Momado965

@haidut I plan on buying an anti cortisol supplement but can’t decide which of pansterone, cortinon+, or keto p4 to choose from. If I want a strong anti cortisol supplement with benefits of strong androgens which of these supplements should I choose?

Mauritio

@haidut I plan on buying an anti cortisol supplement but can’t decide which of pansterone, cortinon+, or keto p4 to choose from. If I want a strong anti cortisol supplement with benefits of strong androgens which of these supplements should I choose?
I think 6 keto is the most anti cortisol. And it seems to boost T a lot ,so it might be what you want.

Momado965

I think 6 keto is the most anti cortisol. And it seems to boost T a lot ,so it might be what you want.

I tried keto p4 and its awesome specially if combined with pansterone. I am leaning towrds cortinon+ but also quite hesitant.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm a bit confused by this post. On the one hand you say pregnenolone helps prevent penis numbness and erection difficulties, but then seem to imply that pregnenolone causes these effects in the last sentence. If you have a moment, could you let me know if you believe pregnenolone causes these issues or not? Or were you implying progesterone does? Thanks!

A typo on my part. I meant to say that the GABA agonism by progesterone, not pregnenolone. I corrected the original post. Thanks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Not to answer for Haidut, but I'm pretty sure the last sentence he wrote "pregnenolone" when he meant to write "progesterone." Pro-GABA and sedative effects are typically attributed to progesterone, whereas pregnenolone does not have sedative properties.

Yes, it was a typo. Thanks for explaining it. I changed the original post.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How much (mg) progesterone in each drop? I'm not getting any good result for hot flushes (very disturbed sleep) so was considering a high dose.
I also have StressNon which always produces excessive hot flushes.
Age 59 female
Any suggestions for dosage please.

There is 3mg progesterone and 1mg DHEA in every drop.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What happened to the 8:1 (p4:DHEA) version that was available on the store a few weeks ago? Any reason for taking it down Georgi?

We were setting up the store in preparation for its release and you happened to order 1 bottle while it we were testing:): So, rather than cancelling the order we shipped yours but we do not have it yet for public sale. It should be up in 1-2 weeks once the CortiNon study is accepted for publication.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I thought this was progesterone and dhea! Not keto progesterone and dhea. Why is it p4 rather than actual progesterone?

Where did you 6-keto mentioned at all in regards to CortiNon??

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would dht/11 k dht be a good addition to this product at a similar dose of dhea or better yet can 11 keto dht replace dhea so that only dht:progrsterone is used 1:8?

Either option should work (11-keto + P4, or 11-keto + CortiNon) but keep in mind that strong androgens are suppressive while using CortiNon alone probably isn't.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

What does this new ratio mean in daily dosage numbers?
9mg prog / 3mg dhea and
24mg prog / 9mg dhea
?

And when to choose which ratio?

The max dose I'd use is 12-15 drops daily in divided doses of 4-5 drops each. So, at the max daily dose of 15 drops that means 45mg progesterone and 15mg DHEA. However, I don't think most people use that much. Most reports say 5 drops twice a day seems to work just fine.

Momado965

@haidut Can cortinon 1:3 ratio be taken with a higher progesterone POWDER so that the ratio is 1:10 dhea:progesterone or will that wont have the desired effect of topical application?

Light

@haidut Can cortinon 1:3 ratio be taken with a higher progesterone POWDER so that the ratio is 1:10 dhea:progesterone or will that wont have the desired effect of topical application?
Hi @Momado965 ,
I'm looking for high quality bioidentical progesterone powder.
May I ask where you got yours, and if the quality is indeed good?
Thank You

Jack Earth

can this be applied on the scalp with olive oil for hair loss? i heard about something like that on the kmud interviews

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals