taking too much of it due to its particular conditions results in too much testosterone being opposed by progesterone. Now it just a few drops as needed when stress builds up to lower cortisol and estrogen

DennisX

I purchased cortinon+ ~3 weeks ago and just tried it today. It was very hard to squeeze 3 drops out of the bottle. It was very sticky to apply to the inside of my forearm. After 1 hour the inside of my forearm was still sticky. If I pressed my forearm on a paper sheet the paper sheet stuck to my forarm. I didn't have any such problems with Cortinon orginal. I'd advise reformulating Cortinon+ , for in it's current form, it's tough to use. Each drop in my bottle contains: progesterone 8mg, dhea 1mg, tocopherols, SFA/OA.

golder

Very interesting. How are you taking vitamin D? Oral? Topical? What brand?

J

jb116

Just curious if you think other hormones/steroids like dhea and progesterone need to be in higher quantity when used topically? Like hormone D as Ray has described for example. Could we be missing out by using what would be proper, lower dose for oral use?

J

jb116

Just curious if you think other hormones/steroids like dhea and progesterone need to be in higher quantity when used topically? Like hormone D as Ray has described for example. Could we be missing out by using what would be proper, lower dose for oral use?
Bumping this as it is a pretty vital question I think.

Recoen

Is there enough vit E in cortinon+ or do you supplement tocovit as well? Specifically if you used to eat higher PUFA?

Lollipop2

Is there enough vit E in cortinon+ or do you supplement tocovit as well? Specifically if you used to eat higher PUFA?
It’s excipients include tocopherols, and SFA and it is not tocovit.

edit: I use Tocovit as well and get Vit E from Progest-e as well.

Last edited:

Recoen

It’s excipients include tocopherols, and SFA and it is not tocovit.
Thank you, I’m trying to figure out if more vit E than is contained in cortinon+ or progestene is needed. Or if there’s enough. Some have said protest e has enough and more vit E isn’t usually needed.

Lollipop2

Thank you, I’m trying to figure out if more vit E than is contained in cortinon+ or progestene is needed. Or if there’s enough. Some have said protest e has enough and more vit E isn’t usually needed.
Yes, that has been my practice, Progest-e is enough. I use Tocovit externally on my skin for spots and tags...it decreases them.

Recoen

Yes, that has been my practice, Progest-e is enough. I use Tocovit externally on my skin for spots and tags...it decreases them.
Thank you so much! Have you compared progestene or cortinon+ To progest e? If so, will you please share any positives or negatives?

J

jb116

Bump

Lollipop2

Thank you so much! Have you compared progestene or cortinon+ To progest e? If so, will you please share any positives or negatives?
Cortnon and Progest -e are like comparing apples and oranges. Compliments, I use them both together vaginally. Fantastic combo for life change. Progestene would be comparable to Progest-e. I honestly have never tried Progestene as I am over the top satisfied with Progest-e, which I also rub on my gums sometimes and use as a layer on my face for my facial regime. Does this help?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Given the studies showing the beneficial effects of topical progesterone on skin as well as this recent one posted by haidut on topical Dhea for its anti aging effects.

Topical DHEA has potent anti-aging effects on human skin – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

I think I will be applying cortinon 8:1 for a time to see how it effects wrinkles.

Although when I applied cortinon in the 3:1 ratio I think it had a strong drying effect on my skin and actually increased my wrinkles. It could be that the vitamin e oil acted like somewhat of a cleansing agent.

I might try to mix some progesterone and Dhea with a tallow cream to see how it works.

Mauritio

I dont think so . But the hormones they convert into a different . I think on the skin it favors the steroidogenic pathway more . Orally you have the advantage of progesterone beeing an endotoxin antagonist ,which is also very helpfull..

J

jb116

I dont think so . But the hormones they convert into a different . I think on the skin it favors the steroidogenic pathway more . Orally you have the advantage of progesterone beeing an endotoxin antagonist ,which is also very helpfull..
Finally, somebody else asked him the question for me! (because as I've mentioned he doesn't respond to me anymore) and he said YES to the question more is needed, and sometimes 10 to 20 times more would be needed. However, he said oral is still most efficient. As it turns out, it was a good hunch that I had because it only made sense to me after having learned that something like D would be needed in higher amounts topically.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals