High DHEA, low T, 20s male; Help with blood work interpretation.

OP
EnergeticLeo

EnergeticLeo

I would also avoid androsterone. Once again too young. It's too downstream
If my system is low on T, it's probably low on DHT and its metabolites too - wouldn't this be a case for at least minimal androsterone supplementation, assuming conversion to downstream androgens is impaired in a tired body?

Risingfire

If my system is low on T, it's probably low on DHT and its metabolites too - wouldn't this be a case for at least minimal androsterone supplementation, assuming conversion to downstream androgens is impaired in a tired body?
Sure that's the case but remember your body is a system. When aren't your hormones converting? It all starts with the thyroid. And I would take pregnenolone before I ever took androsterone. Much safer

OP
EnergeticLeo

EnergeticLeo

Sure that's the case but remember your body is a system. When aren't your hormones converting? It all starts with the thyroid. And I would take pregnenolone before I ever took androsterone. Much safer
Yes you're right. If I can get thyroid working, then there'll be enough NAD to convert any pregnenolone I supplement to downstream hormones.

Risingfire

Yes you're right. If I can get thyroid working, then there'll be enough NAD to convert any pregnenolone I supplement to downstream hormones.
I hope your journey to optimal health is a quick one. I'm sure it will be as you're still very young. Test your temp/pulse upon walking upon waking up, after breakfast and before dinner. Catalog that. Weekly oysters and liver are important but I thought you consume liver already if remember correctly.

OP
EnergeticLeo

EnergeticLeo

I hope your journey to optimal health is a quick one. I'm sure it will be as you're still very young. Test your temp/pulse upon walking upon waking up, after breakfast and before dinner. Catalog that. Weekly oysters and liver are important but I thought you consume liver already if remember correctly.
Thank you :):

youngsinatra

Any updates, Leo?

Greetings! :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom