johnwester130

Back then I had experimented with 8-10 drops before bed time.

Now that my metabolism has improved over the last couple years, I don’t do the same. I think it’s all ways good to start with the minimal effective dose when experimenting.

1 drop is probably a good starting place for many people.

thoughts on this supplement?

1 drop

1mg testosterone base (aromatisable)
1mg DHT (non-aromatisable)

Gorillaquills

I posted exactly the same for a steroid cycle in PFS thread a week ago. I said that if anyone would take steroids, they should take testosterone with progesterone. Since taking testosterone alone will tank 3 beta hsd. taking androsterone inhibits 5 alpha reductase that is why it works for PFS. I am anti Peat , I dont take any ideas from Peat

I block cortisol( or increase the need for it) to increase it sensitivity . Peat says cortisol is evil. and to lower it.I want cortisol to be more sensitive. DHEA does not block cortisol. It lowers pregnenolone conversions. Thus tanks the whole glucocorticoid branch. Thus many people crash on it and get hypokalemia.

Progesterone binds to cortisol receptors and activates glutamine synthase only at 21% of cortisol but agonizes cortisol receptors. That is why in cortisol deficiency , you get anxiety. this is understandable, since exogenous progesterone or progestins lower 3 beta hsd and zinc, and zinc is needed for glutamine synthase as active b6 depends on it.

Many women use progesterone to lose their muscular hands, progesterone will tank testosterone = NO MUSCLES

There is no anabolic supplement. Some people need more catabolism and some people need more anabolism. Read Revici work, some cancers are in anabolism and some in catabolism.

All you guys do here is opposite of what Peat says. You block cortisol, you make it more sensitive( I SAY THAT). It is not like you constantly block it to zero. Just block it to zero and live with it. YOU will die. Block serotonin to zero and live with it. You will die from it.

You are doing completely opposite of what you are saying. Your are blocking cortisol for a week. This makes it super sensitive. Then you get off and dont take the supplement. This is what fasting does.

You block serotonin receptor , then you get off the supplement. Serotonin becomes MORE not less.

And now you claim the opposite. LOL NO it is not me stealing the ideas, it is you will be stealing mine soon and spinning Peat into my understanding.

I dont rec any steroids. since if you take testosterone with progesterone, this will make your zinc biounvailable and many other vitamins and minerals biounvailable/

Your PH regulation will be screwed up. since zinc is used in many enzymes.

All these steroid cycles are nonsense and will ruin your health. Even taking pregnenolone will cause problems,since when you take pregnenolone. You make iron biounavailable since you tank 450scc

When you tank your biounavailable iron, you tank your progesterone to cortisol conversion, since you need iron in 11 beta. You also tank your 5 alpha . since DHT requires iron.

So pregnenolone will cause estrogen to go up, to oppose progesterone rise from pregnenolone intake. since conversion of progesterone to cortisol goes down. If iron was there, then metabolism could have gone up. since cortisol conversion depends on IRON.

This is why no one can tolerate thyroid with low iron level. WHY? since iron is needed to convert progesterone to cortisol, and without cortisol, you will have thyroid resistance.

Zinc will increase progesterone levels, THIS INCREASES CORTISOL IN SLOW OXIDIZERS and LOWERS IT IN FAST OXIDIZERS .

Progesterone and progestins also will always act differently on the receptor depending on the cell potassium level.
I just read a crap load of your threads. You sound like you have lots of experience and have a background in health of sort.

I need some help because my doctor sucks!!

Suffering from thyroid symptoms, high ferritin, low testosterone but robust LH and FSH.

High alt and AST liver enzymes.

46yrs old and abdominal fat and lower back fat that won't go away.

High lymphocytes.

Had tons of labs done for hormones and other vitamins and . minerals

Any help would be extremely appreciated. If you are curious about certain labs I can share

Mossy

I just read a crap load of your threads. You sound like you have lots of experience and have a background in health of sort.

I need some help because my doctor sucks!!

Suffering from thyroid symptoms, high ferritin, low testosterone but robust LH and FSH.

High alt and AST liver enzymes.

46yrs old and abdominal fat and lower back fat that won't go away.

High lymphocytes.

Had tons of labs done for hormones and other vitamins and . minerals

Any help would be extremely appreciated. If you are curious about certain labs I can share
Hello Gorillaquills, I think it's been about 3 years now since gboldduev has been banned—if I remember correctly. I don't know all the details, but caught wind of it perusing the threads. Maybe someone more in the know can chime in. If you search, I think there are other threads here that mention another forum that he went to—but that was quite some time ago.

Mossy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals