Topical DHEA and Progesterone (anti-aging)

Luis aguilar

Hey everyone

If anyone could help answer my question thatd be great

I want to begin applying CortiNon Plus on my face for its anti-aging effects.

The only thing I fear is its possible ability to enlarge pores and increase sebum production.

I googled Progesterone and DHEA effects on the skin and it seems at least to google that some byproducts of topical use include oily skin from Progesterone and larger pore size with DHEA, is this something I should be worried about? Cuz my skin is ALREADY freakin oily like I mean GUSHING OILY and my Pores are comparable to that of Spongebob, has anyone applying DHEA and Progesterone topically notice either one of these effects? Or do you believe it might just be a bit of misinformation on the effects of these two steroids on the skin from mainstream medicine?

Im crossing my fingers it might even have the opposite effect. Or even no effect at all other than anti-wrinkle and anti-saggy face

Thanks

Matestube

Hey everyone

The only thing I fear is its possible ability to enlarge pores and increase sebum production.

I googled Progesterone and DHEA effects on the skin and it seems at least to google that some byproducts of topical use include oily skin from Progesterone and larger pore size with DHEA, is this something I should be worried about? Cuz my skin is ALREADY freakin oily like I mean GUSHING OILY and my Pores are comparable to that of Spongebob, has anyone applying DHEA and Progesterone topically notice either one of these effects? Or do you believe it might just be a bit of misinformation on the effects of these two steroids on the skin from mainstream medicine?

Im crossing my fingers it might even have the opposite effect. Or even no effect at all other than anti-wrinkle and anti-saggy face

Thanks
I don't think any hormone can have local effects by direct application. It has to enter the bloodstream and circulate to exert its effects.
Or any local effects will be marginal as the hormone won't stay in one spot for long before its transported in the bloodstream.

golder

I wonder why specifically mentioned pregnenolone over progesterone giving the facelift type effect?

Beastmode

Peat seems to believe that topical dhea and progesterone has a local effect when applied on the skin. If you search on here, he mentions that it can be used on wrinkles.

There are threads on this from what I recall.

OccamzRazer

Peat seems to believe that topical dhea and progesterone has a local effect when applied on the skin. If you search on here, he mentions that it can be used on wrinkles.

There are threads on this from what I recall.
They definitely do have anti-aging effects, I used them topically last year.

OccamzRazer

For men, the very best way to have a youthful face is semen retention/sexual transmutation!

Nomane Euger

For men, the very best way to have a youthful face is semen retention/sexual transmutation!
If you include tighness of the skin in "youthfull"as some mentionned precedently on the thread, from my experience the tighest skin i ever had,it was a day i woke up from sex dreams where i ejaculated 4 to 5 times,therefore semen retention is trivial for tightness of the skin,specifically compare to certains other factors that seems to have more influence

OccamzRazer

If you include tighness of the skin in "youthfull"as some mentionned precedently on the thread, from my experience the tighest skin i ever had,it was a day i woke up from sex dreams where i ejaculated 4 to 5 times,therefore semen retention is trivial for tightness of the skin,specifically compare to certains other factors that seems to have more influence
Maybe for you, but definitely not for everybody, and probably not for most.

Nomane Euger

Maybe for you, but definitely not for everybody, and probably not for most.
i introduced by "from my experience"i didnt imply for everybody.how do you know its not the case for everybody,and probably not for most?

I get very good effects against forehead wrinkles from topical DeFibron + ingested collagen. But I don't know if the DeFibron works by its fatty acids or just the carrier (MCT + tocopherols)...

ursidae

do nocturnal emissions become more common to men when they're not sexually active/ejaculating in the daytime?

Nomane Euger

do nocturnal emissions become more common to men when they're not sexually active/ejaculating in the daytime?
from my experience,(talking only about nocturnal émissions i can remember, i dont know if they can occur with out me remembering), the main determining factor is eating enough red meat, muscle meat(only if i digest it well) and or organs kidneys being the most potent,in this case i will have sex dreams with ejaculations even if i also did during the day,abstinance will increase the frequency of nocturnal emission only if the frequency at wich i ejaculate during the day was lowering my energy and draining me relative to what i eat.when i fully abstain from any sex and ejaculation, i wont get any nocturnal emission if i dont eat any cheese or red meat at all for long enough

Last edited:

ursidae

from my experience,(talking only about nocturnal émissions i can remember, i dont know if they can occur with out me remembering), the main determining factor is eating enough red meat, muscle meat(only if i digest it well) and or organs kidneys being the most potent,in this case i will have sex dreams with ejaculations even if i also did during the day,abstinance will increase the frequency of nocturnal emission only if the frequency at wich i ejaculate during the day was lowering my energy and draining me.when i fully abstain from any sex and ejaculation, i wont get any nocturnal emission if i dont eat any cheese or red meat at all for long enough
I've been inactive for 3+ years now and keeping masturbation to a minimum because orgasms make me feel bad (3-4 times a year max as I've got a prolactin issue) but lately I've been experiencing orgasms during sleep, upon waking. Never happened before and don't know if this is some estrogen/histamine overload symptom or effects of a recent diet change or due to too long a period of abstinence
lower iron and zinc, and higher copper and calcium should lower libido right? Probably have to lower animal fat intake too such as butter and egg yolks

Nomane Euger

I've been inactive for 3+ years now and keeping masturbation to a minimum because orgasms make me feel bad (3-4 times a year max as I've got a prolactin issue) but lately I've been experiencing orgasms during sleep, upon waking. Never happened before and don't know if this is some estrogen overload symptom or effects of a recent diet change or due to too long a period of abstinence
lower iron and zinc, and higher copper and calcium should lower libido right? Probably have to lower animal fat intake too such as butter and egg yolks
from my expérience if you feel better than usual uppon waking thats a good sign,if you remember the dream and the sex dream that induced the orgasm was enjoyable and nothing to weird happened its also a good sign still if you felt better upon waking.yes eating low enough amount of foods that in theory rich in iron and zinc such as red meat and eating enough foods that are in theory rich in copper and calcium and fat soluables vitamins such as certains liver, certains ripe fruits will make you asexual,and the sexuality will come back when the intake of these foods is lowered, or,fasting long enough, or consuming enough sexuality inducing foods.cheese/meat and acessory eggs, foods that are in theory rich in proteins are way more likely to induce nights orgasm than fat, concentrated fat sources alone do not induce sexuality much

Last edited:

Xemnoraq

Living life by all these rules is GHEY and anti-CHAD, -9000 testosterone points, if i wanna bust a nut, imma bust a nut, and noone finna stop meh :vamp::rage:, why is every guy so afraid to bust a nut these days with no fap, come on man just do it, ya know the saying if ya don't use it ya lose it! pleasure is a good thing and is healthy for the skin and body:cool: i bust nuts everyday, its like ya muscles if ya don't use em they atrophy, so i'll be the devil on the shoulder to no-fap, you guys know its part of our nature to be sexual beings, embrace your nature to not defy it, a true giga-CHAD has sex all the time and if he is not sexually active he faps to keep his sword nice and sharp and ready for when it must be used

Advocate2021

i think just one or two drops on face is helpful and wont cause issue. However, warning to menstruating ovulating women when using DHEA. When i was using cortinon while ovulating, it incited estrogen surge symptoms- nipples became swollen and itchy and breasts swelled and became sore. I wrote to Georgi about it and he said not to take it the week of ovulation. I may get blood levels taken first before resuming. I have always had high levels but since im older now thought would be good. But since i am still ovulating and menstruating, despite my age, i may not need it yet. its very individual.

LadyRae

I've been inactive for 3+ years now and keeping masturbation to a minimum because orgasms make me feel bad (3-4 times a year max as I've got a prolactin issue) but lately I've been experiencing orgasms during sleep, upon waking. Never happened before and don't know if this is some estrogen/histamine overload symptom or effects of a recent diet change or due to too long a period of abstinence
I get those sleeping orgasms in the summer when I'm outside a lot, walking often in the sun or lying out😊. SO awesome

LadyRae

Hey everyone

Thanks
I've been using a DHEA topical cream around my eyes and I think it's working well, but if I get it down onto my cheeks or alongside my nose it does make me extra oily, probably because of the shea butter in this product...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals